Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:24:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:09:55 PM

Hey, everyone! I want to know more about Evencoin’s total supply. I want to know how much team reserved for crowd sale and for mining.
Actually, they’ve reserved 10% for crowdsale and 85% for mining. Also, 10% goes to founders. The total supply is 100 million of coin.
Why is so much left for mining? Developers want to make a long-term project? I have read the white paper a long time ago and I don’t remember some details. Can you remind me?
Yes, I can. But you should reread it because this project really is attractive like a nice source of passive profit. Developers guarantee mining for 15 years. I think their decision is obvious.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

Hey, everyone! I want to know more about Evencoin’s total supply. I want to know how much team reserved for crowd sale and for mining.
Actually, they’ve reserved 10% for crowdsale and 85% for mining. Also, 10% goes to founders. The total supply is 100 million of coin.
Why is so much left for mining? Developers want to make a long-term project? I have read the white paper a long time ago and I don’t remember some details. Can you remind me?
Yes, I can. But you should reread it because this project really is attractive like a nice source of passive profit. Developers guarantee mining for 15 years. I think their decision is obvious.
Wow. You are right. It looks impressive maybe you are right and I should be more attentive to evencoin. I want to know more about it. Also, I hope that I will get some profits.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:21:21 PM

Wow. You are right. It looks impressive maybe you are right and I should be more attentive to evencoin. I want to know more about it. Also, I hope that I will get some profits.
By the way, if you want to earn free coins you need to take a look at their bounty campaign. Bounty always is a nice opportunity to support the project and bring some profits. It is wonderful.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

By the way, if you want to earn free coins you need to take a look at their bounty campaign. Bounty always is a nice opportunity to support the project and bring some profits. It is wonderful.
You are right. It is nice that developers really care about community members. I hope more people will appreciate these coins. I guess it is better than many other existing coins on the current market. It can be really successful.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:31:16 PM

You are right. It is nice that developers really care about community members. I hope more people will appreciate these coins. I guess it is better than many other existing coins on the current market. It can be really successful.
Time will show. I think developers need more time and community support. These are main reasons of success. People need to be more attentive to cryptocurrencies because never know what will be on the top next time.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 09:36:34 PM

Time will show. I think developers need more time and community support. These are main reasons of success. People need to be more attentive to cryptocurrencies because never know what will be on the top next time.
Nice thought. Your opinion really makes me believe that I could be more far-sighted. Evencoin can become more than a simple way for mining. It is a great way to invest some money.
bony webster

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:12:38 AM

The project is quite interesting, but don't you think that most of all platforms are made exclusively with the use of blockchain? Don't people want to come up with something new and interesting? Raises a logical question for whom this token and who will use it?

amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:17:41 AM

The project is quite interesting, but don't you think that most of all platforms are made exclusively with the use of blockchain? Don't people want to come up with something new and interesting? Raises a logical question for whom this token and who will use it?
Why reinvent the wheel? For this project, the ideal solution would be Ethereum and no other blockchain. Especially for coins does not require a huge computing power
bony webster

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:22:01 AM

Why reinvent the wheel? For this project, the ideal solution would be Ethereum and no other blockchain. Especially for coins does not require a huge computing power
What are the guarantees that this token will really show good growth and that it will really be used in the future?What will make a potential investor buy this token?

amanai

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:30:03 AM

What are the guarantees that this token will really show good growth and that it will really be used in the future?What will make a potential investor buy this token?
I would highlight the fact that this coin is supported by the mathematical logic of the Ethereum blockchain . Also, the fact that the number of coins of this token is not large and is only 100 000 000. The initial supply will be 10 million for sale to the crowd
bony webster

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:37:29 AM

I would highlight the fact that this coin is supported by the mathematical logic of the Ethereum blockchain . Also, the fact that the number of coins of this token is not large and is only 100 000 000. The initial supply will be 10 million for sale to the crowd
Where will the other 5 million go from the total supply? I guess they'll go for different marketing needs . After all, in order to learn about this token, the project needs a lot of money for promotion

amanai

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:45:39 AM

Where will the other 5 million go from the total supply? I guess they'll go for different marketing needs . After all, in order to learn about this token, the project needs a lot of money for promotion
The remaining 85 000 000 will be mined in the next 15 years in order to maintain the financial stability of the token , with each even block of Ethereum tokens will be mined
bony webster

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:51:10 AM

The remaining 85 000 000 will be mined in the next 15 years in order to maintain the financial stability of the token , with each even block of Ethereum tokens will be mined
Let's see how this token will show itself in practice, so far it is not on the coinmarketcap, I can not make at least an approximate picture of it. I would be interested to see on which exchanges this token is traded and how the price behaves

kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

What do you think the price of this token can reach? What are his chances to gain a foothold in the cryptocurrency industry? After all, most of the tokens perform similar functions. So far I have seen an advantage exclusively for investors
amanai

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:04:12 PM

What do you think the price of this token can reach? What are his chances to gain a foothold in the cryptocurrency industry? After all, most of the tokens perform similar functions. So far I have seen an advantage exclusively for investors
This project will be stable, the security of transfers is provided by Ethereum blockchain. If the token is applicable in theory, I see no reason for the project not to find its user. In any case, someone will use it
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:18:37 PM

This project will be stable, the security of transfers is provided by Ethereum blockchain. If the token is applicable in theory, I see no reason for the project not to find its user. In any case, someone will use it
Well, let's see how the project will develop in the future. I hope that it will prove to be the best and will be able to present to the user a working token that will be popular
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:50:19 AM

I like that crypto market is developing and it offers new alternatives like evencoin. I think that over a couple of years we will get a crypto product that will be simple in usage and very profitable. I guess evencoin is a big step in that direction.
I agree with you. Evencoin looks like an easy way to level up your financial prosperity and I think it should be noticed by crypto community. Its attractiveness is pretty obvious after reading the white paper.
wiss19

Activity: 2156
Merit: 342

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:55:13 AM

I like that crypto market is developing and it offers new alternatives like evencoin. I think that over a couple of years we will get a crypto product that will be simple in usage and very profitable. I guess evencoin is a big step in that direction.
I agree with you. Evencoin looks like an easy way to level up your financial prosperity and I think it should be noticed by crypto community. Its attractiveness is pretty obvious after reading the white paper.

Evencoin certainly will attract traders to participate in the development of this coin
and I Evencoin can enter into a contract with several major exchange

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:55:55 AM

It looks short but it’s very informative. I like that developers tried to explain everything enough simple because most users aren’t very familiar with technical details. There is additional info for other people.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:00:58 AM

It looks short but it’s very informative. I like that developers tried to explain everything enough simple because most users aren’t very familiar with technical details. There is additional info for other people.
Yep, advanced users can take a look on evencoin’s code and everything will become clearer. It is time for changes and evencoin bring these changes to crypto community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: