Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What am i expected to do?  (Read 2130 times)
anjir

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:26:53 PM

Firstly, i want to know what coin you are holding at the moment, priority coin that you hold is not coin die, If you hold a good coin from the top 30 list i would advise you to just hold and wait, as soon as volume back in market you will start to see your losses turn into profit, it's just a matter of time, patience is the best choice for now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 06:30:58 PM

If you're into crypto for more than a year, you might already know the basic market movements and that how market go up and down. The current situation looks a bear trap but more and more good news are coming and eventually the market will be bigger than it ever was. So just hold on to your portfolio and be patient.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
liqidoxgen

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:42:27 PM

If you own worthy coins, despite a significant change in the entire market, you have the chance that your deposit will return to its original level.
Gimblaz

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:12:30 AM

a situation like this i also experience that I do is hold my coins to be patient waiting for the development of coins for several months to avoid big losses
WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:00:55 AM

a situation like this i also experience that I do is hold my coins to be patient waiting for the development of coins for several months to avoid big losses
Every coin is a world. You should say at least what those coins are. But in general, it's pretty bad idea to follow someone's ideas.
Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:11:12 AM

To be able to restore the losses you have experienced. Then you should diligently follow the airdrops and also the bounty. Collect again little by little fee you receive. Although it takes time and that the process might not be for a bit.

wizmo

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:15:59 AM

Hold. If you need money now then cashout some part of it and keep holding rest of it. Price will surely start increasing very soon. I think it's better to hold then sell it at very cheap. This situation is not for forever we will see price rise again sooner. I did some huge mistakes in past by selling all my crypto so I would say hold. Good luck
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:05:50 AM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.

In my opinion, there are two ways to get out of the current situation, first is to wait, and second is to buy more Altcoin.
Crypto will always fluctuate, so if you are patient enough, you will find your investment growing in the future.
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:09:37 AM

it is for now the price of coins is down drastically ,, my advice still follow the bounty and generate tokens and hope the price in the market will soon improve and then sell is your token ,,
m.mendoza

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:28:47 AM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
First you should check the current status of your investment still it is dump in the market you should exchange to some other altcoins. If you hold some top level Cryptocurrencies definitely it will grow in future. But this is the right time to invest in Cryptocurrency so if you believe this platform you can buy know because all the coins are going to peak in end of the month.

You should wait and have patience for everything. Everything will be fine as soon as possible. This situation is not for forever we will see price rise again sooner. I did some huge mistakes in past by selling all my crypto so I would say hold.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:35:29 AM

Maybe do what you've been doing for a year. Not much to do but wait.
Probably will not be back like last year, but at least you can expect the end of this year the price will grow quite large, at least on the famous coin.
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:00:25 AM

Don't look at them now, and then wait a year and look back, maybe you will find a surprise.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:00:55 AM

I think the current market is deteriorating. If you have hold of it then continue. Wait until the market restores green.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:06:57 AM

All you need to is to post or read comments in this forum, so that you can acquire more knowledge that can be applied in your experience in crypto trading and investments. In this forum, you can find some good bounties which you can earn rewards just by simply participating and working for them.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
paramex

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:18:55 AM

in my mind, It is true on the market today is unstable. So I think continuing is the best choice. Because if I sell my coins now, I can not earn much money. So wait a few days. I am sure the price of all coins in the market will continue to increase over the next few years.

Rlyn

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:22:31 AM

In my opinion you should take time or give attention to your coins especially if you are a beginner because it is really risky to invest in crypto. It is also natural to market to go down especially at this time.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:25:45 AM

If you have been in crypto for more than a year, then these dips must really hurt, but for the same reason, you will also see the inevitability of such shifts in prices. If possible then hold your investments, this is not the time to panic or sell.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:38:21 AM

First you should check the current status of your investment still it is dump in the market you should exchange to some other altcoins. If you hold some top level Cryptocurrencies definitely it will grow in future. But this is the right time to invest in Cryptocurrency so if you believe this platform you can buy know because all the coins are going to peak in end of the month.
Actually been in crypto for any longer not guarantee us can make money from this hard world because this is really unexpected moves from all the market and makes us sometime going very crazy as well. Only people who can manage patient, greedy to make good decision can be here to make money.
saras008

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:40:39 AM

Did you miss a party last year, because otherwise you probably will not lose your Altcoin.
Almost all the coins have a great correction, but that may be the result of a very rapid rise starting mid-year ago.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:45:06 AM

Did you miss a party last year, because otherwise you probably will not lose your Altcoin.
Almost all the coins have a great correction, but that may be the result of a very rapid rise starting mid-year ago.
In my own opinion, if you need your money now as in you really need it then sell it but if not, then continue holding your coins. I suggest that stop the panic, it won't help you dear. It's better to be calm and look on the bright side because I know that the market price in crypto will recover somehow.u

Y U MAD AT ME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: