Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 07:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Patience is all we need  (Read 1983 times)
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:24:22 PM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

As of today, patience is very important for those cryptocurrency holders because the market prices are dumping, in this way they can avoid losing a huge amount of their investments in the market.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

Actually, it is not very few number of noobs in cryptocurrency business that comprehend the level at which patience is required and important in the business. It may be a cliché, but there is truth behind the line “Patience is the virtue”, especially in business. Running a business is not for the faint of heart, and not for the impatient either. Even if you have a great product or service, great process, and great employees, your business will require you to stay committed for the long-term. I got a few coins couple of weeks back, which I chose to hold while it was plunging however I continue holding with zero dread and just absolute patience. My advice to my colleagues is all you need is buy into coins with good potential like bitcoin and relax even while it’s at dip. Presently, i’m In over 30% profit in all.

Most of the people today in the market does not have any patience on waiting for the price to grow and because of that they are losing a huge amount of profit but it was normal to feel pressure when you are holding a huge amount of coins in your wallet.
Cateinyard

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

Yes, very true. Patience is all we need. Patience is an ingredient and key to success. In all dreams we need to be patient in waiting to get all of this dreams. Just dream high and be patient

From the past experience, if you hold the coin for 5 years, it will always be higher.
jasonkirbi

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:20:08 PM

Yes, I agree with this. The main problem of the investors are when they see the market is bad the do panic and sells the coin. But this is not the way to get profitable. The main think you have to do is to keep clam and be patience all the time.
farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:20:47 PM

That's true but some times too much patience can cause you to suffer. That's why when you wait some shitcoin, you can catch some other offer. By the other side, if you do this as a full time job, you can not wait more when you need money.
kevinpeck

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:40:20 PM

Yes I am agreed that patience is all for crypto industry. After investing, our subconscious mind always push fear inside our mind. And to control the fear patience is very important.
nieninja53

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:56:05 PM

Its  good term for traders who wants to earn more who wants to work with good profit, Actually if you make your self-be patience than you may have a lot of good decision to make and for decision making purpose you have the key which helps you in tough situations,

labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:06:34 AM

It is needed for all bitcoiners because of a very long period of time to wait for the profit. Many investors have no patience and it leads them to a very bad attitude. And if you have no patience, then Bitcoin is not for you.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:48:15 AM

Yes, very true. Patience is all we need. Patience is an ingredient and key to success. In all dreams we need to be patient in waiting to get all of this dreams. Just dream high and be patient
Many people are saying that the potential for bitcoin in the future is enormous because of the continuing user growth that will make
bitcoin prices climbing up in the future. so if you want to be patient then big profits will you get. it is a true statement of patience is the key of all..
kendedese

Activity: 530

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

when bitcoin prices fall then altcoin prices also come down, patience is the only option at this time. we can only wait and wait until the market situation is better.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

Agree, patience can be the beginning of success, crypto currency is decentralized and its value is unstable, and patience will be needed for profit.
All we need is to perform out investments with patience because we know that this is not an emotional game or process but process of mind which requires you enough knowledge of the basic market rules at least. With utmost knowledge you can perform it well and more excellent than that of a less knowledgeable person. Hold for long term with patience as we know that the market is low and will take your time to recover so wait until the price does not recover.
dreico

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:53:38 AM

Now this is the only thing that remains for us to experience this period of bitcoin decline and this will be rewarded in the future
Clemcout

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:23:55 PM

This is absolutely right I  also believe that patience is the key to success for everything. In bitcoin you do need to have patience earn much profit, you'll have to buy at a low amount and all you have to do is to wait for it to go high.
Patience and courage to bear the loss in mandatory in cryptocurrency business. Emotional people cannot invest in bitcoin and if they invest they will lose their money because making money from crypto investment is not easy and it will take long time. Holding bitcoin for long time needs patience. We know that the early investors who hold their coins for years are now millionaires.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

yes, I agree with what you say. patience is one of the things we need, and we must have patience. Having patience is very important in achieving one's success in life. patience is the key to success, and I believe it. If we want something, surely we will be patient to do it just to have it. in this life, there is nothing easy to have if we have no patience. we need to work hard to get it. surely failure will come up, so in doing everything, we need to have patience. do not expect anything from luck, it takes hard work and patience.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:10:30 PM

Yah sure  being patience is important in our life. Likewise we have to be patience in investing bitcoin. Once you invest in bitcoin, the prices if bitcoin can fluctuates . Sometimes it goes up and some times it goes down. We cannot judge the price of bitcoin. It depends upon the market, eventhough it holds large number of investors, still it accept more investors. Because now people are well known about bitcoin and their growth. So they are ready to invest and hold the coin for future. Long term holding will give more profit in bitcoin market. Lets be wait with patience to price grow.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:14:26 PM

Not only with patience, it's not the usual sense of patience, it must also be accompanied by a strong belief based on a wider knowledge of the future of bitcoin until it's more acceptable as well as more popular as a useful global currency. For myself.. it really would still have a long life and will be more acceptable due to its various benefits.
ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:51:23 PM

patience is the key for success in any business and in real life as well. When you come to crypto currency market you need to have really a good patience to succeed since most of the price and the tradings will be down for most of the time and green some time only. If you invest and be patience, then you can earn a good profit. Panic sellers will definitely occur loss.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:08:27 AM

Not only with patience, it's not the usual sense of patience, it must also be accompanied by a strong belief based on a wider knowledge of the future of bitcoin until it's more acceptable as well as more popular as a useful global currency. For myself.. it really would still have a long life and will be more acceptable due to its various benefits.
Yes that is right to say that patient is the key to success, specially if you are a long term investor. Because in long term investment you have to wait for a long time, and for that you must be patient. Some time you may even wait for months, for example those people who have invested money in bitcoin whe its price was trading above 19000$, now they have to wait for a good time, so that bitcoin price can reach to its previous time and they can recover their lost easily.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:41:17 AM

Definitely, in times like this patience is all we need. You have to bear with it or else you will lose big if you tend to go panic selling. That is why emotional readiness is very important to survive on the market fluctuations. If you have trust that in the coming days, your investment will reap and gain profit, then you have to have more patience, because in investment you have to learn to gamble and be patient sometimes.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:04:45 AM

yes, I agree with what you say. all we need is to choose a potent coin for the future and be patient after buying. and I think we should be patient to do any work. And patience is indispensable in bitcoin investing. Because Bitcoin is a fluctuating digital coin, sometimes up and down. So you can invest long-term with the hope of getting more profit. That's why we all have to be patient to get more profit. and eliminate panic if things are not as we expected.
Be patient in this market and be optimistic about the future value as we know that the future market is going to cross the highest value last recorded year. All we need is to remain calm and to go with patience so that we may be able to get huge profit in the end, on the other hand selling in this low market indicates your panic decision and this results in loss so be patient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: