Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:14:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:25:22 PM

I like the prospect of becoming a miner for the next 15 years by simply buying this token. This is an interesting offer on the market, I have never seen this before.
Well now, many projects offer different opportunities for profit, for me it is not an amazing fact.
Of course you are right, but who of them can guarantee the receipt of a stable benefit for such a long time? The answer is simple - no one! This is why you should look at this project.
Yes, to some extent you are right, but I have certain questions about this. Can all investors become ministers within the framework of this project or only those who buy a certain number of coins?
As far as I know not, only 4,000 investors will receive 85% of the remaining pool as a benefit for the next 15 years.
That's it, and it does not give me rest, why exactly this amount? I certainly understand that it is impossible to implement an effective PoS mining for all comers with a good reward coefficient, but still ...?
Well, this is due to the fact that only large investors will be admitted to this process, who have made a big contribution to this project. They also get access to this.
And what about ordinary users of the platform? What is the economic benefit for them, for those who are not among the 4000 of these people?
Any token holder can earn by selling a token on the exchange. Due to the complex financial scheme, this token will never fall in price and will provide a stable course.
I hope that this will be so, because I was very interested in this project and I would like to see how it will become popular and will interest more users.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

I have a question, can you help me? I would like to buy these coins, can I do it right now, or is it currently unavailable?
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

I have a question, can you help me? I would like to buy these coins, can I do it right now, or is it currently unavailable?
Yes, of course you can do it. On the website there is a section on which available exchanges are available, on which you can purchase it.
instantbitex

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 12:42:13 PM

https://Instantbitex.com - Intelligent Cryptocurrency Exchange .
List coins for just 0.25 BTC
https://coincodex.com/exchange/instantbitex/
12coins

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

Yes, of course you can do it. On the website there is a section on which available exchanges are available, on which you can purchase it.
Already available on stock exchanges? This is quite impressive, I did not expect the project to show itself so well and is already available on stock exchanges, and on several. And what are these exchanges, and will the new ones be available?
guarino

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:52:03 PM

Already available on stock exchanges? This is quite impressive, I did not expect the project to show itself so well and is already available on stock exchanges, and on several. And what are these exchanges, and will the new ones be available?
At the moment, it is available on MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHABUY now, in the long run the same is declared a list on such exchanges as CRYPTOPIA and HITBTC but by the time of yet it is not known when exactly this is to be expected.
12coins

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

At the moment, it is available on MERCATOX and BTC-ALPHABUY now, in the long run the same is declared a list on such exchanges as CRYPTOPIA and HITBTC but by the time of yet it is not known when exactly this is to be expected.
This is very good news, thank you for the information, I will follow the project further and I hope that they will be able to implement their other products.
guarino

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:10:41 PM

This is very good news, thank you for the information, I will follow the project further and I hope that they will be able to implement their other products.
Glad to help, the news is really good. The more the token will spread, the more people will know about this platform, it will attract traffic. This is impractical for all users.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
Nick808

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:50:03 PM

even these exchanges should be enough to promote the auction. but the most important problem is that it is not yet clear why buying. due to which there will be a rapid price increase? large investors are not yet going to this project and without them there will not be normal growth.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

but everyone has a choice of each to go to the project he wants and want to join to bounty what skipper.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:36:19 PM

Evecoin is nice project. I like the idea of self-mining coin. It gives new opportunities for miners to improve their financial profit. It looks so different from any other existing coin.
You are right. It can change the meaning of mining. I hope that Evencoin’s community will grow fast and help to make this project better. So many people are interested in this project as I see.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:40:48 PM

Evecoin is nice project. I like the idea of self-mining coin. It gives new opportunities for miners to improve their financial profit. It looks so different from any other existing coin.
You are right. It can change the meaning of mining. I hope that Evencoin’s community will grow fast and help to make this project better. So many people are interested in this project as I see.
It is true. Evencoin can become a sensation for the crypto world.  It has all opportunities to replace other coins from the market. Maybe, it seems unreal at this moment, but it is only a matter of time. I have never seen a project like this.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

It is true. Evencoin can become a sensation for the crypto world.  It has all opportunities to replace other coins from the market. Maybe, it seems unreal at this moment, but it is only a matter of time. I have never seen a project like this.
Why it couldn’t happen? I am sure that team has enough experience and knowledge to make it real. Actually, I have a question about this project and I hope that you can help me.
bitokman

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

Why it couldn’t happen? I am sure that team has enough experience and knowledge to make it real. Actually, I have a question about this project and I hope that you can help me.
I think time will show all power of this project. So, I am wondering, are there any reviews about evencoin that can help to understand all benefits of this platform. I have many friends that will be very happy to take a look on these reviews.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

I think time will show all power of this project. So, I am wondering, are there any reviews about evencoin that can help to understand all benefits of this platform. I have many friends that will be very happy to take a look on these reviews.
Well, I am not sure about reviews but I know that there some interesting videos about the project. These videos will give you all necessary information about the project. I guess it will be useful for your friends.
bitokman

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

Well, I am not sure about reviews but I know that there some interesting videos about the project. These videos will give you all necessary information about the project. I guess it will be useful for your friends.
Wow. It sounds nice. I am sure that these videos will be helpful for them Can you send me the link, please? Is it a youtube channel or there will be videos from different sources?
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

Wow. It sounds nice. I am sure that these videos will be helpful for them Can you send me the link, please? Is it a youtube channel or there will be videos from different sources?
Actually, it is evencoin’s official youtube channel. Information from official sources is always adequate and true. Here you are.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: