Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:55:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:53:25 PM

Hello, community. I want to know how actually miners will get rewards? I can’t understand the mining process because there is so need in special equipment. It is a little confusing for me. Who can explain it to me?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

Hello, community. I want to know how actually miners will get rewards? I can’t understand the mining process because there is so need in special equipment. It is a little confusing for me. Who can explain it to me?
Well, I guess you need to read the white paper. There is a good and detailed instruction but if you need some comments I would help you. Look, it is a self-mining smart-contract that’s why it is a great opportunity to earn coin. You have to do nothing.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:05:05 AM

Well, I guess you need to read the white paper. There is a good and detailed instruction but if you need some comments I would help you. Look, it is a self-mining smart-contract that’s why it is a great opportunity to earn coin. You have to do nothing.
It looks too good to be true. I mean that it is a wonderful opportunity but it is too incredible. There are supposed to be some conditions to become a miner. That’s why am I asking.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:10:30 AM

It looks too good to be true. I mean that it is a wonderful opportunity but it is too incredible. There are supposed to be some conditions to become a miner. That’s why am I asking.
You are right. First of all, developers limited a number of miners, because it will be unreal to control and provide the mining process if there are too many miners. Also, the coin pool isn’t endless and the mining is guaranteed for 15 years.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:16:38 AM

You are right. First of all, developers limited a number of miners, because it will be unreal to control and provide the mining process if there are too many miners. Also, the coin pool isn’t endless and the mining is guaranteed for 15 years.
Ok. Now it is much clearer for me. Well, now I have some other questions. Can you tell me how big is the pool? What I need to do to become a miner?
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:21:31 AM

Ok. Now it is much clearer for me. Well, now I have some other questions. Can you tell me how big is the pool? What I need to do to become a miner?
The total pool is 100 million. 85 million is left to be mined. I guess it is pretty logic because there is supposed to be a big pool. To become a miner, you need to buy a special package. If I’m not mistaken it costs $3095.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:27:48 AM

The total pool is 100 million. 85 million is left to be mined. I guess it is pretty logic because there is supposed to be a big pool. To become a miner, you need to buy a special package. If I’m not mistaken it costs $3095.
I think it is not a very big price for 15 years of mining. Impressive amount. Can you tell me more about this package, please? Where can I find more additional information?
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:33:20 AM

I think it is not a very big price for 15 years of mining. Impressive amount. Can you tell me more about this package, please? Where can I find more additional information?
I can send you a link and I think it will be pretty easy for you. There is a nice instruction and evencoin accept many cryptocurrencies for payment.
https://www.evencoin.io/packages/
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:38:35 AM

I can send you a link and I think it will be pretty easy for you. There is a nice instruction and evencoin accept many cryptocurrencies for payment.

Thank you for your help. I have found this project a long time ago but I’ve forgot some details that were important. I think I need to hurry up because there could be no places for miners left. 
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:45:01 AM

Thank you for your help. I have found this project a long time ago but I’ve forgot some details that were important. I think I need to hurry up because there could be no places for miners left. 
You are welcome. Yes, it is true. Evencoin’s developers designed a great coin and I think that no forward-looking miner can lose this opportunity. I wish you good luck and I hope you will be really successful.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:58:54 PM

And what about the security of the project from attack, brute and hacker attacks? As far as I know, that project uses classical defense used by the Etherium
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

And what about the security of the project from attack, brute and hacker attacks? As far as I know, that project uses classical defense used by the Etherium
In white paper it is written that Confidentiality of trade data is provided through cryptography and tokenization. It remains to hope and believe
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:10:35 PM

What exactly are you interested in issues of project security? Are you afraid to open your deposit on this currency?
guarino

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:14:30 PM

What exactly are you interested in issues of project security? Are you afraid to open your deposit on this currency?
Yes, I was already engaged in crypto currency at the moment when the etherium was hacked and users' wallets were drastically emptied. This causes me concern
12coins

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:19:51 PM

Yes, I was already engaged in crypto currency at the moment when the etherium was hacked and users' wallets were drastically emptied. This causes me concern
I think that your fears are justified, but you should not worry so much. Algorithms of protection are improving day by day, there are more degrees of protection, and the project differs from the etherium quite strongly
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:24:35 PM

These fears are well founded, but this project differs from a number of others in that it develops its own cryptographic protection, which is responsible for the reliability of users
guarino

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:29:52 PM

These fears are well founded, but this project differs from a number of others in that it develops its own cryptographic protection, which is responsible for the reliability of users
I hear about this for the first time, could you tell me more in detail what exactly this project does to create a reliable platform?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:34:57 PM

I hear about this for the first time, could you tell me more in detail what exactly this project does to create a reliable platform?
Work is underway on a unique digital registration so that trading values are reliably transferred from user to user
12coins

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

Even Coin is fully secured with the same standards as are employed by the Ethereum blockchain. The primary principles behind Ethereum security leverage the technology of public key cryptography to carry out all manner of functions. This form of cryptography is implemented in numerous ways to accomplish the desired functions of the smart contract.
12coins

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

Very good! I'll try to read something else about the security of the project. Are there any articles on the Medium, or on other resources, where there is information about the project?
Yes, look at the articles on the Medium. There are also several other resources, links to which you can find on the project information page
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: