Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is all we need  (Read 1983 times)
Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:25:44 PM

My personal experience says, if you want to earn something slowly and confidently go to your goal) patience is the most it
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:32:22 PM

yes it is true, want in the world of crypto or in the real world we must have the patience to achieve success, in business or investment in crypto required patience, all surely need process can not be obtained instantly, if we have more patience success just waiting time .

angelfaria

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

Absolutely correct point for each & everyone who believes in crypto, patience is one of the fundamental need for the development. For cryptocurrency it doesn't matter how much coins you have, you just need to buy coins with good potential and patiently wait for the chance for making profit.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

yes it is true, want in the world of crypto or in the real world we must have the patience to achieve success, in business or investment in crypto required patience, all surely need process can not be obtained instantly, if we have more patience success just waiting time .
But most of the people who just joined cryptocurrency would want to instantly get big profits. So sometimes they ignore the risks that must be faced. So while experiencing a loss will definitely blame the cryptocurrency and say that it's a scam, bubble, etc. Though they must be patient in understanding and learning about cryptocurrency, be patient waiting for the right moment to enter the area of buy and sell.

Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:51:10 PM

it's true, trading in the crypto world takes patience, experience, and cleverness. therefore choose the altcoin that you think is potential, buy the coin at a cheap price, and hold it until the altcoin price becomes high. if for the long term, it is true that bitcoin is the best. if you want to trade quickly, then my advice you can buy coin ico, because the movement of coin ico fast enough, and it can be profitable.
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:56:06 PM

In every business patience is needed to become profitable and successfull. If that is cryptocurrency business you definitely need patience. Market will not remains in same position all the time, sometime it become high and sometimes it goes dip. So if you could not keep patience all the time you may face anxiety. I strongly agreed that patience is all we need.
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

We should need patience in order us to succeed. Investing in cryptocurrencies needs patience, because we start at the very low and need much effort to go higher and reach the top.
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:38:22 PM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

"Patience is a virtue." I believe that being patient is a talent,because not a lot of people know how to become patient. In this kind of industry we need to become patient. Let's practice it everyday until we got our profits.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
lelylely

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

Yes, for patience investment strategy is the most important, because with patience we can avoid panic, even though the market falls but the market is sure to rise again. Crypto will not die, because crypto like a necessity of life.

elghoniya

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

Yes, It is right. Patience is all we need, when you invest in crypto. Dont panic. We will get alot benefits from it.
iram701

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:08:42 PM

Absolutely when you choose to invest in long term, you should have extra patience because the price don't change at everyday. The stable price like bitcoin need a week even month to grow up. So you must be patient if you want to get more profit from your investment.

mobilestrike

Activity: 907
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:12:37 PM

My personal experience says, if you want to earn something slowly and confidently go to your goal) patience is the most it
I also have kept that thing in my mind that if we have to get our goals then we have to be in patience as every opportunity give us benefit but with time and if we will not wait for the time then we will not accept those beneficial opportunities and at the end we will have nothing in the hurry. We have to start work on the opportunities like if we have invested in bitcoin then we have to hold them there as in the coming future it is sure that the price will increase while if you will withdraw them now and will invest in other place then no one know that what will be the result of that.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

When we make an investment the main goal is to gain profit in a certain time, if we have patience then our chances to get profit will be more open, because investment does need patience.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:15:36 PM

What you say is absolutely true. Thank you for letting me know how to wait and make money in the best way possible.

Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

yes, patience is very in need, moreover we are stuck in the loss of the coins we buy, maybe one way can only be patient waiting for the price to rise again despite the fact we continue in haunted fear the price will continue to fall, but with patience waiting price
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:22:43 PM

in life it takes patience because it is the most noble attitude for every human beings both in community and in work and I do it in a society that I form let alone see the work we do then what we do must be based on patience and height all that is related to my bitcoin always doing things that have to be a lot in meditation and accept what happens with patience than that I thank all the team because with patience I already understand how to hold and sell for some time to the front Wink Wink
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

In solving the problem, we desperately need a patience so that we can find the best solution without having to cause a new victim. Like finding the best solution so that we can still benefit from crypto trade that the price is uncertain.
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:23:53 PM

I do not agree with you, all patience is not necessarily it produces as long as all the patience is not in balance with foresight and accuracy. example now many coins emerge, if we carelessly invest without finding out the origin of this new coin when the price drops dramatically, whether we still be patient? unless the investment we do is clear and trustworthy like bitcoin.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:25:17 PM

I really agree with what you expressed, because in life it is to achieve something it takes patience. So also in bitcoin investing, some people who managed to get a profit in bitcoin investment I'm sure they want to be patient to wait for price increases so they benefit, in addition to patience I think knowledge is also needed in this investment. because with the knowledge then we can predict how long and when we sell or buy bitcoin, so the risk of losses can be minimized and the opportunity to earn profits can be much greater for we earn.
speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:26:17 PM

Yes ofcourse. I do agree whatever you said. Cryptomarket is like gambling, It may pump and dump. We cannot predict the price. So the patience is the best solution to gain profit. Better hold your coins until the price are bump.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: