Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:51:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is all we need  (Read 1981 times)
deathland113

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:03:03 AM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.
Congrats on your profit. market always unable to predict sometimes your patients will kill you. but yes, we all need to wait for a white one biz have good news then this's time to take profit
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:10:19 AM

Yes it sure is what we need in crypto and in real life,
We need to have it because nothing is instant in this life if you want to achieve something you have to work for it and wait for it.
In all job we need to patience so that we can earn income and money. In addition to that, if you get involved in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency you need to become patience because being patience in this field will really help you to gain more income.
Kurukungkwang

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:11:24 AM

patience is the key to success, if in work or investment does require patience, my own experience, I have followed the gift of almost 4 months, and it paid off satisfactory results.

Mostly people have patience because it is the key of our life to become good future and to overcome our success.Unlike other people who have no patience they cannot finished what is the ambition of his life.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:12:01 AM

patience is the most important thing and needed to be able to earn profits and stay in the crypto currency  because the price is always changing will make you must be thoroughly in making decisions
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

my dear you are absolutely  right without patience you cant really invest  in bitcoin  and even wait for a very longer time patience gives you the time to invest and grab more profit
Patient is all we need in every work or even in real life we need it. In investing in bitcoin you need lot of patients here cause you need lot of time to wait if you want to earn more profit in your investment. Patients is one key of successful life.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:15:28 AM

Of course, patience is what separates good investors from the rest. Blockchain by its nature takes a long time to develop, so results will not necessarily be seen right away. Too many investors are involved without doing proper research.
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

if we are in long-term bitcoin investment, then patience is the most important thing because we will always see the market up and down. but when we are trading, we need a faster analysis time, patience is also important, but must have accuracy in analyzing.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:21:44 AM

yes for her we need also the patience in the bitcoin because her in bitcoin you need to wait to get a bitcoin because more bitcoin sites or more bitcoin sites is you wait but you get your bitcoin worth it your wait to them.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
MartinAK

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

Patient is a very essential component and aspect of successful people. It may tarry but not for long. This is the time we all require some level of patience as investors. I hope and believe the story of fluctuation in the crypto world is not any thing different, the only requirement is to exercise some extreme level of patience because patience can overcome every obstacle. Never give up, never lose hope, with patience we can unlock the divine potentials of our virtues. Time is all we need. While the value of bitcoin is low, buy and be a benefiter of your patience when the right time comes.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:35:34 AM

That was we need patient like what you said in terms of business it is not easy to earn money just same in cryptocurrency that sometimes it fall and sometime it rise so we didn't know what will happen sometimes we lose and we earn and was like in business patient is a vitue and that is true because if you don't have this you didn't earn and you always loser.
In business world we need lot's of patients cause is not easy to earn money it so hard especially in investing in bitcoin we know bitcoin is very unpredictable we dont know what happen tomorrow when it down or up. We need patient not only in work but also we need in real life to reach our goal to become successful.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:36:24 AM

This is so true. Patience is the key for all of the people here in the cryptocurrency, whether you are a trader or an investor, as long as you have a coin that is good and have a good fundamentals that you can hold for long term then hold it for long term and always have a patience and keep hoping for the best in the future.
Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

Every job must be patient if we want to bear fruit from the job. And I totally agree with your idea of being patient is the key.
adhikari98

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:43:29 AM

Yes, we need patience while investing in cryptocurrency. We should not sell when prices go down but rather hold the cryptocurrency until price rises. As well as, it takes time for cryptocurrency price to go up. For example - cryptocurrency first comes to market at one cent and slowly value of it rises with time. But, one thing we have not considered is even if price of cryptocurrency moves from one cent to two cent, its 100% increase in value. In case of bitcoin, currently prices are down, so we should be patience until prices rise.
GeckoTrader

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

Self Discipline and Delayed gratification are the two of the most important that I can advice. In order to meet and achieve these things we need to have patience. I mean long patience. Just be on the altcoin that has fundamentals like Bitcoin, ethereum, Ripple, and NEO. Just let them do their job and I am pretty sure you will reap their true value in the future.
JoseJoseJose

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:00:19 PM

I think other people just join cryptocurrency just because of bitcoin hype last year. The result was, theres a lot of people think that if they join crypto they will get rich instantly. But unfortunately, its another side of scenario. Money was not earned instantly. You must have hardwork and lot of effort for it.
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:04:35 PM

my dear you are absolutely  right without patience you cant really invest  in bitcoin  and even wait for a very longer time patience gives you the time to invest and grab more profit
If you do not have any patience you are not capable to invest or to buy bitcoin because being patience is the thing that need if you want to buy bitcoin. Furthermore, being is one of the key to success and to earn huge income. Just hold your bitcoin and be patience.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

That's applies to all actually. We just need to wait to the time that we can finally taste the sweetness of our success. Being contented to what are our available materials and being able to use it to the fullest is the great practice to have patience. Just like in Bitcoin, just don't mind it's value today we just need to monitor it and wait for the right time.
cryptotaste007

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

Patience gives us the alternative to chill off and to stretch out the effortlessness to ourselves as well as other people in that quick minute - when we require it most. Patience is an activity of restraint that shows you can deal with life when difficulties gain out of power. It can be a virtue when leaders need time to evaluate and research the benefits and risks associated with critical business decisions. When you jump to a hasty conclusion, you end up creating an artificial timeline in your mind. When people or processes fail to align to that timeline, the mind can run wild. And this crypto world is so much vulnerable. I is patience which has the ability to give you the maximum result.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

if you good in analyzing price chart you can do it in Fast trade even though you will gain a small profit .
profit is a profit.
patience is kinda good if you are sure with your coin. but you might regret it if you waste the opportunity to sell it in good amount and then the price drops.
you just really need to take the risk

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

yeah, this is likely the only thing we need in cryptocurrency, i have tried to be patient lately, against all those crashes and burns but seems like it works for me, but everyone can't.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: