Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:22:24 AM

Well, I think this coin can become a financial crypto product in great demand on the current market. It can be really useful for global adaptation of cryptocurrencies. I will closely monitor their activity.
Evencoin is an interesting offer but you are so sure that it could help in adaptation? I just don’t see that it has some fundamental differences from other cryptocurrencies. The crypto market is still pretty far from the biggest part of the global society.
Maybe you are right that the crypto economy is something unfamiliar for many people but it is only a matter of time when it will become an important part of our life. Evencoin can become a nice mover of progress. You just don’t know some details.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:27:32 AM

Well, I think this coin can become a financial crypto product in great demand on the current market. It can be really useful for global adaptation of cryptocurrencies. I will closely monitor their activity.
Evencoin is an interesting offer but you are so sure that it could help in adaptation? I just don’t see that it has some fundamental differences from other cryptocurrencies. The crypto market is still pretty far from the biggest part of the global society.
Maybe you are right that the crypto economy is something unfamiliar for many people but it is only a matter of time when it will become an important part of our life. Evencoin can become a nice mover of progress. You just don’t know some details.
Ok. It looks really ambitious. So, can you tell me more about those details? I like when I am informed enough to make a logic discussion. I know that evencoin is an easy way to raise funds for different startups. Do you think that more interesting and promising startups will get enough coins for development thanks to evencoin and it will help in adaptation?
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:32:52 AM

Ok. It looks really ambitious. So, can you tell me more about those details? I like when I am informed enough to make a logic discussion. I know that evencoin is an easy way to raise funds for different startups. Do you think that more interesting and promising startups will get enough coins for development thanks to evencoin and it will help in adaptation?
Actually, it is a nice thought. I have never thought about Evencoin in this direction, but it can be a serious reason. The main fact for me is Evencoin’s plans. They have a serious business plan and desire to create a comfortable ecosystem for users.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:37:22 AM

Actually, it is a nice thought. I have never thought about Evencoin in this direction, but it can be a serious reason. The main fact for me is Evencoin’s plans. They have a serious business plan and desire to create a comfortable ecosystem for users.
I like that I share something interesting with you. What plans do you mean exactly? Do evencoin’s team what to make an ecosystem where people will be able to spend their earned coins? I really want to know more
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:41:42 AM

I like that I share something interesting with you. What plans do you mean exactly? Do evencoin’s team what to make an ecosystem where people will be able to spend their earned coins? I really want to know more
Yep, you are completely right. They want to create a possibility to book hotels and flights using cryptocurrencies and primarily Evencoin. It is a great way to use your cryptocurrency in real life. I am sure that companies will have special offer for crypto enthusiasts.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:47:16 AM

Yep, you are completely right. They want to create a possibility to book hotels and flights using cryptocurrencies and primarily Evencoin. It is a great way to use your cryptocurrency in real life. I am sure that companies will have special offer for crypto enthusiasts.
I think it is early to make conclusions about special offers. I can agree that it is really promising. I hope that developers will work on this idea and it will become a great project or a platform.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:53:30 AM

I think it is early to make conclusions about special offers. I can agree that it is really promising. I hope that developers will work on this idea and it will become a great project or a platform.
I guess it is time to change something and evencoin’s team can make it real. I am glad that they don’t want to use only their own coins. They want to make it real for any cryptocurrency. By the way, they want to design a wallet that will accept a lot of cryptocurrencies.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:59:06 AM

I guess it is time to change something and evencoin’s team can make it real. I am glad that they don’t want to use only their own coins. They want to make it real for any cryptocurrency. By the way, they want to design a wallet that will accept a lot of cryptocurrencies.
Wow. I think this project can be popular. I think if these guys will be able to do all that they want it could be a sensation. I hope evencoin and other projects of this team will be on the top. Crypto community will admire them.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:04:59 AM

Hey, everyone! I am thinking about becoming a miner. I think that this project can become a nice start for me. Who can tell me some details about it? I want to know all accessible information about Evencoin.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

Hey, everyone! I am thinking about becoming a miner. I think that this project can become a nice start for me. Who can tell me some details about it? I want to know all accessible information about Evencoin.
I hope that you have read the white paper and other additional documents about the project. If you haven’t read them than I guess it is hard to me to explain you something. You need to make a small research before deciding.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:14:41 AM

I hope that you have read the white paper and other additional documents about the project. If you haven’t read them than I guess it is hard to me to explain you something. You need to make a small research before deciding.
Thank you. I am following this project for a long time and I have read all necessary documents. I just want to know about necessary things for mining evencoins because I haven’t all info that could be useful.
peetah

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:19:25 AM

Thank you. I am following this project for a long time and I have read all necessary documents. I just want to know about necessary things for mining evencoins because I haven’t all info that could be useful.
Well, it is great that you are informed a little bit. There is no need to worry about special materials and equipment. Mining of this coin don’t require a lot of things. There is no special hardware and you are able to do it without any problems.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:24:33 AM

Well, it is great that you are informed a little bit. There is no need to worry about special materials and equipment. Mining of this coin don’t require a lot of things. There is no special hardware and you are able to do it without any problems.
It is nice to hear. Because I lost a lot of money for useless mining of other coins. Maybe I am not very visionary, so I need some advices from more experienced miners.
peetah

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:29:31 AM

It is nice to hear. Because I lost a lot of money for useless mining of other coins. Maybe I am not very visionary, so I need some advices from more experienced miners.
It is good that you haven’t give up and continue to develop your mining skills. Well, evencoin offers a simple procedure.  You just need to buy package to become miner. Its price is 3098 $ but you will get 10% monthly payouts.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:35:12 AM

It is good that you haven’t give up and continue to develop your mining skills. Well, evencoin offers a simple procedure.  You just need to buy package to become miner. Its price is 3098 $ but you will get 10% monthly payouts.
So, where I can do it? Am I able to buy it from their official website? By the way, how much coins I can get per one block? It is so existing for me.
peetah

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:40:09 AM

So, where I can do it? Am I able to buy it from their official website? By the way, how much coins I can get per one block? It is so existing for me.
Your rewards per block will be ~3.2476 EVN. Don’t forget that you will be able to mine for 15 years. I think no other coin can offer period of mining like this. Yep, you are absolutely right. Here is the link.
https://www.evencoin.io/packages/
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:47:20 AM

Your rewards per block will be ~3.2476 EVN. Don’t forget that you will be able to mine for 15 years. I think no other coin can offer period of mining like this. Yep, you are absolutely right. Here is the link.
https://www.evencoin.io/packages/

Thank you so much. I really hope that I will be successful and get nice profits. I am really tired to lose money and I hope this project will be a great chance for me and for many other crypto enthusiasts.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:06:16 PM

An interesting and very ambitious project. It surprises me that the founders of Evencoin  are really going to convince users to switch to their coin and stop using bitcoin.
Why you are so amazed, for me it is quite logical and logical way of development of crypto community. It has long been clear to everyone that bitkon, though it is of great value to everyone, is not suitable for various financial transactions on the market.
Why do you say so? What bitcoin is so unsatisfied with the current realities of the market? It seems this is constantly updated and gets all the new updates, or am I mistaken?
Nobody says that bitcoin is a bad technology, it's just not suitable for financial transactions, where the main criterion is the speed of the transaction and the amount of commission for it.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:12:36 PM

An interesting and very ambitious project. It surprises me that the founders of Evencoin  are really going to convince users to switch to their coin and stop using bitcoin.
Why you are so amazed, for me it is quite logical and logical way of development of crypto community. It has long been clear to everyone that bitkon, though it is of great value to everyone, is not suitable for various financial transactions on the market.
Why do you say so? What bitcoin is so unsatisfied with the current realities of the market? It seems this is constantly updated and gets all the new updates, or am I mistaken?
Nobody says that bitcoin is a bad technology, it's just not suitable for financial transactions, where the main criterion is the speed of the transaction and the amount of commission for it.
And you want to say that Evencoin meets these criteria in full? Are you ready to assert that this coin can be compared with others presented on the market at this moment?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:20:33 PM

And you want to say that Evencoin meets these criteria in full? Are you ready to assert that this coin can be compared with others presented on the market at this moment?
Well, as the project team says yes, at least the speed of one transaction promises to be no more than 30 seconds, which already has a significant advantage. And the commission is rather low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: