Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:21:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What am i expected to do?  (Read 2130 times)
laskybok (OP)

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
Any advise that will be useful is welcome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

The crypto market is bearish currently and most coins’ prices are affected. It is pretty normal in crypto, I choose to hold my coins because I believe that the market will recover somehow.

Selling at current market price is not feasible, it is better to hold on to your coins if you are not in need of money now.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

I am new to this forum, but i have been into crypto for more than a year. I am loosing some of my holdings due to the fall in prices of my coin and altoins. What should i do please.
First you should check the current status of your investment still it is dump in the market you should exchange to some other altcoins. If you hold some top level Cryptocurrencies definitely it will grow in future. But this is the right time to invest in Cryptocurrency so if you believe this platform you can buy know because all the coins are going to peak in end of the month.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
Storeplex

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:45:48 PM

My advice on what you should do depends on your current financial situation. If you really need money right now then it might be best to sell. If you need only a little bit take what you need out and let the rest sit there. If you don't need to withdraw but are on a loss, I'd personally recommend to hold as I believe we will see another bull run at some point. I don't know when but I believe the price of Bitcoin etc will continue to rise over the next few years.
dobidobi88

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:04:46 PM

Fluctuations become a natural thing in crypto. The recent decline in market prices does make the holder lose some of his ownership. The market is starting to turn green again today, if you hold a potential coin and you believe in the growth of the coin, you must hold it until the price recovers and is higher.
pauline_78

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:44:27 PM

Don't loose your patience. Crypto currency is always for long term investment. Last month the price3 increases and it went down again. Probably, it'll rise up very soon. Price fluctuatuion will keep on going.
TripleDrible

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

You loose your money only when you sell tokens lower than you have bought them. If you hold them you dont lost your money. Most projects, specially if they are without high hype level needs couple of month untill their token begin to grow up. Of course if you have not invested in shit project.
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:54:11 PM

If you are holding good coins from top 30 list i will suggest you to just holdand wait, as soon as the volume comes back inthe market you will start seeing your loss changing into profit, it is just a matter of time, patience will pay off nicely.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:00:22 PM

You won't be losing anything if you won't sell it. Selling it when the coin dumps is the most common mistake of new investors. Learn to hodl. Patience is the key to winning in trading. Don't sell to early. When the price drops its time to buy and not sell.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:13:12 PM

The only way for you to be patience and waiting for another bigbullish again and then after that has been coming and you can try to sell or liquidate all of your portfolios. The market is unpredictable and i you are cutloss your investment and you will never return your initial amount. As you can see that the crypto market is trying to recover agaian.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
1e100

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 11:19:46 PM

It depends on your financial situation. Hold it if you can wait.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

in this forum, the only thing you should do is to increase your rank, learn new things aside from what you are doing a year a go. and on your holdings, just hold it, it would be better if you just stop thinking about it.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Dewao

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:40:11 PM

You won't be losing anything if you won't sell it. Selling it when the coin dumps is the most common mistake of new investors. Learn to hodl. Patience is the key to winning in trading. Don't sell to early. When the price drops its time to buy and not sell.

Yes you are right ,you will avoid losing your money if you are  just hold it when the price of your coin will drop, nothing will happen if you sell your coin in that kind of situation . Go back if your coin are recovered again.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:41:33 PM

Holding of coins is general is good but that is if your wish to to that for a longer period of year, let's say for about ten years but if not, you should endeavour to sell when the price is high and buy when the come down. With that, you make profit and even increase your coins in quantity if your invest your profits back into it.
goah

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

Patience, my friend. Selling the dip is not that smart. Just hold it for some time. The biggest bullrun ever is on the way.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:47:35 PM

I know and people should knows about continue dropping of the price of bitcoin in si month price of bitcoin including crypto currency are difficult to predict when the price completely become expensive again.

I suggest to you hold your coins investment do not panic just stay calm in relax do not lose your confident and hope bitcoin give again better earning in the time and now bitcoin slow recovering their price increase.
rukawa101

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:10:19 AM

In this forum you just need to keep on posting so that your rank will increase. On your holdings you just need to keep on holding it until it becomes better but if you really need money right now then sell it, it's your choice anyway
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:28:09 AM

do you need money now? if not then continue holding or if you need money now and don't have other way to get money then your only option is to sell your coin. it depends in your current situation on what choice you will make. investing in cryptocurrency is very risky so you should think time and time again the choice you will make.
mega sylviku

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:31:13 AM

if you are holding some coins but it is in the red price, you don't have to be panic, even don't try to sell them because you will certainly get loss. you have to guess your profit from at what point you bought that coins.
holding the coin you have till it is back to green price.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:54:04 AM

It will recover soon. This is the zigzag moment of a newbie who were very worried when the price of bitcoin were falling. It's been almost two months since it hit around $8k I think but you can still take advantage of this down momentum to buy some potential coins. There are corrections that is happening now and this is a good sign that the bullish time will come.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: