Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 08:07:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is all we need  (Read 1985 times)
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:51:35 PM

We need to be patient not only when trading but to achieve success in any activity. I think that sometimes it is really difficult when holding but without patience you risk failing. As for me, I was waiting for the good price patiently and finally got what expected
Patience is all we need when investing in crypto currency. Crypto currency is created to be volatile, means that the value is changing rapidly and unpredictable if the price is going up or down. Investing on crypto is taking a risk because you dont know when the price will rise. We just need to wait patiently for its increase, for us to earn the profit we want.

allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:10:08 PM

Agreed. Just because there is a dip, that is no reason to rush to sell your investment, and if you are going to react that way then this is not the right business / market for you. I've seen my portfolio fluctuate so much in the past couple months, but I did invest with the long term goal in mind (did my research and invested in the coins I believed in the most), and even if at times I can get worried, all I can do is be patient. So far, patience has proven to be the right move.
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:15:26 PM

I agree on the long term vision and its never a bad move to hold trough the dips. Try to avoid the situation where you feel or are forced to sell you Bitcoin.
The ath was just a taste of what the future can bring.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:17:10 PM

Yes the key is patience, because we know to undergo any business without patience and hard work we can not get what we dreams.<br />Because of our success depends on our own
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

Patience is what we really need in Bitcoin transaction. Due to its regular price flunctuations, you can't be too in a hurry to make decision about selling or getting out of crytocurrency. Patience pays at the end of it all because if you have sold when the price is not ok, you might regret it later when the price is ok.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Thenuka99

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

Patience is much needed factor , Agree, but in a market, patience may not always serve you, because sometimes you have to make quick decisions about when to buy or when to sell, a coin with 20% green today, will start to go down next day and sometimes it never comes back to even it's original price and make us wonder and mostly regret why didn't we sell that day! , Something experienced many times.

But when you stocked some big ones like BTC and ETH, they do not fail you, in the long run they always go UP, and it always gives you a certain profit. So like you said here, it's important to have some percentage of your investment from BIG ones, and some others to make quick profit too.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

Certainly we truly require patience in putting resources into bitcoin and other cryptographic forms of money in light of the fact that without it we may free our speculations. We should dissect and consider the cryptocurrency advertise for us to have the capacity to acknowledge every one of the dangers.
catur123

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

patience is very important and it is absolutely necessary for bitcoin holders. because of the unstable bitcoin price lately.
and with patience we can invest in a long time.

• ICO • ROCKET.HASHBON.COM (https://rocket.hashbon.com/) • ICO •
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES!
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:29:10 PM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

yes,this is a good advice to the group of this community bro,and we appreciatte for that and to those group of investor thats sometimes,they could discourage of there investment due to of lack profit they get  in this situation now,because of consistly dump of price value of all crypto coins,thats why we need to prolong our patience of holding our portfolio in a longer period of time,thats why we need in this situation a virtue of patience in order to survive this small struggle of crypto bussiness,we just need to hold on,until we survive  this test  of price reduction in cryptocurrency.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Ahmadarwani56

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:36:51 PM

yes key of success is patience and hard work.not only in my bitcoin we need patience .every business that we do definitely need the name of patience and tenacity in the work .yes I think it is the capital of success.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

In fullfilling our daily task one the key to make it successful is more or enough patience is required so that you will be at ease and you will not fear sour and disgust because in cryptocurrency we need a very good timing and waiting for this the scene that we encounter in the world of cryptos , so our weapon to overcome this negative hives, we will exert more patience in our work and in bitcoin world.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:47:44 PM

Yea, patience is the only way to get the most out of every coin there is out there, most of the times people get into cryptocurrency with get rich quick ambitions, some thinks it easy yet it takes quite alot to earn in this business, cryptocoins tend to grow value gradually overtime so the more patient you are the better
You need to be patient if you are an investor in any market, it is no that easy to make money and it is impossible to make money in a short period of time in any market, be it stock market or Forex, you need to have the patience but the main advantage of crypto currency market is that, it is still a new market and so there is defenitly a major advantage for early investors and if you are able to hold a coin for a few years then it is possible to make a fortune.
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 09:59:57 PM

it takes an extra patience when it comes to investing bitcoin, because full of surprises that we will encounter
especially when prices fall there our patience is tested

Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:05:46 PM

Even in our daily live endeavours, without patience so many things would have gone wrong. The cryptoworld taught me to be more and more patience and never to be in rush to get something meaningful done.

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:09:04 PM

indeed patience is needed once here, if we want to be patient we will definitely get results. in this bitcoin we know that prices are unstable, sometimes up and down. we do not know when prices rise and when prices fall.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:10:33 PM

Oh yes, definitely. To chase quick profits is not ideal. The patient ones, especially those who can stomach the volatility of the cryptocurrency, are the most rewarded –assuming they made smart choices to begin with (ex. don’t put all your eggs in one basket)

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:17:39 PM

I agree with you that patience is the key for all success, for a trader but does not have patience, then he is not a professional trader.

i mean that patience, strategy, analysis, is a package that must be owned by every trader, especially and for other bitcoin users .
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:21:14 PM

Here in crypto patience is one key of success because it is all we need in order not to lose our investment due to a volatile crypto price, many crypto investors and traders become rich because they patiently holding and waiting for the right price, some are also lose because they sell their token at the very low price during the dip.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:22:25 PM

Patience must always in yourself for you to success if you making some work in different bounties or even making you an investment and trading. Some people here are not having there patience for their much profit they are getting panic when their coins is going to dip price.
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

This is the most important thing of a person to do is patience. In my opinion, patience is the key to everything, that is why I always train myself to be patience in every way especially in investing. There are many people who don't have patience and they can't even wait until the price of bitcoin increases and they sell their bitcoin right away which is a common newbie investor. If you can wait and do have patience it will be all worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: