Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:17:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:06:37 AM

Hey, guys. I follow this project for a long time but I wonder how I can get free coins. I know that buying is a package can bring more opportunities but I don’t have enough money to buy it.
Well, I don’t think you need to worry about it. You have a nice opportunity to earn coins and make a favor for Evencoin. You can help it to become more popular. Actually, I mean the bounty and airdrop.
Wow. I thought that it is over. It is so nice to see. So, can you tell me how much I can earn and what exactly I need to do? Is it a classical bounty or there is something special?
I don’t think that there is something special. I guess there is some condition for content creation and social media accounts and that’s all. I think that you can earn as much as you have time and powers to do it.
It is logic. I guess it could be really very interesting for me. I have really popular social media accounts and I will be able to fulfill all conditions. Also, I have enough time. Can you give me more additional information?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:11:26 AM

Hey, guys. I follow this project for a long time but I wonder how I can get free coins. I know that buying is a package can bring more opportunities but I don’t have enough money to buy it.
Well, I don’t think you need to worry about it. You have a nice opportunity to earn coins and make a favor for Evencoin. You can help it to become more popular. Actually, I mean the bounty and airdrop.
Wow. I thought that it is over. It is so nice to see. So, can you tell me how much I can earn and what exactly I need to do? Is it a classical bounty or there is something special?
I don’t think that there is something special. I guess there is some condition for content creation and social media accounts and that’s all. I think that you can earn as much as you have time and powers to do it.
It is logic. I guess it could be really very interesting for me. I have really popular social media accounts and I will be able to fulfill all conditions. Also, I have enough time. Can you give me more additional information?
I think that it will be more comfortable for you to read it by yourself. There is a lot stuff that you can do.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4426454.620
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:16:19 AM

I think that it will be more comfortable for you to read it by yourself. There is a lot stuff that you can do.

It looks really existing. I can even translate the white paper for community members. I can choose what I want and its great. Thanks for your advices. Evencoin even has a great airdrop.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:21:55 AM

It looks really existing. I can even translate the white paper for community members. I can choose what I want and its great. Thanks for your advices. Evencoin even has a great airdrop.
I wish you good luck. I think more people need to know about this incredible coin. A safe self-mining smart contract can become a great opportunity to change your life and make your every dream come true.     
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:26:11 AM

Flawless idea and interesting realization. Evencoin can really become better than bitcoin. I am sure that it is a matter of time. Can someone remind me about standard that this coin uses as usual?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:31:13 AM

Flawless idea and interesting realization. Evencoin can really become better than bitcoin. I am sure that it is a matter of time. Can someone remind me about standard that this coin uses as usual?
You are right. Evencoin’s financial attractiveness is undeniable and people will become more confident about it pretty soon. There are using ERC 20. I guess it is the most efficient standard for the current moment.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:46:42 PM

Please tell me how the developers are trying to implement your project? What benefits can you have by investing in this token? What factors influence the success of this token and what will allow you to withstand such a huge competition?
bony webster

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:50:08 PM

Please tell me how the developers are trying to implement your project? What benefits can you have by investing in this token? What factors influence the success of this token and what will allow you to withstand such a huge competition?
This coin has a number of advantages that existing cryptocurrencies and the same bitcoin do not have. The transaction speed is very fast and is about 30 seconds. Also, the coin holder can get a good passive income by becoming a miner

kk777

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:55:39 PM

This coin has a number of advantages that existing cryptocurrencies and the same bitcoin do not have. The transaction speed is very fast and is about 30 seconds. Also, the coin holder can get a good passive income by becoming a miner
Mining package costs a lot of money for me personally. How do you think investing in this as soon as it will be possible to fix the profit? After all, there is really a huge competition now and there are plenty of tokens on the cryptocurrency market
bony webster

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:03:13 PM

Mining package costs a lot of money for me personally. How do you think investing in this as soon as it will be possible to fix the profit? After all, there is really a huge competition now and there are plenty of tokens on the cryptocurrency market
This token has a good potential for growth , given its total number of 100 000 000, it can be confidently stated about its further growth since it really has a lot to grow.It is also used as a technical component which is fully proven Ethereum blockchain

kk777

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

This token has a good potential for growth , given its total number of 100 000 000, it can be confidently stated about its further growth since it really has a lot to grow.It is also used as a technical component which is fully proven Ethereum blockchain
If I understand correctly, it will first be released only 10 million and only then will be produced the rest of the?If this is the case, then the token price may be very high in the future
bony webster

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:25:33 PM

If I understand correctly, it will first be released only 10 million and only then will be produced the rest of the?If this is the case, then the token price may be very high in the future
That's right , it will help the token gain financial stability, so far it has not been widely used. Sooner or later, the blockchain technology will tightly enter our lives and all the cryptocurrency will begin to use a huge demand and this token is no exception

amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:28:15 PM

The project is interesting and worth investing in. Do you think the development team is able to implement it correctly? After all, the main problem of all blockchain projects is just the development and implementation in the real world
kk777

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

The project is interesting and worth investing in. Do you think the development team is able to implement it correctly? After all, the main problem of all blockchain projects is just the development and implementation in the real world
Judging by the description on the site, the developers have considerable experience in their business namely 20-25 years. The company is registered in Abu Dhabi. I didn't have any questions about the development team . They have already presented a lot of evidence of the work done
amanai

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:40:55 PM

Judging by the description on the site, the developers have considerable experience in their business namely 20-25 years. The company is registered in Abu Dhabi. I didn't have any questions about the development team . They have already presented a lot of evidence of the work done
Given the positive dynamics of the introduction of blockchain technologies in real life, I really want to believe that this token will be in demand. He has everything to be quite popular payment system
kk777

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:44:18 PM

Given the positive dynamics of the introduction of blockchain technologies in real life, I really want to believe that this token will be in demand. He has everything to be quite popular payment system
It seems to me that the process of blockchain becoming a fundamental technology is inevitable and it is only a matter of time. It would be foolish not to invest in such promising projects that can really bring good profits even as a passive income
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

Hey, everyone! I want to know more about Evencoin’s total supply. I want to know how much team reserved for crowd sale and for mining.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:57:40 PM

Hey, everyone! I want to know more about Evencoin’s total supply. I want to know how much team reserved for crowd sale and for mining.
Actually, they’ve reserved 10% for crowdsale and 85% for mining. Also, 10% goes to founders. The total supply is 100 million of coin.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:03:42 PM

Actually, they’ve reserved 10% for crowdsale and 85% for mining. Also, 10% goes to founders. The total supply is 100 million of coin.
Why is so much left for mining? Developers want to make a long-term project? I have read the white paper a long time ago and I don’t remember some details. Can you remind me?
cryptoroland

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

When Steve Jobs founded Apple, he had no experience, but there was a great desire to change the world. The most important thing is to love your work. Cool

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: