Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:09:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:40:19 AM

Evencoin is a nice chance to increase your profits. There are so many impressive projects that can’t find enough money to realise their ideas. I think evencoin could help them to make their dreams come true. Great!
It is nice that there are so impressed community members. Why you are so sure about this project? Why you are sure about its financial attractiveness and profits? I don’t want to say that it is unreal. I just want to know your opinion.
Well, I hope you have read the white paper. In case it will be hard to explain you all details. This project offers a safe and profitable financial product. Developers used their experience to make something special for community- a self-mining smart contract.
Yes, I agree. It is really outstanding but will it be enough to be better than other competitors. There are so many coins on the crypto market and developers promise incredible profits. Who can I believe?
You can believe in evencoin just like I do. I don’t see any obstacles that could make think differently. Evencoin offers a special product. It doesn’t have any competitors because none of them has features that has evencoin. It is obvious for me.
Ok. I understand what you want to say. It makes me think that you are the biggest fan of evencoin. It is great that developers can present their product so good. Well, they made an incredible job.
You are right. Developers show a nice result and I hope they will continue their activity. By the way, I am not impressed by the presentation. I have taken a look on their code and I know what developers offer.
Wow. They have published they source code? I am sure that I have missed this part from the white paper. Can you send me the link? I can’t find it.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:45:44 AM

Evencoin is a nice chance to increase your profits. There are so many impressive projects that can’t find enough money to realise their ideas. I think evencoin could help them to make their dreams come true. Great!
It is nice that there are so impressed community members. Why you are so sure about this project? Why you are sure about its financial attractiveness and profits? I don’t want to say that it is unreal. I just want to know your opinion.
Well, I hope you have read the white paper. In case it will be hard to explain you all details. This project offers a safe and profitable financial product. Developers used their experience to make something special for community- a self-mining smart contract.
Yes, I agree. It is really outstanding but will it be enough to be better than other competitors. There are so many coins on the crypto market and developers promise incredible profits. Who can I believe?
You can believe in evencoin just like I do. I don’t see any obstacles that could make think differently. Evencoin offers a special product. It doesn’t have any competitors because none of them has features that has evencoin. It is obvious for me.
Ok. I understand what you want to say. It makes me think that you are the biggest fan of evencoin. It is great that developers can present their product so good. Well, they made an incredible job.
You are right. Developers show a nice result and I hope they will continue their activity. By the way, I am not impressed by the presentation. I have taken a look on their code and I know what developers offer.
Wow. They have published they source code? I am sure that I have missed this part from the white paper. Can you send me the link? I can’t find it.
I am sure that you can find it here. I hope you will be impressed as much as I was when I read it last time.
https://github.com/evencoinevn/Evencoin
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:50:22 AM

I am sure that you can find it here. I hope you will be impressed as much as I was when I read it last time.
https://github.com/evencoinevn/Evencoin

Thank you for your help. You know, I need to pay more attention for this project because it really has something special. Well, I will follow development of this coin.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:48:13 AM

Current crypto market offers many interesting opportunities. I can’t imagine what will be next. Also, I am impressed that developers try to designed a comfortable ecosystem for their community and it doesn’t matter what they use. Token, coin or whatever.
Do you want to say that evencoin’s developers also want to create an ecosystem for its community? Are you sure about it? Why have you made such conclusions?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:53:27 AM

Current crypto market offers many interesting opportunities. I can’t imagine what will be next. Also, I am impressed that developers try to designed a comfortable ecosystem for their community and it doesn’t matter what they use. Token, coin or whatever.
Do you want to say that evencoin’s developers also want to create an ecosystem for its community? Are you sure about it? Why have you made such conclusions?
Have you read their technical documentation? All information is presented there. Look, they want to make a multi-currency wallet and a platform that will help cryptocurrency holders spend it on their needs like booking a hotel or a ticket.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:59:26 AM

Have you read their technical documentation? All information is presented there. Look, they want to make a multi-currency wallet and a platform that will help cryptocurrency holders spend it on their needs like booking a hotel or a ticket.
Wow. It looks amazing. I read the white paper but a long time ago. I think developers are really talented people that want to change something in this world. I really hope that they will achieve it and launch these projects in time.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:04:13 AM

Wow. It looks amazing. I read the white paper but a long time ago. I think developers are really talented people that want to change something in this world. I really hope that they will achieve it and launch these projects in time.
By the way, they’ve already launched the multi-currency wallet. I think you will be able to download it. You need to find it and read some additional information to know what to do.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:09:30 AM

By the way, they’ve already launched the multi-currency wallet. I think you will be able to download it. You need to find it and read some additional information to know what to do.
Thank you for your advices. I have made one nice conclusion. These guys have made a great job, so I think if they could create such projects, these projects are supposed to be successful. I am sure about it.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

Thank you for your advices. I have made one nice conclusion. These guys have made a great job, so I think if they could create such projects, these projects are supposed to be successful. I am sure about it.
That’s exactly how I think about evencoin. This coin is really something out of the box and it is a profitable and attractive product. I hope that more users will appreciate this coin and community will grow.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:19:18 AM

That’s exactly how I think about evencoin. This coin is really something out of the box and it is a profitable and attractive product. I hope that more users will appreciate this coin and community will grow.
I think there are already a lot of people impressed by evencoin. This coin offers safety and anonymity. These features are so important in our times. I can’t imagine how developers created this interesting coin.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:24:21 AM

I think there are already a lot of people impressed by evencoin. This coin offers safety and anonymity. These features are so important in our times. I can’t imagine how developers created this interesting coin.
Yep, you are right. Besides, mining is outdated. We need to have something else. Crypto enthusiasts are tired to spend big amounts of money for nothing. It is time to earn something.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:29:10 AM

Yep, you are right. Besides, mining is outdated. We need to have something else. Crypto enthusiasts are tired to spend big amounts of money for nothing. It is time to earn something.
Yeeees. It is 100% true. People need to have a good alternative of different coins and evencoin is one of the best decisions for any miner. I wish that community will be strong and will support the project as much as it is possible.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.
Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.
Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
Of course you are right, but who of them can guarantee the receipt of a stable benefit for such a long time? The answer is simple - no one! This is why you should look at this project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

Of course you are right, but who of them can guarantee the receipt of a stable benefit for such a long time? The answer is simple - no one! This is why you should look at this project.
Yes, to some extent you are right, but I have certain questions about this. Can all investors become ministers within the framework of this project or only those who buy a certain number of coins?
SamuelN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:08:23 AM

Yes, to some extent you are right, but I have certain questions about this. Can all investors become ministers within the framework of this project or only those who buy a certain number of coins?
As far as I know not, only 4,000 investors will receive 85% of the remaining pool as a benefit for the next 15 years.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:22:46 AM

As far as I know not, only 4,000 investors will receive 85% of the remaining pool as a benefit for the next 15 years.
That's it, and it does not give me rest, why exactly this amount? I certainly understand that it is impossible to implement an effective PoS mining for all comers with a good reward coefficient, but still ...?
SamuelN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:39:50 AM

That's it, and it does not give me rest, why exactly this amount? I certainly understand that it is impossible to implement an effective PoS mining for all comers with a good reward coefficient, but still ...?
Well, this is due to the fact that only large investors will be admitted to this process, who have made a big contribution to this project. They also get access to this.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:50:48 AM

Well, this is due to the fact that only large investors will be admitted to this process, who have made a big contribution to this project. They also get access to this.
And what about ordinary users of the platform? What is the economic benefit for them, for those who are not among the 4000 of these people?
SamuelN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

And what about ordinary users of the platform? What is the economic benefit for them, for those who are not among the 4000 of these people?
Any token holder can earn by selling a token on the exchange. Due to the complex financial scheme, this token will never fall in price and will provide a stable course.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: