Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:14:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What am i expected to do?  (Read 2130 times)
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:27:54 PM

Perhaps no other things to do besides be patient and wait for the crypto rise again. not only you but many investors are exposed huge holes in last January and until now not yet benefit. You can utilize this to buy and hold until the price goes up so it can recoup, however it takes capital again of course.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kadan500

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:41:19 PM

I think it is still a long-term hold, and then choose the best project. You can think about it. Although many projects have failed in the past many years, Bitcoin has been alive. So if you invest in Bitcoin, you will not lose money.
ramesh770

Activity: 96
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:20:37 PM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.

First you have to check that which coins are worthy to hold for long and which are not so that it is better to sell the scam coins and hold the good ones and if you have some investment option then you can buy more in the good coins you are holding so when the price goes up you should be in profit very soon.
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

Knowing crypto, it's volatile enough to either let you lose or profit money.

As much as possible give trust to your coin and the market as well. If you have more money then buy more coins but you really need that money then take risks that you have already lost money and use it for personal needs.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:30:39 PM

In this business, we always expect a profit on every time we enter on different transactions that being offered on this business especially investing, but not all the time that we are on a profit, sometimes we consider also some losses, and I'm also experiencing about lossing of capital but I accept the fact that business is business and sometimes there some losses.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Gelesko

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
My suggestion is to wait and hold, as we are at the bottom of the market. I would not ever sell my coins right now! You could day trade if you are bored, the time will go quicker, but the risks are higher, that you will go to minus with a curtain bought coin and again you will have to wait, once it recovers the price. Just don't panic and you will be fine

trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:36:49 PM

Of you haven’t sold your coins then surely you are not in the loss at all. In the crypto currencies if you are selling something then only you are getting loss and if you are not doing so then I am sure you are all okay.

With that you just have to do one thing, go ahead and keep holding your assets until the time comes when all the crypto currency starts rising. Currently we are struggling with the up surges but you don’t have to be panic about it as soon we will see them as we approach the year end.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

Don't lose hope brother if someone is down you need a comfort and we feel you bro we are down at this moment some will be literally happy so if you have alot of crypto coins just hodl and never ever cut loss.
just_strange32

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:41:13 PM

The market is in a downtrend. But in my opinion, it is only temporary. The price of the penny that you have carefully selected for investment will increase rapidly in the near future. So do not let psychological fluctuations. Keep calm keep your coins and do not hurry to sell them at this time. Surely in a very short time, you will be profitable when currency prices rise.
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:43:40 PM

You will not be able to do anything when the price of the crypto market drops. The simplest way is to focus on a single coin. You should find out if this is a potential coin or not. Then invest in this coin if it's potential and wait until the end of the year to sell
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:44:25 PM

For years that you've been to crypto you should already know that crypto is volatile. It will go up and down. Since you are losing money then hold because with been down for almost half a year so maybe in the near future we will see a bull maket again.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

I think you should wait for the trend reversal which might take a year or less depending on the market condition and the hype surrounding the crypto money. You can also sell your bag now and invest in other promising projects. I think the best thing to do right now is to HODL your altcoins and try to buy more if you can afford it so you will make more money when the price recovers to your initial position. Just think about long-term mate.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:53:36 PM

There is something you should always remind yourself of and that is the word patience. You are yet to loose until you have sold at loss. You can still wait and sell while in profit. Cryptocurrency has no stable coin, except tether. One thing you should always remember is that, while holding a coin, it is either it rise or it dips and whatever dips will surely rise inasmuch as it is good and has good product.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:53:42 PM

not only you but many have fared the same. many of them if you already have experience in crypto will resist and be patient until the price back up. certainly since selling loss will turn futile. Crypto still have a future and will certainly be good. do not be afraid even though the price was falling because it is reasonable to happen.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
Queen12

Activity: 182

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:55:03 PM

Is not just you, when fall, most of the people will suffer loss, this time you have to calm down and analyze the next move, if you think there could still be a sharp decline, and then you can sell, if you think falling space is not large, so you just need to hold.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:09:08 PM

do you need money now? if not then continue holding or if you need money now and don't have other way to get money then your only option is to sell your coin. it depends in your current situation on what choice you will make. investing in cryptocurrency is very risky so you should think time and time again the choice you will make.
Nice question, most of us always need a money but for me when it comes crypto I can wait until the price bounces back in the market. Because when I saw my coins that holding in my portfolio that when my profit was not there I still holding on I will never sell that while the market is a bloodbath. So better to hold for a while than you lost more than a half on your investment capital, as long as there is a volatile there is a possible all cryptos are to the moon.

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

since the beginning of year the price of majority cryptocurrencies were fall even some of them already fall more than 50% from the highest price and that also makes your investment value were decreasing and i'm sure most people also feel such as that however in my opinion to solved this problem you have two options that the first is cut loss and the second option is hold
MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:17:30 PM

The first thing I can advise you is not to sell them at a lower price when the market is in the downward direction. Then it depends on what your plans are. How do you want to invest, with what kind of strategy?  You do not have to worry about constant dips and peaks in the market. They are normal. Just research well in which coins you want to invest.  Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:23:22 PM

Totally depends on what coin you are holding. If it some reputed and well known coin, then hold your investment. The price will eventually recover and go back up to where it was or go even higher. If it is some random shitcoins that has no sign of reviving back to life, sell it as soon as possible. You will be able to reduce your losses. Again if it is some stable coins but you see there are other coins that might give you better profit, then sell your investment and start investing on those coins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:23:56 PM

Dạo này tôi luôn thất bại với chiến dịch bounty. Tôi cũng không hiểu lí do vì sao các bài viết của tôi trên diễn đàn lại không được tính điểm. Tôi dự định sẽ thay đổi phương thức hoạt động và sẽ tìm hiểu kĩ nguyên nhân. Dự định lớn là sẽ kiếm tiền để mua nhà.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: