Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:42:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

This coin seems to me really promising but there are so many coins on the market. I really cannot decide what is better and more profitable. I need to know more to be sure about it. I’ve already lost some money on doubtful projects.
It is sad. I think you just need to read more information and read some reviews or articles. I agree that it is hard to choose a perfect project for investment. I can assure you that Evencoin will bring you enough profits to be happy.
Well, I really hope that you are right. I was thinking about this coin for a long time and read some information but it still isn’t enough for me. Why are you so sure about it? What advantages do you see here?
Actually, I think that this coin could be a great support for a comfortable ecosystem. This system will be perfect for ecommerce development and international business. This coin will be accessible for simple and fast transactions.
bonksnp2

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:48:13 PM

This coin seems to me really promising but there are so many coins on the market. I really cannot decide what is better and more profitable. I need to know more to be sure about it. I’ve already lost some money on doubtful projects.
It is sad. I think you just need to read more information and read some reviews or articles. I agree that it is hard to choose a perfect project for investment. I can assure you that Evencoin will bring you enough profits to be happy.
Well, I really hope that you are right. I was thinking about this coin for a long time and read some information but it still isn’t enough for me. Why are you so sure about it? What advantages do you see here?
Actually, I think that this coin could be a great support for a comfortable ecosystem. This system will be perfect for ecommerce development and international business. This coin will be accessible for simple and fast transactions.
Wow. It is so great that developers added these features into this project. I think that this ecosystem can change some rules on the current market and speed up its pace of development. Ok. Now I really want to invest Evencoin
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:53:23 PM

Wow. It is so great that developers added these features into this project. I think that this ecosystem can change some rules on the current market and speed up its pace of development. Ok. Now I really want to invest Evencoin
I am glad that I’ve convinced you. I really like this project and I think it needs to be supported. It is a nice decision because the package price isn’t to big and there are no special conditions for purchase.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:02:10 PM

I am glad that I’ve convinced you. I really like this project and I think it needs to be supported. It is a nice decision because the package price isn’t to big and there are no special conditions for purchase.
It is nice to recognize because developers tried hard to make it extremely interesting for users. Can you send me the link, so I would read all conditions and prices for Evencoins package? I couldn’t find it anywhere.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:08:32 PM

It is nice to recognize because developers tried hard to make it extremely interesting for users. Can you send me the link, so I would read all conditions and prices for Evencoins package? I couldn’t find it anywhere.
I guess you need to take a look on their official website buy I will be happy to help you. I guess you will be able to find everything.
https://www.evencoin.io/packages/
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

I guess you need to take a look on their official website buy I will be happy to help you. I guess you will be able to find everything.

By the way, you were right. It is really very advantageous offer and every miner will be happy to buy this package. I hope Evencoin will be successful because I really want to earn some coins.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

By the way, you were right. It is really very advantageous offer and every miner will be happy to buy this package. I hope Evencoin will be successful because I really want to earn some coins.
Yes, it is true. Don’t worry about it. Community has accepted this coin and there are a lot of Evencoin’s admirers on the market. This support will be a key to success. I am sure about it.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:25:45 PM

Hey, community. Who can help me with one interesting detail. I like this project and its idea seems to me flawless but I wonder where it is listed. I think trading is very important for a successful and usable coin.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:31:06 PM

Hey, community. Who can help me with one interesting detail. I like this project and its idea seems to me flawless but I wonder where it is listed. I think trading is very important for a successful and usable coin.
You are right. There are several platforms that were listed Evencoin but I don’t remember a lot of information about them. The most important is that Evencoin’s developers designed DeltaExchange. There you will be able to trade it.
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

You are right. There are several platforms that were listed Evencoin but I don’t remember a lot of information about them. The most important is that Evencoin’s developers designed DeltaExchange. There you will be able to trade it.
It is great. Developers really want create a comfortable atmosphere for miners. I think it is one of best project for mining. I really like it a lot. I wonder how much I will be able to earn thanks to evencoin.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:41:41 PM

It is great. Developers really want create a comfortable atmosphere for miners. I think it is one of best project for mining. I really like it a lot. I wonder how much I will be able to earn thanks to evencoin.
Developers have made a great job, so miners could get a nice passive profit. They will be able to get growth on mining rewards in at least 1100% for the next 15 years. I think it is the better offer on the current market.
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:46:17 PM

Developers have made a great job, so miners could get a nice passive profit. They will be able to get growth on mining rewards in at least 1100% for the next 15 years. I think it is the better offer on the current market.
Omg. You are right. I have never seen that someone could offer this profit. It is hard to believe that this profit is real. Why developers decided that mining will be real for 15 years? Why this term is so fixed?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:51:32 PM

Omg. You are right. I have never seen that someone could offer this profit. It is hard to believe that this profit is real. Why developers decided that mining will be real for 15 years? Why this term is so fixed?
Well, you can find this information in the white paper. Developers calculated this term thanks to a special formula. There is no reason to doubt about it because everything depends on laws of mathematics.
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

Well, you can find this information in the white paper. Developers calculated this term thanks to a special formula. There is no reason to doubt about it because everything depends on laws of mathematics.
It looks impressing. Can you tell me the number of the page where I can find this information? I don’t want to lose a lot of time. I want to know about it everything.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:01:28 PM

It looks impressing. Can you tell me the number of the page where I can find this information? I don’t want to lose a lot of time. I want to know about it everything.
http://evencoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Whitepaper-1.pdf
You can find the formula and even some graphics on page 11. I think it will be really useful for you. If there are any questions I am happy to help you.
kk777

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:06:35 PM

You can find the formula and even some graphics on page 11. I think it will be really useful for you. If there are any questions I am happy to help you.

Thanks a lot. Now I see what you have meant about this formula. It is logic and pretty obvious. I hope it will work like it is supposed to work. Project is really amazing.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:11:24 PM

Thanks a lot. Now I see what you have meant about this formula. It is logic and pretty obvious. I hope it will work like it is supposed to work. Project is really amazing.
You are absolutely right. I am sure that everything will be alright and evencoin will be popular enough and successful. Time will tell. Community is strong and people are interested in this project. Good luck everyone.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:19:35 PM

Yes, it is true. Don’t worry about it. Community has accepted this coin and there are a lot of Evencoin’s admirers on the market. This support will be a key to success. I am sure about it.
I agree! The future of EvenCoin will be able to benefit the investors. Ecommerce and international business has become a huge demand and transactions are going to be quick and easy with the EvenCoin platform. But do you think there are still people who do not even know about EvenCoin? I think the project needs a special way to bring the project to a large community!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:30:09 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help
kk777

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:35:15 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 100,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: