Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:53:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: hashra.com asic scrypt.... scam?  (Read 44850 times)
dloganbill

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 10:27:41 PM

Status update (Latest in Bold):
2/23/14-Ordered via CC (order #241)
2/25/14-I checked my credit card balance and the payment has been processed on my end.  There was also an additional $49.89 "international service fee" which I assume is a Visa thing. I sent an email requesting an estimated shipping date.
2/25/14-Got a friendly reply that reiterated the 7 day credit card policy.  They also confirmed that they would send a tracking number as soon as it shipped.  I replied to their message saying they should start a new thread instead of using this one.
2/26/14-Received another message agreeing that this thread isn't the best place for business.  Simon says they are working on setting up an official thread pretty soon.  He finished up with an apology about the credit card wait time (not that I was complaining) and said that if I had any questions, to get in touch with him. 
3/2/14-It has now been 7 days since I placed my order.  I sent a message yesterday (3/2) asking for the tracking number.  No reply yet as of today (3/3).
3/4/14-No replies yet, so I sent another email to Simon asking for a tracking number.  I'm going to try the squeaky wheel approach.  Just received an email from Simon verifying my CC payment. He said, "Your current estimated shipping out date for your units is between the 9th March - 16th March. I can tell you that it will most likely be closer to the first of those two dates."
3/9/14-It has now been 14 days since I placed my order and I still do not have a tracking number.  I was under the impression that Hashra was going to have a very strong supply chain, but I am getting nervous and irritated again.  I really wish I had ordered through Zoomhash.  I'm sure I would have 20 miners working toward ROI instead of 0 miners (and also received a better price).

Stay tuned

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
vm_mpn

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 12:19:56 AM

Ok, thanks for an update D... Hopefully you get good news in a day or two (for my sake since I'm order #277)

V
toxic0n

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:38:11 AM

Let me know if you get a response, I'm thinking of cancelling my order now
orcephrye

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:51:33 AM

I too ordered mine on the 23rd. Although the payment wasn't "confirmed" till 26th. I still haven't gotten a tracking # either. Although my status has changed to "Awaiting Shipment" And according to an email reply that means that my shipment is "one stage away" from shipment. Whatever that actually means I do not know. That doesn't really tell me what I would like to know. Such as the time frame. Or at least some more detail as too why it has taken so long to ship out something that they supposedly already had.

So far this buying experience has been nothing but frustrating and stressful.

We shall see what happens.

-Rye

indeed

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:15:04 AM

Status update (Latest in Bold):
2/23/14-Ordered via CC (order #241)
2/25/14-I checked my credit card balance and the payment has been processed on my end.  There was also an additional $49.89 "international service fee" which I assume is a Visa thing. I sent an email requesting an estimated shipping date.
2/25/14-Got a friendly reply that reiterated the 7 day credit card policy.  They also confirmed that they would send a tracking number as soon as it shipped.  I replied to their message saying they should start a new thread instead of using this one.
2/26/14-Received another message agreeing that this thread isn't the best place for business.  Simon says they are working on setting up an official thread pretty soon.  He finished up with an apology about the credit card wait time (not that I was complaining) and said that if I had any questions, to get in touch with him. 
3/2/14-It has now been 7 days since I placed my order.  I sent a message yesterday (3/2) asking for the tracking number.  No reply yet as of today (3/3).
3/4/14-No replies yet, so I sent another email to Simon asking for a tracking number.  I'm going to try the squeaky wheel approach.  Just received an email from Simon verifying my CC payment. He said, "Your current estimated shipping out date for your units is between the 9th March - 16th March. I can tell you that it will most likely be closer to the first of those two dates."
3/9/14-It has now been 14 days since I placed my order and I still do not have a tracking number.  I was under the impression that Hashra was going to have a very strong supply chain, but I am getting nervous and irritated again.  I really wish I had ordered through Zoomhash.  I'm sure I would have 20 miners working toward ROI instead of 0 miners (and also received a better price).

Stay tuned

I hear ya - ya had I seen the zoom hash earlier I would have gone with them. Communication from Hashra is ridiculously slow. I went with hashra because they accepted credit card, but Zoomhash accepts Paypal so I assume they accept credit card via paypal... maybe not.

Anyway - ya agreed. Hashra made all these comments about how they didn't accept orders until they had them - well obviously they don't have them if it takes up to a couple weeks after payment verification t ship it. Lets hope they stick to their word that it's closer to the 8th/9th than the 15/16th... I tend to think we'll get them, but I'll be real surprised if we don't see some unforeseen delay that causes shipping to happen closer to the 16th... ugg. Time will tell.
goldmann

Activity: 112

www.xtracoin.cz.cc

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 10:50:25 AM
Last edit: March 10, 2014, 11:05:15 AM by goldmann

I also ordered and paid(via BTC) 14 days ago.
They told me on the phone that delivery will take max. 14 days
in WORST CASE! And i still haven't got my devices!  Sad

I sent them an email today and will update once i get a response.

UPDATE!!! - JUST GOT RESPONSE! They will ship the devices today!  Smiley
There was some delay in customerinformation but thats no problem in fact.
Great news! I will post an review once received! Smiley

THANK you hashra.  Grin

SHIBE: SQvANmKEkGa5Ypzdg7r94Ldjd5BTnTow6H
http://www.xtracoin.cz.cc
BTC: 1F7wGga1fVD9JJ995K8MiZJjyHSiJYSDPx
krisse2

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:08:40 PM

Hmm.. I was told that estimated shipping date was on friday, but so far haven't heard anything. I also sent an email to ask about the tracking code today, but haven't heard back yet and the website still just says "awaiting shipment". Let's see how this goes, hopefully my units are shipping then today as well..
trdiablo

Activity: 540

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:56:21 PM

What I find interesting is that Hashra only has a handful of customers, they are with 4 FT members working at hashra, they have time to logon to this site (last logon 2 hours ago), they have time to read this thread, but they do not have time to do proper communication with their customers?

They are even too lazy to start their own thread in the Mining sub forum.

Something is not right here and I really hope all of you will get their miners but I am happy I didnt order with these amateurs.
orcephrye

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:00:41 PM

What I find interesting is that Hashra only has a handful of customers, they are with 4 FT members working at hashra, they have time to logon to this site (last logon 2 hours ago), they have time to read this thread, but they do not have time to do proper communication with their customers?

Something is not right here and I really hope all of you will get their miners but I am happy I didnt order with these amateurs.

I asked them what "awaiting shipment" means. There only response was just as vague. It means its one step from being shipped. (kinda figured). However I got that status change Friday night (China time). And I got it delivered just today. I have a tracking # now. So I would assume that you to will probably get yours shipped soon enough.

I to will post here with pics and such once I get mine in the mail.
krisse2

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:56:54 PM

Actually, status of my order also changed to "shipping" and I received the tracking code just after I had posted my last message here.. I was thinking it's a bit funny that the email went unanswered, but as soon as I post here, the product is all of a sudden shipping..Smiley

I asked them what "awaiting shipment" means. There only response was just as vague. It means its one step from being shipped. (kinda figured). However I got that status change Friday night (China time). And I got it delivered just today. I have a tracking # now. So I would assume that you to will probably get yours shipped soon enough.

Can I ask if your tracking code is working already? Mine is not found yet from DHL:s site.. Propably it's not yet in the system or something, but I was just wondering...
usao
Legendary

Activity: 1109
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 09:31:45 PM

Well, I ordered a set and am still waiting for shipment, it's been almost 2 weeks since payment, but at least the website is updating my order periodically.
Still hopefull that ill get these in a week or two.

Order #344

Order Date: 26th Feb 2014

This order is marked as Awaiting Shipment
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 01:10:41 AM

will it mine any scrypt coin or ltc only?

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
enmarinas

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:34:15 AM

You are lucky  Undecided

My order is #309 and still "Awaiting Fulfillment"

Cannot complain about communication as Simon has been answering my emails quite fast but this is taking forever and Im moving to a different country in a few weeks  Embarrassed

Well, I ordered a set and am still waiting for shipment, it's been almost 2 weeks since payment, but at least the website is updating my order periodically.

Order #344

vm_mpn

Activity: 605

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:41:29 PM

You are lucky  Undecided

My order is #309 and still "Awaiting Fulfillment"

Cannot complain about communication as Simon has been answering my emails quite fast but this is taking forever and Im moving to a different country in a few weeks  Embarrassed

Order #344

My order #277 placed Feb 24 / 2014 has not yet changed status in the last two weeks - still on "Waiting Fulfillment"
Not sure what's happening here as it seems that orders placed at a later date than mine are processing faster. May be CC thing.

Chrisvallee

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:46:41 PM

Actually, status of my order also changed to "shipping" and I received the tracking code just after I had posted my last message here.. I was thinking it's a bit funny that the email went unanswered, but as soon as I post here, the product is all of a sudden shipping..Smiley

Can I ask if your tracking code is working already? Mine is not found yet from DHL:s site.. Propably it's not yet in the system or something, but I was just wondering...

I have order number 295 , I paid by Bitcoin on Feb 24th , got a DHL tracking number yesterday, but it's not listed in the system, Simon has not replied back to me since last week.
I will feel much better when I can actually track my shipment.

Anyone get a tracking number that is actually tracking ?
toxic0n

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 05:58:02 PM

I think we would all feel better if Hashra could post here with an update. Not sure why the complete silence
orcephrye

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:12:24 PM

I too have a tracking number that also doesn't show up in DHL's system.

Glad I am not the only one. Although this does make me nervous. Its been a whole day sense I got the # and its still not active. Although I have had this happen before with UPS and FedEx I have never experienced DHL before.

There was someone else that posted there DHL tracking number here on like page:

I have 4 orders at Hashra

Order #143, #203, #204, #331

and they has dispatched the order in one packet..

http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking.shtml?brand=DHL&AWB=4632251245

I hope to have it later today.

I wonder how long it took for this # to become active. Sadly that was in a different country and I can only hope for a similar experience here. Because if thats the case then we are getting are shipment this week.
Chrisvallee

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 08:23:50 PM

I too have a tracking number that also doesn't show up in DHL's system.

Glad I am not the only one. Although this does make me nervous. Its been a whole day sense I got the # and its still not active. Although I have had this happen before with UPS and FedEx I have never experienced DHL before.

There was someone else that posted there DHL tracking number here on like page:

I have 4 orders at Hashra

Order #143, #203, #204, #331

and they has dispatched the order in one packet..

http://www.dhl.com/content/g0/en/express/tracking.shtml?brand=DHL&AWB=4632251245

I hope to have it later today.

I wonder how long it took for this # to become active. Sadly that was in a different country and I can only hope for a similar experience here. Because if thats the case then we are getting are shipment this week.

From what I've read and understand, the packages are not actually shipped yet, just packed up and labeled with DHL waybills, and are waiting to be picked up. Tracking numbers should work tomorrow, when the packages are picked up by DHL.
orcephrye

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:18:49 AM

Well thats bulls***

At least I feel like you shouldn't stick a tracking number on something when it hasn't even been picked up yet. *sigh*
krisse2

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 06:23:48 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2014, 06:48:30 AM by krisse2

just a quick update, my tracking number is found on dhl system now, it just says "Shipment information received", but after all this waiting I'm really happy things are moving..

I just realized that the problem why this waiting has/is been so long is that it takes a week between any kind of update: hashra received my payment 28.2, status changed to Awaiting Shipment on 5.3, and today finally on 12.3 I can see that there's a package in DHLs system.. During this time I've seen group buys that have been cheaper than this, and of course many people who ordered from asiabtc (& others) on the same time have already got theirs (and running these on rasperry Pi's, which wasn't either possible on 24.2), and for some reason at this time the mining profits on many scypt coins are down (just as example on 24.2 clevermining.com had 0.01 BTC/day per MH/s, currently it's 0.00651) , Mt. Gox went bankcrupt and Satoshi Nakamoto was found, until we found out he's Dorian Nakamoto, and actually not found.. I guess I'm just saying that 3 weeks+ really is a _long_ time to wait miners, something I didn't worry about too much when ordering Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: