Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:27:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What am i expected to do?  (Read 2130 times)
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:48:07 AM

The best thing to do is hold your coins we are same and it makes me sick to see the price falling but what else we can do? We can't sell right now.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kiefner

Activity: 921
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:23:08 AM

The crypto market is bearish currently and most coins’ prices are affected. It is pretty normal in crypto, I choose to hold my coins because I believe that the market will recover somehow.

Selling at current market price is not feasible, it is better to hold on to your coins if you are not in need of money now.
I agree with you, but I think that the market may fall by 30 percent still boldly. Bitcoin is falling more and more. Its real price now is likely around 5000-6000 dollars, no more.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 03:28:06 AM

You know mate theres no one even expert in this crypto-world is so perfect in predicting coins prices so don’t worry your not alone. I don’t believe in pro-trader thing coz if there is then there are many millionaires now quitting their job and join crypto and just pays a pro-trader to trade then easy money? Come on!  Grin So the only thing to learn in this forum is not to loss a big amount if possible and not to how to loss.  Smiley

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:34:40 AM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.
If you have been in this market for more than a year then this means that the coins in which you are losing money are icos or alts with low market cap, since you do to give the name of the coins then the only thing you can do is to rely on your own judgment, did you made a through research of those coins and if you did do you still think your holdings are bound to gain value in the future? If the answer is yes hold, if not sell.
Nell Theres

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:50:59 AM

personally, I think, Holding a coin, in general, is good, but if you want it for a longer period of time, you should try to sell when the price is high and buy when it goes down and you will get a big profit. but for now, you should hold it first because the market price is still stable.

zbaharudin

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:02:18 PM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.

Everyone is also experiencing similar difficulties, maybe even bigger than you. Survive a little longer, because usually at the end of the year the situation will be much better. Some altcoins will actually die, but many still wait to ignite and explode again.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

The crypto market is bearish currently and most coins’ prices are affected. It is pretty normal in crypto, I choose to hold my coins because I believe that the market will recover somehow.

Selling at current market price is not feasible, it is better to hold on to your coins if you are not in need of money now.
It will surely depends on the status of your chosen investment. It is best to have a plan to have a better profit in the future and it is always a good choice to make a plan to somehow recover some unexpected loss that might come in the future. If we are willing to take risk it is much better to find learnings and to used these knowledge on having a better and successful investment that we could push through for a better way of earning.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

I think sometimes holding back is not a good solution to raise prices, maybe this is happening to you.
If you have lost some of your assets, I am of the opinion that to continue to hold it, do not give up because you lost, keep hold of it until the price goes back up, because I am sure after experiencing a price drop, your coin will have a good price.
pragna

Activity: 1582

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:22:05 PM

Sad Sad I think your coin selection of investment was wrong. But at present time every men in danger by investment because all tokens price is going down as BTC price is going down. But If you invest your money in valuable coin you need not to worry. It will carry its price. If you invest in coin like EDT(Etherdelta Token) its your wrong decision. Its price will never back anymore. So if you invest in wrong coin sell it and invest in right coin that will give you profit in future and for that you have to more more clever when you select a coin for investment.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:26:38 PM

The first time you need to do bro is to keep your calm, dont ever panic due to the bleeding of the market. Just continue to hold if you dont need money. And the thing ou need to do is be patient and wait for bullish market. It will happen again in 4th quarter of this year for sure all cryptos will pump as hell
tera do

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:30:04 PM

if you believe in crypto and do not want to lose the money you use as an investment you should keep the coins you have today because the next few months the market will grow back
AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:37:01 PM

You won't be losing anything if you won't sell it. Selling it when the coin dumps is the most common mistake of new investors. Learn to hodl. Patience is the key to winning in trading. Don't sell to early. When the price drops its time to buy and not sell.

I'm afraid he has already sold everything he had a year ago, that's why he's here asking what to do. Just check the charts, and you will understand why I think so. If he had invested some money in, let's say, BTC a year ago, even now, on this bearish market, he would have some profit. It was the time when hodling actually worked.

David Vo

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:39:38 PM

I think you don't study the market before you invest, there's time for bull market there's also time for bear market, so you needt to study it and learn the best time for investment and time to sell your investment.
alexhitch20

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:42:21 PM

Not much you can do, could try doing some bounties to earn more.
Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

If you were already engaged in crypto a year ago then I must tell you that you missed the chances of gaining money with a lesser risk. You should have joined a forum that involves crypto way before you engaged yourself in it. It is important that you are aware of the community's trend and way of thinking regarding your concerns. This is a good place to know news, ask assistance and opinions, consult technical experts or predict the market's movement yourself. Read here and learn.

Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

all will come in time, endure and surely every coin that we invest will rise along with time running,
all coin will surely ride back even though it looks now there is a decrease in every coin that big or even small.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

Same advice that others had been given, if your holding right now is the top coins then you must hold it because those coins have the ability to regain their value, your losses are not totally a loss if you're not selling your coins at this very moment, take patience diligently because this is the only way to recover your investment.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

Just hold your coins and sell it on the end of the year.
January - July is the time for entering market and at the end of the year time for taking profits.
This is the way of safest trading and biggest profits
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:59:12 PM

Investing in the e-money market requires you to accept risks. You have lost money because of altcoin prices. I think you should not rush to sell. Hold on to waiting for the opportunity to rise. Do not be sad because of losses, investment is so failed to succeed.
Harlen.t

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

I think you don't study the market before you invest, there's time for bull market there's also time for bear market, so you needt to study it and learn the best time for investment and time to sell your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: