Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:21:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 175 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN ] EvenCoin - self automining for 15 yaers!  (Read 770836 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:59:44 PM

they will not be extracted all 100 million, but only 85 million: 5 million is intended for the coin makers, and 10 million is the amount that will be sold for Crowdsale.
nevertheless, even 85 million coins that will be mined within 15 years prove that there will be a demand, and therefore, the price will remain less stable. I think that there is no analogue to this coin yet, but it should be borne in mind that if there is competition, developers will have to try to enter the broader market and become indispensable in the crypto-currency world.
pay attention to the fact that the developers are great professionals and have worked with Fitnech companies for the last 20-25 years, which allows them to remain leaders in the market. so I'm sure that many years of experience will not pass in vain Smiley
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

Based on the information provided in the roadmap, I came to the conclusion that the expected event will soon take place - the launch of the DeltaExchange trading crypto currency platform, and in the process of development there is the adoption of crypto currency on international flights and in hotels.
peetah

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:10:01 PM

guys, I understand that the important part is the protocols used to create the coins themselves and tools to check the technical specifications, I'm right to argue?
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:14:46 PM

guys, I understand that the important part is the protocols used to create the coins themselves and tools to check the technical specifications, I'm right to argue?
yes, absolutely true. Also here is a block added to the blockchain of the Ethereum. if I understand correctly, the security standards used to protect the Ethereum also apply to EvenCoin coins, namely, public key cryptography technology for all functions.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:19:49 PM

yes, absolutely true. Also here is a block added to the blockchain of the Ethereum. if I understand correctly, the security standards used to protect the Ethereum also apply to EvenCoin coins, namely, public key cryptography technology for all functions.
let me add that this form of cryptography is implemented in numerous ways to perform the desired functions of a smart contract.
peetah

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:24:44 PM

in general, the project deserves attention. I'm sure that there will be a lot of participants! this stable and attractive coin will bypass all possible analogs and take the leading place in the market. the development team tried to glory! Smiley
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:11:01 AM

I see that evencoin has all qualities to become a great and popular coin. I really think that it is a great investment for any forward-looking cryptoholders. It is wonderful and promising. That’s exactly what we need for a successful project.
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:16:07 AM

I see that evencoin has all qualities to become a great and popular coin. I really think that it is a great investment for any forward-looking cryptoholders. It is wonderful and promising. That’s exactly what we need for a successful project.
You are absolutely right about it. Besides, it can be more stable thanks to several special features. This coin is safe and profitable. It is a great source of permanent passive income
a1471989

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:22:08 AM

You are absolutely right about it. Besides, it can be more stable thanks to several special features. This coin is safe and profitable. It is a great source of permanent passive income
Besides, if you have seen last than you understand how unstable is btc and eth. I guess evencoin could become a perfect alternative in current conditions. I think people should be more attentive to this coin.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:28:14 AM

Besides, if you have seen last than you understand how unstable is btc and eth. I guess evencoin could become a perfect alternative in current conditions. I think people should be more attentive to this coin.
From the start I thought that developers were too ambitious but I know that they were right about this coin. It could really much better than any other coin. I guess it is matter of time when other crypto enthusiasts will understand everything.
a1471989

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:33:12 AM

From the start I thought that developers were too ambitious but I know that they were right about this coin. It could really much better than any other coin. I guess it is matter of time when other crypto enthusiasts will understand everything.
Yes, it is obvious. Coin is very useful and there is perfect opportunity to have a long and guarantees profit from this coin. Can you remind me how long I will be able to mine thanks to Evencoin? I have forgotten this detail.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:38:56 AM

Yes, it is obvious. Coin is very useful and there is perfect opportunity to have a long and guarantees profit from this coin. Can you remind me how long I will be able to mine thanks to Evencoin? I have forgotten this detail.
Well, you will be able to mine for 15 years. I think it is an incredible opportunity. I have never seen such great project and I want to see it successful. Good luck for you too.
a1471989

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:45:18 AM

Well, you will be able to mine for 15 years. I think it is an incredible opportunity. I have never seen such great project and I want to see it successful. Good luck for you too.
Thanks a lot. I am sure that everything will be awesome. Developers are enough experienced and I think they will be able to change rules. Thanks a lot for your help.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:51:15 AM

I like that blockchain technologies give such chances to design coin like Evencoin. I guess crypto market needs to have more different coin with different features. I think it is really important.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:56:15 AM

I like that blockchain technologies give such chances to design coin like Evencoin. I guess crypto market needs to have more different coin with different features. I think it is really important.
You are right. But I still doubting about mining for 15 years. I really hope that developers will be able to support their idea but mining for such long seems to me too good to be true.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:00:52 AM

You are right. But I still doubting about mining for 15 years. I really hope that developers will be able to support their idea but mining for such long seems to me too good to be true.
Maybe you are right but I really believe in Evencoin’s team. They have enough talent and powers to make it real. Only thing that they really need is community support and I think they will make all possible.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:05:48 AM

Maybe you are right but I really believe in Evencoin’s team. They have enough talent and powers to make it real. Only thing that they really need is community support and I think they will make all possible.
Well, I hope you are right. This project deserves to be noticed and of course supported. I really want to know what will happen next. I wish good luck to all users and developers!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:28:00 AM

Guys do not forget to join to another projects created by developers of this project. These projects will offer a lot of solutions to the cryptocurrency world.
Developers of the project are in charge for other projects at the same time? It will badly effect the implemetation all projects
No, you misunderstood me. These project will be in development after evencoin as a platform will be successfuly implemented
Ohh sorry i mosunderstood it without additional information. Could you please give methe link for this projects for further development of the platform?
There are more than one project, two more EvenChain, bitexchange and deltaexchange. Very promising projects!
In this case everything is fine. Bitexchange sounds interesting. Is it somehow connected with cryptocurrency exchange or not?
saw that your question remained without answer and decided to help. Is this topic still interests you or have figured it out?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:34:17 AM

Guys do not forget to join to another projects created by developers of this project. These projects will offer a lot of solutions to the cryptocurrency world.
Developers of the project are in charge for other projects at the same time? It will badly effect the implemetation all projects
No, you misunderstood me. These project will be in development after evencoin as a platform will be successfuly implemented
Ohh sorry i mosunderstood it without additional information. Could you please give methe link for this projects for further development of the platform?
There are more than one project, two more EvenChain, bitexchange and deltaexchange. Very promising projects!
In this case everything is fine. Bitexchange sounds interesting. Is it somehow connected with cryptocurrency exchange or not?
saw that your question remained without answer and decided to help. Is this topic still interests you or have figured it out?
I waited for an answer but did not get it. There were no links, so i had no resouce of information and will be very glad if you explain me how this system works
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:45:36 AM

I waited for an answer but did not get it. There were no links, so i had no resouce of information and will be very glad if you explain me how this system works
No, it has no deal to exchange of cryptocurrencies. Travelling and all the things connected to it. If you are a traveller you will point out this project!
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 175 »
  Print  

Jump to: