Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is all we need  (Read 1981 times)
Dorcolac

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 08:05:37 AM

I agree that patience is what we all need. When you do the research, everything says that there will be a spike in the BTC price later this year. That is what we need, the spike, but in order for that to happen, we need to be patient.
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:09:01 AM

If someone enter crypto currency world are very important to those are have patience. Because we all know that bitcoin and other coins are not stable the price will go up and down.

Yes exactly if theres one thing needed most in the world of cryptocurrency no other than but Patience ,inorder to success in this industry then patience is a must because of its unpredictable price, if you have that then im sure you will be successful in the future.
Yes patience is very important emotion here that everyone should have in order to gain more profit and become successful because patience help us to learn more and help us to grab the opportunities that cryptocurrency have but before investing make sure you are fully know about it due to it's unpredictable market because it helps you to become calm and avoid panicking that can possibly longer your patience.

Many people here making patience as an excuse especially on trading. Many are FOMO on trading and results on buying high then sell low. I never hold a certain coin for too long.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:11:01 AM

This is a very important and a correct message for all, one needs to be really patient when they're handling bitcoins as there is no quick get to rich schemes, but people just don't understand this. Everytime it falls they'll pop here up and create btc falling down what to do, instead of just holding back, and keeping calm. I believe those who have held patience with bitcoins have been rewarded.
Most people have been given the doctrine that getting rich from bitcoin is a breeze and making a quick profit in bitcoin is a easy thing. so patience is very difficult they do. so you can see panic selling happening everywhere because the root of the problem is that many people can not be patient
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

You have a good point. Many are impatient especially when they see their coins are falling its price. In that moment they are panicking and eventually sell at very low price. Some also invest in ICO but dont have any background check. SO I also suggest better invest in listed coins with potential to grow and just wait for the pump.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
TINHVUK

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:18:23 AM

yes
cryptoasis

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:18:59 AM

Agree.  But for that you need to understand the project you are in.  If you know the project and they are doing good job and going to deliver soon, you kind of have patience with cause and you will know when to become impatience.  But if you don't know anything about the project you are in then you are likely to become impatience without any cause and in any time and most of the time loses the potential gains.  So, I think knowledge is key for the patience with confidence.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

The problem is the dogma of "Get-rich-quick scheme" in Bitcoin is heavily contaminated because of the volatility that exists in the markets. The unknowledge people will think positively without any concern, while the truth is the markets just in the bull run. Then as soon the unknowledge people jumping in, the expectation didn't work as they think. So, it leads to the FUD, and panic selling.
zamani12

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:57:43 AM

patience indeed is a virtue. this is a general lesson one has to adhere to because patience is a virtue. thats the only wa we can hit big.
yohan09

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:07:25 AM

Yes, I agree, I also apply this principle to my investment, and it was very helpful towards aiming for a good profit, Actually, dealing crypto's are unpredictable, all i know is their characteristics, Cryptos are always fluctuating, There are times it goes up and sometimes drops down, All we have to do is to wait when is the right to goes higher, then that is the time to dump:)
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:10:36 AM

I totally agree to all what you said because we really need a lot of patience in all things that we do even not in business. You can't achieve something great if you always hurrying and very impatient. It takes years before greatest and successful people reached what they have now so all we need is patience in this industry.
Icon95

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

So long as you believe in the coin you are investing into, i do not see the reason why you should panic when the market goes down because it will surely bounce back
jemine

Activity: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:23:49 AM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

Patience is required in crypto currency. If you want to make it in crypto currency Patience is the key.
BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:25:43 AM

In a crypto currency world we need to have patience. The market is volatile, sometimes the market is in  high state but then in the next day it goes down. It is something that we need to embrace to be in this business.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:26:30 AM

In every investment, its really necessary to be patients with market movement. Sometimes market movement not like what we want but if we are already have a plan to invest for long term, i am believe we can be patience when market volatile.
Long term investment is the best option in cryptocurrency because crypto is new investment instrument and its will take time to grow and i am believe crypto is good investment in the future
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:35:31 AM

patience is the key to success, if in work or investment does require patience, my own experience, I have followed the gift of almost 4 months, and it paid off satisfactory results.
Patience is the key but not only that is enough to get successful in crypto investment we need to be smart at our decision making according to the situation and just have to rotate our funds to increase our reap.But being a long term holders is effortless all we need is capital to buy crypto and sit back for years to make profits still anything can be possible so we have to invest only the extra money which is not lend from someone or which is needed for some other important thing in our daily life.
iellai

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:39:24 AM

Patience is a virtue yes. But I there is also a positive side in being impatient. That is, not just lying around waiting. Meaning, they want to move and do something valuable. It depends on how people in this kind of personality. A friend of mine in impatient but doesnt do anything tragic or by impulse while being impatient. They think on what to do next.
Blackrain13

Activity: 328
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

Yes you are right!A big and long Patience is all we need here in crypto world,or even in everything that we do. For me Patience is the key to success. if you have no patience i think you are not fit in this kind of works.

██  ▀■  KittieFIGHT.io  ■▀  ██
▄    Real time dapp game    ▄
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

patience is the key to success, if in work or investment does require patience, my own experience, I have followed the gift of almost 4 months, and it paid off satisfactory results.
Patience is the key but not only that is enough to get successful in crypto investment we need to be smart at our decision making according to the situation and just have to rotate our funds to increase our reap.But being a long term holders is effortless all we need is capital to buy crypto and sit back for years to make profits still anything can be possible so we have to invest only the extra money which is not lend from someone or which is needed for some other important thing in our daily life.

Yeah, patience Is a must and as simple to say, we must don't to emotional by what's bad circumstances happening In the market through criticized bitcoin on social media because  It just a fud. We must keep on believing On bitcoin no matter what, how volatile by Itself. Patience and more faith bitcoin In order to success by holding It In a long term.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:48:52 AM

we need it in bitcoin is a long-term apathy because the long term here is the bitcoin game if it is not easy to be patient with bitcoin you always lose

boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 230

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

yes you are true patience is the most important thing when you are trading because without patience you will be difficult to earn profits, essentially when you are trading you have to control is your patience.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: