Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:57:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What am i expected to do?  (Read 2130 times)
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:42:03 AM

It is so sorry to know that. As a beginner, at the past time, I will only look for the top 20 coins on the coin market. I bought the profitable coins in the low amount. Then, I also have some ETH as the basic portfolio to invest. However, If I'm still confused of the decision, it is better to consider. When you have lost your money, make lesson of your experience and make a better new strategy.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
diytho

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:50:16 AM

what I expect is to have all the coins in the market. and can follow the crypto to the future and feel the crypto become big and trusted in the world.
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:40:15 PM

I have been studying various interviews of financial analysts and other experts ,the vast majority agree that prices will continue to fall for several months. finally, the market will stabilize by the end of summer and then there will be growth
phuognz999

Activity: 99

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:47:01 AM

Anyone in Crypto for more than 8 months will be affected with what has happened in the space, no one will say he is not hurting, I the reason why I din't talk much about the space is because we all made money during the bullish run and we know after run like this there will surely be a correction, only you can decide what to do
MNtrio

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.
Things are so unpredictable, falling of price of the coin is such a normal happening here in crypto and I think the best thing for you to do is to stay patient.
sagatel

Activity: 280

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 12:16:39 PM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
I think you should calm down. After all, panic makes you make mistakes. After that, analyze your altcoins and sell the weakest even at a loss, and the rest you have to keep.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:43:28 AM

I think it is too late to cut-loss, if you want try buying more during the dip just to adjust the average price of your investment. The market will recover soon, just be patient. You are not incurring any losses as long as you are not selling at a cheap price. It's normal for the market to dip, just be ready next time.

the only chance we have at this moment is to buy more amount or buy another coin because soon, the price of altcoin will increase more so you can make more profit with your coin. you don't need to cut-sell your coin because you only get losses and you cannot recover your money from that coin so you need to stay calm and never panic. you are not alone, many of us still holding the altcoin and still waiting for the time of altcoin to rise back so we can sell the coin at the higher price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jwelkem

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:32:39 AM

Being over a year in the crypto showcase implies that you have officially completed a great deal of research about the development. What was your procedure after entering the market? Did you set up a stop misfortune on what amount of misfortune you can swallow? On the off chance that you trust that the eventual fate of the coins you have put resources into is brilliant, I propose you to hold until the point that you hit the gold. On the off chance that you are as of now on a final turning point, aggregate progressively and increment your possessions to normal down.
vual

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:22:32 PM

Anticipate cost on the market might makes keep as well as bullish pattern. The one thing you need to perform would be to wait around or even maintain, individual is the requirement. Really all my personal cash is at downtrend as well as I'm additionally dropping and so I simply choose to become much more individual as well as wait around to recuperate the worthiness.
wsps941031

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:35:36 PM

can't believe, your points are not matched. you said you are new to here and you were into crypto for  year. by the way ho;d your coins till your cost cover.
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:42:13 PM

Looking at the price you have to do, you must watch it to see price movements so you will know it to take the right action. Maybe for now holding it is the right action, or you can also sell all your coins to ETH and you can wait for the ETH price.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:47:46 AM

I would say that you should  hold the coins. I know a lot of people have being offering the same advice but that it because it is the best option for you right now. If you decide to sell the coins then you would be doing so at a loss which is not good. The best way to get back all of your money is to hold and not sell them for cheaper. You only lose your money when you sell your coins.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:59:33 PM

You should hold. Also if you think that you can be good at it then you should learn how to trade altcoins they are a good way for you to make back a good percentage of the money that you have lost so far. But you should know that it can be risky and you stand a chance to lose your money. holding is the safest way to go if safe is what you are looking for.

RistirP

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:03:35 PM

This situation is not for forever we will see price rise again sooner. Keep calm keep your coins and do not hurry to sell them at this time.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

well at first i would like to wish you luck at this difficult matter and to find the proper way out of this situation

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:05:38 PM

This situation is not for forever we will see price rise again sooner. Keep calm keep your coins and do not hurry to sell them at this time.

the prices are rising and falling and i am sure that we will see them doing it a lot of times so we should be prepared to such situations

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
MD Nur Hossain
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:27:14 PM

Assume value available in the market may well have carried and also bullish craze. Finished . that you must carry out is always to hold out or perhaps keep, affected person can be your will need. In fact most of my own money was at downtrend and also I will be furthermore shedding therefore i merely determines being a lot more affected person and also hold out to recoup the worth.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

If you do not have a pressing need at it stands now it will be good you patiently hold ,the market will not remain like this for ever.
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 08:06:59 PM

Assume value available in the market may well have carried and also bullish craze. Finished . that you must carry out is always to hold out or perhaps keep, affected person can be your will need. In fact most of my own money was at downtrend and also I will be furthermore shedding therefore i merely determines being a lot more affected person and also hold out to recoup the worth.
As market goes trend it is expected to hodl your coin ,though there's no sign to repeat the exploded market but I think it's still worth by hodling them or waiting until it recovers and earning good profits.Everything is expected to bounceback and survive the coin in market so I think it's not a good idea to unhold and not anymore worth to wait.
Considered

Activity: 504