Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:29:16 PM

Evecoin is nice project. I like the idea of self-mining coin. It gives new opportunities for miners to improve their financial profit. It looks so different from any other existing coin.
You are right. It can change the meaning of mining. I hope that Evencoin’s community will grow fast and help to make this project better. So many people are interested in this project as I see.
It is true. Evencoin can become a sensation for the crypto world.  It has all opportunities to replace other coins from the market. Maybe, it seems unreal at this moment, but it is only a matter of time. I have never seen a project like this.
Why it couldn’t happen? I am sure that team has enough experience and knowledge to make it real. Actually, I have a question about this project and I hope that you can help me.
I think time will show all power of this project. So, I am wondering, are there any reviews about evencoin that can help to understand all benefits of this platform. I have many friends that will be very happy to take a look on these reviews.
Well, I am not sure about reviews but I know that there some interesting videos about the project. These videos will give you all necessary information about the project. I guess it will be useful for your friends.
Wow. It sounds nice. I am sure that these videos will be helpful for them Can you send me the link, please? Is it a youtube channel or there will be videos from different sources?
Actually, it is evencoin’s official youtube channel. Information from official sources is always adequate and true. Here you are.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKzkzxwdTA9as7kphiOReiQ
Thank you for your help. There are really interesting videos about the project and it really helped me to get some technical details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:37:10 PM

It is so wonderful that there are serious competitors for bitcoin, ETH and other coins. It makes me believe in fair competition on the cryptocurrency market.
bitokman

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

So it turns out that this is the platform that provides the relevance of modern miners to earn coins, am I right?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

So it turns out that this is the platform that provides the relevance of modern miners to earn coins, am I right?
Well, yes just so, only now it does not need to use sliced computing power and spend a lot of electricity.
bitokman

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:03:32 AM

Well, yes just so, only now it does not need to use sliced computing power and spend a lot of electricity.
What do you mean? And how does it work then? Is this something like POS mining?
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

Yes, most likely, these algorithms are taken as a basis, if I'm not mistaken, such an income will not be received by all investors
bitokman

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:16:20 AM

Yes, most likely, these algorithms are taken as a basis, if I'm not mistaken, such an income will not be received by all investors
How to understand this correctly, are there any special conditions for this?
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:44:26 AM

Well, as far as I understand, only 4,000 investors will profit from this. At least I read such information in white paper.
bitokman

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:52:29 AM

Well, as far as I understand, only 4,000 investors will profit from this. At least I read such information in white paper.
And with what exactly can such a decision be connected, why exactly, do you have any thoughts on this matter?
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:58:59 AM

And with what exactly can such a decision be connected, why exactly, do you have any thoughts on this matter?
I can not know, most likely this applies to larger investors who invest a large amount in this project. But maybe I did not quite understand exactly what is written in white paper and I can be wrong.
bitokman

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:09:45 AM

I can not know, most likely this applies to larger investors who invest a large amount in this project. But maybe I did not quite understand exactly what is written in white paper and I can be wrong.
It's fine, let's hope that the team's experience is enough to create a project and give it to the world!
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

It's fine, let's hope that the team's experience is enough to create a project and give it to the world!

All such I hope that you are mistaken, I will study the project documentation myself and learn the details. For some reason I was very interested in this project, I would like to know it in more detail, thanks for the help.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

Crypto world is an industry that always develops. I guess those technologies and kinds of coins are not enough. We need something more. That’s why I am sure that evencoin will be successful.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:45:07 AM

Crypto world is an industry that always develops. I guess those technologies and kinds of coins are not enough. We need something more. That’s why I am sure that evencoin will be successful.
Maybe, you are right. Trading markets are unstable and absolutely uncontrolled or controlled by a small group of people that won’t share their knowledge and profits. Perhaps, evencoin could become an alternative.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:51:33 AM

Maybe, you are right. Trading markets are unstable and absolutely uncontrolled or controlled by a small group of people that won’t share their knowledge and profits. Perhaps, evencoin could become an alternative.
I am sure about it. Evencoin is a strong coin based on a well-thought algorithm. I don’t think these is something similar. Do still have doubts about it?
Techsan

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

I am sure about it. Evencoin is a strong coin based on a well-thought algorithm. I don’t think these is something similar. Do still have doubts about it?
Probably, there are similar projects but I don’t remember. I just don’t understand all technical details. That’s why I am so unsure about this project.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

Probably, there are similar projects but I don’t remember. I just don’t understand all technical details. That’s why I am so unsure about this project.
Don’t worry. Technical details are not so important to know to be a good miner. You just need to looks on those guarantees that gives developers. You will be able to mine for 15 years.
Techsan

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:10:26 AM

Don’t worry. Technical details are not so important to know to be a good miner. You just need to looks on those guarantees that gives developers. You will be able to mine for 15 years.
It looks impressive. I have never heard that there is such a possibility. I hope developers will be able to support this coin and make this algorithm work.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:15:33 AM

It looks impressive. I have never heard that there is such a possibility. I hope developers will be able to support this coin and make this algorithm work.
Developers will be able to do this. I am convinced in their future results. They have a great background and they will use all their skills to prove that evencoin is the best.
Techsan

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:25:53 AM

Developers will be able to do this. I am convinced in their future results. They have a great background and they will use all their skills to prove that evencoin is the best.
Well, time will show. You are so inspired by this project. I guess it is a good sign. It means that this project is really something amazing. I hope it will meet your expectations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: