Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:10:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What am i expected to do?  (Read 2130 times)
OluwaTosin10

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:52:43 PM

I literally believe that the market will recover, and i also believe that with time, you would make profits on your hodling.
Simply make your trades simple, subtle and short.

Then you would see you have to do less.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Scor Pio

Activity: 393
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:55:07 PM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.

just hold it, if you believe with your portofolio,,
and do not sell your portofolio in currenct market situations,,
everything will be okay and the price growing again soon,, not long anymore just increase your patient my friend
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:58:14 PM

The crypto market has fallen generally and almost everyone is confused about what to do next. We don't know when the prices are going to recover but in all ways we continue to endure. We hope for a good rise someday to come. Now if you're good in trading, i suggest it's the best time to make profits
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:01:24 PM

We must already understand that the market will not grow continuously. As the stock and bond market has cycles of strong falls. Look at the history of the market.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:02:54 PM

Anyone in Crypto for more than 8 months will be affected with what has happened in the space, no one will say he is not hurting, I the reason why I din't talk much about the space is because we all made money during the bullish run and we know after run like this there will surely be a correction, only you can decide what to do

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Axetrd

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:03:12 PM

I am in the same situation, and I decided not to sell lower than buy price. The thing is a whole cryptomarket will definitely rise, we just need to wait a little bit. And than when your position back in the start point, you can maybe changed your portfolio due to the market conditions and increase your possible profit.
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

Just wait and be patient. If you think your coins are worth the wait and has lot of potential in the future, just wait some more time and practice more patience. We can't control the market so we better just wait for it to rise again. Just keep believing, anytime soon,the market will be in a bull run again, let's just wait for it to happen.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:25:40 AM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.

You will not lose anything unless you sell your coins with the lower value, in this crypto world its a matter of holding your coins with all your patience in order to succeed. If you sell your coins right now and the coins or tokens will rise up again, you will feel regret selling your coins. Believe me, I have known people who did this, including me.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
karramov

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:32:18 AM

If you have the opportunity to buy on dips.  And wait. the main thing is not to sell just wait.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

When you invest on a coin what is your goal? Did you decide to go for long term or short term? If long term you should be not worried about your money because you are aiming for huge profit that can be achieved waiting for a long period of time because there are still chances that those coins that you invested can still recover but not all coins can so it is still depends and it is much better if you invested on a potential coin. If you invested on a shitcoin you need a luck that the coin you bought will get pumped. I will suggest that better hold until it recovers.
I kind of support your idea guy. Truly to get success in crypto market, it requires you many different factors. Like doing business, you probably have good look on your investing or trading coin. Setting a goal also plays an important role, which helps you to enhance your vision and also to get larger amount of money. Often, people have trend to invest for long-term, because it’s much safer and more beneficial. In addition, you should build an intimate knowledge about your coin, which help you annalyze the fluctuation easily. Most importantly, you have to be more patient, diligent, and you’d better to give a strategy for yourself. Don’t worry too much when the market’s going down, let keep your head and hold it, because it definitely recover.
reflectcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:38:48 PM

My personal opinion is to hold it because after some time the market condition will definitely changed. There are some top level cryptocurriencies like ethereum, ripple etc you might hold any of those.
goldminecrypto

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:06:56 PM

Current market is so volatile. In this situation, I prefer to stay calm and get some observation for applying in future. I think learning from this market will be a great achievement that will help you a lot.
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:25:13 PM

While you have not sold your coins, it remains a hope that their price will return to previous levels.
If you do not have the patience and desire to hold your coins for a long time, then you should sell them immediately after their price has increased by at least 20-30%. Perhaps this behavior will be more comfortable for you.
kimhervias29

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:28:38 PM

The bearish market right now is more of a hodlers market. With the dipping prices of every cryptocurrency, it is better to hodl your assets until the market recovers. I'm still confident with most of the experts' prediction that crypto prices will spike up last quarter of the year.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:31:34 PM

Loss is risk but learn it and try to find how to minimalism is the right thing you should do, don't cry just stay calm and never give up. Before enter market you should set your stop loss and take profit point as limit your strategy, follow it to protect your asset. Control your emotion because if you lost control, loss is bigger number will be yours. Good luck to you.  

kolsernik

Activity: 722
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:52:44 PM

Don't worry about that.The course will still rise.You will take back your investment.Now you just do not need to panic and start selling your coins.
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1232
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:59:02 PM

crypto market is dump right now, expect the loss from your profit. but you must not worry about that, as long as you hold your altcoins, there is a chance that these altcoins of yours will recover from the fall.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Nerrocrypto

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:22:28 PM

just hold on to your coin because surely it will still rise later, it is normal thing for currency to face challenges at some certain time, just keep yourself on and active in the market. 
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:42:46 PM

Fluctuations are not new when it comes to cryptocurrency. Digital world is very diverse yet it is very unstable. There are times that its value is at the top then suddenly its going down until it reaches the bottom. One moment you see it increases then it become slow, all of a sudden rapidly going down. The experience is very unpredictable and so is the price and state of bitcoin. But, it is what gives me and other users out there hope.

I think that you should have more patience, wait and observe the behavior of the market and decide when the status of the value of the coin is at a desirable point. 
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

At this point, the best solution is for you to keep all your coins and in any case not sell them. You can buy more coins at a low price and thus you will be able to earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: