Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:41:46 AM

Evencoin is a great project that gives unprecedented prospects. I think that this coin will be able to bring us to a new path of development for cryptoeconomics. It gives so many opportunities that it even is hard to believe.
Why is it hard? I think that developers designed a coin that will be able to change process of raising funds for icos. It really deserves community’s respect.
Why do you think so? Are you really sure about this project for 100%? I don’t want to hesitate about it but I want to hear your arguments about this situation. I really believe in this project.
Well, I believe in it too. Developers really made great steps to conquer communities respect. They made their code opensource. It means that any user will be able to take a look and make his/her own conclusions.
You are right. I guess it is important to make sure people that your product is open and fair for all users. I like their work. It seems that they really think about users and their future. Besides, they had a successful token sale.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:47:49 AM

Evencoin is a great project that gives unprecedented prospects. I think that this coin will be able to bring us to a new path of development for cryptoeconomics. It gives so many opportunities that it even is hard to believe.
Why is it hard? I think that developers designed a coin that will be able to change process of raising funds for icos. It really deserves community’s respect.
Why do you think so? Are you really sure about this project for 100%? I don’t want to hesitate about it but I want to hear your arguments about this situation. I really believe in this project.
Well, I believe in it too. Developers really made great steps to conquer communities respect. They made their code opensource. It means that any user will be able to take a look and make his/her own conclusions.
You are right. I guess it is important to make sure people that your product is open and fair for all users. I like their work. It seems that they really think about users and their future. Besides, they had a successful token sale.
I guess all these factors will depend on their pace of development and everyone will be able to get their benefit from this coin. I really wish luck to developers and hope that they will realize all of their ideas.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:54:26 AM

Guys! Who can tell me what wallets I can use for evencoin. I read the documentation about the project a ling time ago, so maybe I have forgot something that have been mentioned.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:01:32 AM

Guys! Who can tell me what wallets I can use for evencoin. I read the documentation about the project a ling time ago, so maybe I have forgot something that have been mentioned.
This information is also mentioned on their website. EvenCoin can be accessed using any of Ethereum wallets including EvenCoin own web based and mobile wallets evenchain can be used to transact worldwide.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:06:08 AM

This information is also mentioned on their website. EvenCoin can be accessed using any of Ethereum wallets including EvenCoin own web based and mobile wallets evenchain can be used to transact worldwide.
Thank you for information. What id evenchain? I have never heard about this wallet before. Do you know something about it? I will be happy to heard it.
AaronKla

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:11:24 AM

I think that this project is quite a commercial investment currently!  Good luck guys.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:11:53 AM

Thank you for information. What id evenchain? I have never heard about this wallet before. Do you know something about it? I will be happy to heard it.
Evenchain it is one of future project of this team of developers. This wallet will support more than 100 currencies. Now it supports only three, but very soon it will support 8 more cryptocurrencies. I guess it is a nice idea.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:12:30 PM

I have an interesting though. I consider that Evencoin is a great mover of a progress. It could help to grow a strong cryptomarket with efficient projects and simple ways to make profits.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:17:35 PM

I have an interesting though. I consider that Evencoin is a great mover of a progress. It could help to grow a strong cryptomarket with efficient projects and simple ways to make profits.
Why do you think so? I like the idea of self-mining smart-contract but there are too many competitors and other different coins. Why are you so sure?
SamuelN

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

Why do you think so? I like the idea of self-mining smart-contract but there are too many competitors and other different coins. Why are you so sure?
Well, I guess you just need to look at statistics. The crypto market is a great market place and its capitalization has contributed to success for numbers of startup projects, organization and even to rise of new level blockchain technology and other technologies.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:27:34 PM

Well, I guess you just need to look at statistics. The crypto market is a great market place and its capitalization has contributed to success for numbers of startup projects, organization and even to rise of new level blockchain technology and other technologies.
Well, it is pretty obvious. Can you explain clearer? This coin could be a nice source of simple passive profits because it doesn’t require special hardware or other materials. I don’t understand how it could influence on market in general.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:32:53 PM

Well, it is pretty obvious. Can you explain clearer? This coin could be a nice source of simple passive profits because it doesn’t require special hardware or other materials. I don’t understand how it could influence on market in general.
You need to go deeper to see all details. All startups need to find enough start funds to begin work. Evencoin gives a safe and simple way to raise enough funds to make it real. It is a best decision in this situation.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

You need to go deeper to see all details. All startups need to find enough start funds to begin work. Evencoin gives a safe and simple way to raise enough funds to make it real. It is a best decision in this situation.
Ok. Now I understand what you want to say. Maybe you are right but can it on 100% safe? I don’t want to doubts in team’s efforts but this information could be really interesting for future miners.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

Ok. Now I understand what you want to say. Maybe you are right but can it on 100% safe? I don’t want to doubts in team’s efforts but this information could be really interesting for future miners.
If you have some doubts it is ok. It could be strange if everyone would be sure about all projects that exist. You can be calmer about it if you take a look on their code. Here is the github link. https://github.com/evencoinevn/Evencoin
boomertoo

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

If you have some doubts it is ok. It could be strange if everyone would be sure about all projects that exist. You can be calmer about it if you take a look on their code. Here is the github link. https://github.com/evencoinevn/Evencoin
Thank you. I guess it is a great decision to earn investors’ and miners’ respect. I understand that team made a great work and I became more interested in this project, by the way.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:55:38 PM

Thank you. I guess it is a great decision to earn investors’ and miners’ respect. I understand that team made a great work and I became more interested in this project, by the way.
It is nice to see. I hope I helped you to forget about your doubts and see more advantages of Evencoin. You just need to try it. Besides, developers want to create an ecosystem that will be working to make cryptocurrencies more available for daily use.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:01:47 AM

It is nice to see. I hope I helped you to forget about your doubts and see more advantages of Evencoin. You just need to try it. Besides, developers want to create an ecosystem that will be working to make cryptocurrencies more available for daily use.
It is really great. I hope they will achieve all of their goals. I guess I saw their future project on their official website but I don’t remember anything. I need read it again.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:07:01 AM

Can someone remind me how many miners could be mining this coin? I really want to join this project. I see great financial attractiveness in Evencoin.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:13:32 AM

Can someone remind me how many miners could be mining this coin? I really want to join this project. I see great financial attractiveness in Evencoin.
Well, you are right about this project. I have never heard that any coin on the market could offer mining for 15 years. I guess it is a great long-term investment. Actually, there can be only 4000 miners. So, I think you better hurry up.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:18:24 AM

Well, you are right about this project. I have never heard that any coin on the market could offer mining for 15 years. I guess it is a great long-term investment. Actually, there can be only 4000 miners. So, I think you better hurry up.
Yes, I am sure that there are a lot of people that want to take a part in Evencoin project and mine some coins. Do you how many miners there are now? I don’t know where to find this information. I hope you can help me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: