Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What am i expected to do?  (Read 2130 times)
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

If you are more than a year in crypto investments, then you already understand this issue. Now the market isnt bad, but compared to what it was a year ago...Then Stratis cost 400 k satosh, Waves-300k. This list can be continued long, the conclusion is one -just wait for better times and sell partially, when some asset gives an increase of 100-200%. Good luck!

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:44:25 PM

Being more than a year in the crypto market means that you have already done a lot of research about the movement. What was your strategy upon entering the market? Did you set up a stop loss on how much loss you can swallow? If you believe that the future of the coins you have invested in is bright, I suggest you to hold until you hit the gold. If you are already on a point of no return, accumulate more and increase your holdings to average down.
cryptohoodz

Activity: 91
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

If you don't need your capital, the best thing is to hodl until the market recovers. If you have some capital left to play around, you could consider doing some day or swingtrading with CFD trading brokers. By doing so, you can speculate on price movement of alts, also on falling prices, which is now happening on a daily basis!
rodney0404

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.

The market is going down now but don't panic, its normal that the market goes up and down so hold it tight. If you have a extra money then you may buy some of your holdings to increase your holdings and wait until the market recovers. It's the best time to buy not to sell. Smiley
michaelzagoskin

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

If you are more than a year in crypto investments, then you already understand this issue. Now the market isnt bad, but compared to what it was a year ago...Then Stratis cost 400 k satosh, Waves-300k. This list can be continued long, the conclusion is one -just wait for better times and sell partially, when some asset gives an increase of 100-200%. Good luck!

I very much agree. Many try to behave in this market as a currency. No, friends. It is a cryptocurrency. Bought and forgotten. Wait a year or two and all pay off. Even better than daily trades on Fiat.
vasil777

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:37:55 PM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
I think that you do not need to panic and think carefully about an investment strategy. I think you can invest a bit of money in popular ICOs and buy some good coins. It seems to me that it can bring you profits.
Oasisman

Activity: 2604
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:44:20 PM

What do you mean lossing your holdings? Are you literally selling your assets, or you mean lossing a value percentage? If lossiny a value is the case and not selling, then better hold it still and dont sell it, wait for it until it pumps again. The market are struggling for quite some time, bull run will be approaching and it would be a good time for your portfolio to recover. Just remember, dont sell anything to cut your losses, just be patient, sell only when youre already making profit or hit your target.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
leoliln45

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:00:54 AM

First of all you should have some patience and it’s the main factors after few days later it may increase so all you need that is follow the posts and answer also you can search In website for predictions of coins based on this you may find solutions.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

Find more opportunity or invest in ico. I do think ico is good way to bring back your money. But you need luck cause not all ico is good snd success. I do think maybe you should take a break cause if you keep investing you might lose more but who knows cause you might earn and gain profit maybe, the decision is yours.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:52:34 AM

I think now is not the time to sell your coins, as the market will grow. And now you just need to be patient and wait for the price that will suit you.
justin86

Activity: 406

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:05:50 AM

You will probably lose more no matter whatever you try to do because it is bear market, if you would come in 2017 no matter how unexperienced you are, you would make profit either way.

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

many of us are losing our investment too in this cryptocurrency but we don't have to give up and stop our work because I am sure that we can do many things to recover our investment or to get our money back. you can try to continue trade with the money in your balance and slowly to recover your money or you can join in the ICO and invest some of your money but be careful because this does not guarantee that you can recover your money in the end. so I hope that you can find what next you need to do to recover your money.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Thomas petersen

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:38:21 PM

It is now too late to sell your coins. Better hodl it some times more. I think the market will grow at the end of this year. Surely we have been loosing money because of the fall but previous history showed us to be patient.
mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:49:12 PM

all you have to do is hold the coins you have and don't panic with the current market situation. this is a normal thing when the market is experiencing price hikes or price reductions and all you have to do now is just be patient with waiting for the market to grow
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:49:39 PM

Hi.

What coins are you holding? Like you I'm more than 1year in crypto, actually started early last year with LTC just $45, doge 5sats and btc $5000 which I only have until december last year when I started trading which I'm able to make a lot of money and started to like eth.

those I bought and hodling still all green but well, those I earned through bounty and airdrop  from ICO either have no value and little value.

In trading they say you only lose when you sell so just hodl and wait till it pump, many are very optimistic that June is bullish and there's a lot of happening in favor of crypto this month.

Well, I hope you didn't ride the train last December buying coins while in their ath but if you do then just wait maybe December is still our best month.

Reality is the only thing that is real.
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

If the coin you hold is a very potential one in crypto with very good management team and technology and can rise very fast, it is better to continue holding because as soon as the market rise, these coins will rise very fast and then you can decide to sell when it get to a comfortable price but if it is not a very stable or potentials one, you can sell and then buy more stable coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
boraf

Activity: 315
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:58:55 PM

The first thing is to develop your strategy before you are investing. If you buy and sell chaotically, it is very easy to loose money. Plus if your strategy doesn't work, it is also vital to analyse it and change it.
greenvally

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:45:26 PM

At first, you should not be worried so much. Actually this year market is experiencing an unwanted situation. The market is facing crisis. Almost all of the coins are having a low trend in price. So Bitcoin is also experiencing such situation. But do not worry; soon the price of bitcoin will rise. Market will rise again.
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:49:31 PM

The only thing you could do right now is keep hodling until the end. there might be a time that you will getting what you look for. because selling it right now means a sure loss. so you only need a little patience my friend.

larsbalzak

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:51:02 PM

It's still a good time to sell now, you could buy back at a lower price. That's what I did.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: