Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:08:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:52:06 AM

Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?
this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious truisms… May be you can tell me some more?
well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining"
Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is going to reach success. O know that some members of the team participated in prosperous projects.
a lot. Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
And know a lot, just tested how kind the community is. Can you tell me some more about this project, may be some prominent features of the project or advantages of the platform that is going to be created?
how smart, at first to test community and then to know more about project itself.  This project offers us absolutely different system of mining that doesn’t depend on computing power.
a1471989

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:59:10 AM

Guys, I want to know more about token? Is there is something special about it or everything is simple as always “buy and then sell and everything will be ok”?
I have heard that you receive more money when you have these tokens, but I don’t know for a fact and I can be wrong. Correct me if someone know for sure what these token give.
As stated on the web-site Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:00:24 AM

Hello guys! I don’t have deep knowledge in all the things that are directly or indirectly related to mining. May be someone wants to explain me how this system Is going to work?
this project is going to renew the whole mining system. Very ambitious and useful project, as for me. The system of mining devoted to the idea of passive income
Thank you a lot. But this info is not new for me. I wanted to receive more detailed picture, not obvious truisms… May be you can tell me some more?
well, some information from wiki: “Mining is the process of adding transaction records to Bitcoin's public ledger of past transactions (and a "mining rig" is a colloquial metaphor for a single computer system that performs the necessary computations for "mining"
Now it is much clearer. If there is more information, send me the link to get it. Seems like this project is going to reach success. O know that some members of the team participated in prosperous projects.
a lot. Here you are https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mining . Hope that this link and the information I gave will be more or less helpful, because it is strange that you did not have any special knowledge about mining
And know a lot, just tested how kind the community is. Can you tell me some more about this project, may be some prominent features of the project or advantages of the platform that is going to be created?
how smart, at first to test community and then to know more about project itself.  This project offers us absolutely different system of mining that doesn’t depend on computing power.
You know, I have seen tons of projects that offer new type of mining. I want to understand why exactly this project should raise a lot of funds at the fund-raising campaign?
a1471989

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:05:22 AM

You know, I have seen tons of projects that offer new type of mining. I want to understand why exactly this project should raise a lot of funds at the fund-raising campaign?
All the members of the development team are professionals that work very hard to keep this project on float and there is no doubt that they will do it in future too. Should i say more or it is enough for you?
amanai

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:06:28 AM

Guys, I want to know more about token? Is there is something special about it or everything is simple as always “buy and then sell and everything will be ok”?
I have heard that you receive more money when you have these tokens, but I don’t know for a fact and I can be wrong. Correct me if someone know for sure what these token give.
As stated on the web-site Evencoin is a coin fully supported by mathematical Logic which is proven and established under the Ethereum Blockchain. So a proven Logic never goes wrong.
You give absolutely unnecessary information. All the tokens will be mined and only the minor part will be sold during crowd sales. This token performs absolutely different function.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

You give absolutely unnecessary information. All the tokens will be mined and only the minor part will be sold during crowd sales. This token performs absolutely different function.
It means that not all tokens will be used in this ICO, sounds a bit strange, don`t you think so? The major part will be distributed between team or not? I don’t understand…
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:14:33 AM

It means that not all tokens will be used in this ICO, sounds a bit strange, don`t you think so? The major part will be distributed between team or not? I don’t understand…
Everything you can find on the web-site of the project. Some calculation of the development team:” Out of the 100 Million total supply 5 Million is for the founders and rest 10Million is the amount to be sold for crowd sale. So total the circulating supply is 15million and rest 85 Million is to be mined for upcoming 15 years. So this proves that there will be huge demand rather than supply so price is going to be stable rather on a higher note.”
amanai

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

Everything you can find on the web-site of the project. Some calculation of the development team:” Out of the 100 Million total supply 5 Million is for the founders and rest 10Million is the amount to be sold for crowd sale. So total the circulating supply is 15million and rest 85 Million is to be mined for upcoming 15 years. So this proves that there will be huge demand rather than supply so price is going to be stable rather on a higher note.”
Thank you. Just give me the link for the web-site of the project and I will read everything by myself.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

In theory, this project can set us to absolutely new level mining. Now the computing power doesn’t play a big role. Everything you need is token!
kk777

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:22:05 AM

Thank you. Just give me the link for the web-site of the project and I will read everything by myself.
Here is the link https://www.evencoin.io/   And ask me for help, I'm always happy to help. I think that you will understand that this project has a big potential
kk777

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:24:39 AM

In theory, this project can set us to absolutely new level mining. Now the computing power doesn’t play a big role. Everything you need is token!
This project offers us new way and I personally accept the methods of this project. Evolution of mining, as we knew it before! I am glad to be a part of this community Smiley
amanai

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:27:11 AM

Here is the link https://www.evencoin.io/   And ask me for help, I'm always happy to help. I think that you will understand that this project has a big potential
You guys explained me every single detail i wanted to know about. I think that i won't have any further question related to this projects. Some other info i can ask with private message.
CryptoCraudfounding

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:47:41 AM

if their price rises after the release of the project, then I can make good money, right?
Manycoinslover

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:50:38 AM

How am i going to receive my "dividends" or mining tokens? Would it be through the smart contract? Do i need to set up the smart contract myself?

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:53:02 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:54:34 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!
kk777

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:59:07 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
kk777

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:06:24 AM

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:07:03 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: