Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:49:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆  (Read 197916 times)
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:46:09 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 06:10:17 PM by Bitcoines

any input ?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/tflzb6fhmof9esh/satcoin%20720.mp4

satcoin video donation --- SPFe6WqPufvbAmhNfoYgfHToFayFLrPpmz

This looks good Smiley

Whoa! Great like advertisement in TV Cheesy

If you send it in different languages I can add them as well

Best Regards

Need to add a link to the official website  =)

He already did Cheesy https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3y4k13okqkhcvu/%21%20%20FINAL%20720_1.mp4    Cheesy

Video will be added to the foundation and social networks, new sections of saturncoinfoundation will be added today as well with more info and visuals,  new projects section and maybe were adding "Walk with Rangers" cause, and more surprises !!

We are being added to the Better BTC Bureau as well this week Wink

Dont mind trolls, we are an international community and we dont judge, on the contrary thank you for sharing your ideas and Welcome to Saturncoin Smiley a lot of members are russian, polish, chinesse, bosnian, spanish and more, and theres promotions in the russian sites and other languages sites as well, we are not stiking to only one lenguage, we will add translation to this languages in the saturncoin foundation as well.

Great work! i feel honored to be in the saturncoin community team!
Feel free to Follow Saturncoin Foundation to inform yourself a bit more about updates this is updated constantly and more resources added day by day. http://saturncoinfoundation.org

Edit: to the previous poster, we are actually working and making a difference, we have causes wich make real changes in this world, we have a project with a movie film company, we have promotions and awesome response in the social networks, and Saturncoin keeps on rising no matter the trolls that try to push it down Smiley so we believe we really are doing something and all the community is working hard for it Smiley sorry to dissapoint your trolling and is on if you want to sell your saturncoins at 3 please tell me really i buy them, if you dont answer or sell them to me well, i guess you are just like other people with no real points,...... trying to discredit people and coins becuase the language should make you feel ashamed, cryptocurrencies are for an international community, not just for elitist kind of people like you prove to be, the all reason behind cryptocurrency is to empower the people and we are walking that way so we feel fine Smiley

about your comparisson with other coins, there is not another of those coins that has the scarcity that saturn has Wink Saturncoin has only 5.7 billion in existance ant the maximum is only 15 billion, not 50 or 100 billion like the other coins, and most important!!

Saturncoin is really helping promote good and real causes you can support, feel free to support the cause and sign the petitions to make some good in this world instead of just trying to discredit coins, here is the link, your help would be apretiated and really could make a change throu Saturncoin potential.

https://www.facebook.com/saturncoin/posts/731893550188766

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Plissken

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:35:18 PM

Have disappeared [color = red] 1,375,000 coins [/ color] [/ b] with 0 confirmations of my account [color = red] dedicatedpool [/ color]. Contact IRC tells me that SAT was on a fork for 3 hours and can not do anything.
What does it mean?. Have I lost my coins?.

Overspeed

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:41:03 PM

Have disappeared [color = red] 1,375,000 coins [/ color] [/ b] with 0 confirmations of my account [color = red] dedicatedpool [/ color]. Contact IRC tells me that SAT was on a fork for 3 hours and can not do anything.

I was also mining on dedicated pool during those hours. Yes, you did not earn any coins for that period. It wasn't really a fork, just something failing to load on the server.
getupppp

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 06:57:05 PM

People are too impatient Smiley

The coins should be bought with the idea that you can hold on to it for more than a 3-4 weeks at a time.

I have been watching different sources and channels - I have this 'inkling' that some people are going to start moving soon. They recognized the potential of SAT (at least going up to 60 satoshi and within top 30 on the coinmarketcap), but the previous waves made it too expensive for them to jump in.

I suspect that they are using this opportunity to gain market control - but now that sell orders have almost dried up, they see little reason to hold back.

Watch and see Grin

Good things always takes a while to happen !!! We also have a young and creative devteam, no old people who still think that a header on a forum
will make the big difference.
We have a team that is different en original and one that will come up with new ideas !!!

ROFL. Just ROFL. Is this seriously someone who is dev/responsible for this coin in any way? It would explain the level of English in this thread I guess xD

Just the fact that you are obviously not able to change the header to something grammatically correct doesn't mean it isn't important.

I also just love the continues stream of fresh, brilliant ideas that your young and creative team is coming up with! Simply mindblowing! So innovative! OMG!

You should stop smoking meth and skipping business classes mate, you seem to be losing contact with reality pretty damn quick!

Sorry for my English, i do my best for that and if people can handle it than its there problem.
All people have the right to tell and write, no matter where they come from and who they are.
So i ask you to write your next message in dutch, then i will give my opinion to you !! Smiley Hope we have deal ?

Regards

Natuurlijk, ik ben gelukkig ook gewoon een Nederlander dus dat zou geen enkel probleem moeten zijn! Cheesy

Maar ik maak me gewoon serieus zorgen om deze munt. Ik heb er niet heel veel inzitten dus heel moeilijk heb ik het er niet mee, maar we moeten wel reëel zijn man: Er gebeurt niks (of in elk geval veel te weinig), de echte "dev" lijkt zich ergens bang in een hoekje verscholen te hebben en de prijs schommelt momenteel weer een beetje rond de 3 satoshi, maar binnenkort zijn ook die 2 en 1 satoshi buy orders weg. Het lijkt nu nog veel maar die orders kunnen letterlijk verdampen in een nacht. En dan zit je daar, met 100 BTC aan sell orders op de 1 satoshi, te hopen dat ze nog een LTC pair openen zodat je nog iets kunt terugcashen...

Ik heb dit inmiddels zo vaak met zoveel coins zien gebeuren, ook met coins die een veel actievere dev en community hebben dan SAT. Geef me dan een serieuze reden (afgezien van dat we nooit moeten opgeven en andere crap die je alleen maar roept als je veel te veel geïnvesteerd hebt in een coin Tongue) om niet gewoon nu al mijn SAT voor 3 satoshi te dumpen?

(dat filmpje is overigens inderdaad wel redelijk ok Wink )

=====

To all non-Dutch forum users, I mainly repeated what I said in previous comments, but now in Dutch. You can remain calm, you have not been talked about or flamed in any way. Wink

Dat filmpje ziet er inderdaad goed uit ja. Of had je wat anders verwacht van mensen die meewerken aan een film als fifty shades of grey ?
vagos

Activity: 353

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 07:13:21 PM

any input ?

This looks good Smiley

Best Regards

He already did Cheesy https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3y4k13okqkhcvu/%21%20%20FINAL%20720_1.mp4    Cheesy

Video will be added to the foundation and social networks, new sections of saturncoinfoundation will be added today as well with more info and visuals,  new projects section and maybe were adding "Walk with Rangers" cause, and more surprises !!

Dont mind trolls, we are an international community and we dont judge, on the contrary thank you for sharing your ideas and Welcome to Saturncoin Smiley a lot of members are russian, polish, chinesse, bosnian, spanish and more, and theres promotions in the russian sites and other languages sites as well, we are not stiking to only one lenguage, we will add translation to this languages in the saturncoin foundation as well.

Feel free to Follow Saturncoin Foundation to inform yourself a bit more about updates this is updated constantly and more resources added day by day. http://saturncoinfoundation.org

Edit: to the previous poster, we are actually working and making a difference, we have causes wich make real changes in this world, we have a project with a movie film company, we have promotions and awesome response in the social networks, and Saturncoin keeps on rising no matter the trolls that try to push it down Smiley so we believe we really are doing something and all the community is working hard for it Smiley sorry to dissapoint your trolling and is on if you want to sell your saturncoins at 3 please tell me really i buy them, if you dont answer or sell them to me well, i guess you are just like other people with no real points,...... trying to discredit people and coins becuase the language should make you feel ashamed, cryptocurrencies are for an international community, not just for elitist kind of people like you prove to be, the all reason behind cryptocurrency is to empower the people and we are walking that way so we feel fine Smiley

about your comparisson with other coins, there is not another of those coins that has the scarcity that saturn has Wink Saturncoin has only 5.7 billion in existance ant the maximum is only 15 billion, not 50 or 100 billion like the other coins, and most important!!

Saturncoin is really helping promote good and real causes you can support, feel free to support the cause and sign the petitions to make some good in this world instead of just trying to discredit coins, here is the link, your help would be apretiated and really could make a change throu Saturncoin potential.

the video is looking really nice! moviejump you rock, and i like the new info section on the foundation Smiley

getupppp

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:21:30 PM

any input ?

This looks good Smiley

Best Regards

the video is looking really nice! moviejump you rock, and i like the new info section on the foundation Smiley

+1
Remonius

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:43:53 PM

any input ?

This looks good Smiley

Best Regards

sorry to dissapoint your trolling and is on if you want to sell your saturncoins at 3 please tell me really i buy them, if you dont answer or sell them to me well, i guess you are just like other people with no real points,...... trying to discredit people and coins becuase the language should make you feel ashamed, cryptocurrencies are for an international community, not just for elitist kind of people like you prove to be, the all reason behind cryptocurrency is to empower the people and we are walking that way so we feel fine Smiley

First of all, you seem to be eager to prove the fact that you are completely retarded. I think I have pointed out that I am not here to troll quite a few times now in perfectly understandable English. If you are for some reason unable to understand that, at least stop spamming it. It is utter bullcrap. I have never trolled or irritated people just for the sake of trolling or irritating and you should probably refrain from referring to your potential clients/users/whatever like that. It is not only childish, it actually looks very sad.

I was just asking what the plans are and if there was any reason to hang on to my SAT. I got my answer. All the crap that followed about trolling has no added value whatsoever.

I am slightly disappointed by getupppp as well, I am pretty sure he promised me an answer, not some smart ass comment on how great the creator of the video is. I guess I can't even rely on my fellow Dutchman to actually be honest to me. Geen probleem verder hoor getupppp, ik zou ook zo reageren als ik geen idee had waar ik mee bezig was en net heel m'n hebben en houden in een crappy coin had gestoken!

Got to say, the ideas and plans actually don't sound to bad. Your attitude however has made me decide to indeed sell off and invest in an other coin.

Why you are still in charge of this thread is beyond me Bitcoines, you seem to actually hate everyone who has something negative to say... And you just made SAT lose yet another user! Cheesy

Bitcoines

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:27:27 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 09:46:37 PM by Bitcoines

any input ?

This looks good Smiley

Best Regards

sorry to dissapoint your trolling and is on if you want to sell your saturncoins at 3 please tell me really i buy them, if you dont answer or sell them to me well, i guess you are just like other people with no real points,...... trying to discredit people and coins becuase the language should make you feel ashamed, cryptocurrencies are for an international community, not just for elitist kind of people like you prove to be, the all reason behind cryptocurrency is to empower the people and we are walking that way so we feel fine Smiley

First of all ..........

ive never see you asking of Saturncoin Plans,

Plans have been posted and updated all along the thread, maybe if you were really into reading more, or making concise questions intead of just trying to discredit the thread i could be able to answer them, so feel free to make any question to be answered.

a small update for the plans in case you havent read them (i thought you were part of the community, all the community knows the plans, heck we even have the saturncoin foundation now for updates.

so far working:

1.- There are more than 10 giveaways campaigns running with a great response, you can check some at altcoingiveaways or saturncointalk forums or twitter.

2.- We have ads on facebook, bitcoin related sites and soon google adwords.

3.- Saturncoin foundation is been stablished, already a lot of people interested and visiting and sharing the site.

4.- Saturncoin Goals and aims have been clearly defined, you can visit: http://saturncoinfoundation.org/info  to read more.

5.- Saturncoin is making a real change by gathering signs and supporting the Petitions to stop Tanzania wildlife killings: https://www.facebook.com/saturncoin/posts/731893550188766  and as you can see is getting a great response as well. just visit the links.

6.- Saturncoin dev team is working in the new wallet update.

7.- Our Social networks keep growing, today statistics so far:

Twitter: 546 followers and lots of our tweets are Retweeted, you can go check here: http://twitter.com/Saturncoins

Facebook: Just opend it phew days ago and we already have 140 Likes, a lot of feedback and shares, you can check here: https://www.facebook.com/saturncoin

Reddit: we have 79 suscribers and keeps on growing slowly but constantly, interactions being made as well, you can check here: http://www.reddit.com/r/saturncoin/

Saturncoin Forums: We have 1,260 members and it increases every day, interaction giveaway info and more here as well, you can check it here: http://saturncointalk.org/

Ok, now next question, why is Saturncoin better than the other coins people has tried to promote in our thread?

1.- Saturncoin transactions are way faster than karmacoin, spartancoin, and all those other they have mentioned. giving it an advantage as its more attractive for the users, everyone hates to wait more than hours to get their coins, Saturncoin has fixed this issue with its Speed.

2.- While most of those coins are above the 50 billion cap, they crate a market saturation thats why they end up in the LTC market, Saturncoin does not have this issue, Max cap of coins is 15 Billion, and theres only 5.7 billion coins minted so far, allready way less than those other coins.

3.- POS system coins have an error in the code, making a 51% attk with the POS system achievable more easy than on any POW coin, So Saturncoin does not have this problem.

4.- Saturncon Logo is more fresh and original than any of those coins, and simple at the same time so fits perfectly for attraction of new users into the cryptocurrency world.

5.- Guides and easier tutorials for new users that want to mine or get to know more of the cryptoworld are being added to the http://saturncoinfoundation.org every day, feel free to visit and suggest or create more tutorials. (we are one of the phew coins that does this as well)

6.- Saturncoin is making real changes in the world with the causes being supported with hundreds of users, none of those coins they have mentioned has any real use at all, making Saturncoin a more valuable coin than those inmediatly as its making already real changes in the world.

Upcoming:

1.- MiniFilm intro made by MovieJump to be added at the foundation and spread across the networks (next hours) you can watch advance here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3y4k13okqkhcvu/%21%20%20FINAL%20720_1.mp4

2.- In talks to add a new cause to support, "Walking with Rangers" more info about this group here: https://www.facebook.com/RaabiasWWR

3.- Add the new section projects to the saturncoinfoundation, with our first project supported who is VideoJump you can learn more about them here: http://moviejump.com/

4.- Continue with the addition of new exchanges for better distribution: we have campaigns and votes at new exchanges like coino and known ones like coinedup that are being work on daily bases you can go check the votes there to watch how good we are doing, we are being added to swisscex this days as well, you can check it here: http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5592218-please-add-saturncoin-sat

5.- Saturncoin is being added to the Better BTC Bureau (New organization that recognizes good and solid coins)

6.- More surprises that are being updated and told to the community when they are soon to be implemented, as there are people from other coins watching our plans and copy the great part to their coins.

As for your way of talking to me, well i havnt called you names, i reffered to the general trolling thats being made at our thread, so sorry if you feel it fited to you.

I dont call people names, i respect every user, and i promote this amazing coin with all the community efforts, so i feel pretty good with the job done and the saturncoin aims.

you calling me names only proves the lak of seriusness you are trying to show as per your questions for the coin, if you have any other question feel free to post it like a normal person would do, i bet you could get a clear answer that way.

P.S: what about the saturcoins you told me you were selling them for 3 satoshi, please letme know how much are they so i can buy them to proof my trusth in this amazing Saturncoin Specs and Community.

as always, Best Regards.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:52:14 PM

any input ?

This looks good Smiley

Best Regards

First of all ..........

ive never see you asking of Saturncoin Plans,

Plans have been posted and updated all along the thread, maybe if you were really into reading more, or making concise questions intead of just trying to discredit the thread i could be able to answer them, so feel free to make any question to be answered.

a small update for the plans in case you havent read them (i thought you were part of the community, all the community knows the plans, heck we even have the saturncoin foundation now for updates.

so far working:

1.- There are more than 10 giveaways campaigns running with a great response, you can check some at altcoingiveaways or saturncointalk forums or twitter.

3.- Saturncoin foundation is been stablished, already a lot of people interested and visiting and sharing the site.

4.- Saturncoin Goals and aims have been clearly defined, you can visit: http://saturncoinfoundation.org/info  to read more.

5.- Saturncoin is making a real change by gathering signs and supporting the Petitions to stop Tanzania wildlife killings: https://www.facebook.com/saturncoin/posts/731893550188766  and as you can see is getting a great response as well. just visit the links.

Twitter: 546 followers and lots of our tweets are Retweeted, you can go check here: http://twitter.com/Saturncoins

Facebook: Just opend it phew days ago and we already have 140 Likes, a lot of feedback and shares, you can check here: https://www.facebook.com/saturncoin

Reddit: we have 79 suscribers and keeps on growing slowly but constantly, interactions being made as well, you can check here: http://www.reddit.com/r/saturncoin/

Saturncoin Forums: We have 1,260 members and it increases every day, interaction giveaway info and more here as well, you can check it here: http://saturncointalk.org/

Ok, now next question, why is Saturncoin better than the other coins people has tried to promote in our thread?

1.- Saturncoin transactions are way faster than karmacoin, spartancoin, and all those other they have mentioned. giving it an advantage as its more attractive for the users, everyone hates to wait more than hours to get their coins, Saturncoin has fixed this issue with its Speed.

2.- While most of those coins are above the 50 billion cap, they crate a market saturation thats why they end up in the LTC market, Saturncoin does not have this issue, Max cap of coins is 15 Billion, and theres only 5.7 billion coins minted so far, allready way less than those other coins.

3.- POS system coins have an error in the code, making a 51% attk with the POS system achievable more easy than on any POW coin, So Saturncoin does not have this problem.

4.- Saturncon Logo is more fresh and original than any of those coins, and simple at the same time so fits perfectly for attraction of new users into the cryptocurrency world.

5.- Guides and easier tutorials for new users that want to mine or get to know more of the cryptoworld are being added to the http://saturncoinfoundation.org every day, feel free to visit and suggest or create more tutorials. (we are one of the phew coins that does this as well)

6.- Saturncoin is making real changes in the world with the causes being supported with hundreds of users, none of those coins they have mentioned has any real use at all, making Saturncoin a more valuable coin than those inmediatly as its making already real changes in the world.

Upcoming:

1.- MiniFilm intro made by MovieJump to be added at the foundation and spread across the networks (next hours) you can watch advance here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/d3y4k13okqkhcvu/%21%20%20FINAL%20720_1.mp4

2.- In talks to add a new cause to support, "Walking with Rangers" more info about this group here: https://www.facebook.com/RaabiasWWR

3.- Add the new section projects to the saturncoinfoundation, with our first project supported who is VideoJump you can learn more about them here: http://moviejump.com/

4.- Continue with the addition of new exchanges for better distribution: we have campaigns and votes at new exchanges like coino and known ones like coinedup that are being work on daily bases you can go check the votes there to watch how good we are doing, we are being added to swisscex this days as well, you can check it here: http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5592218-please-add-saturncoin-sat

5.- Saturncoin is being added to the Better BTC Bureau (New organization that recognizes good and solid coins)

6.- More surprises that are being updated and told to the community when they are soon to be implemented, as there are people from other coins watching our plans and copy the great part to their coins.

As for your way of talking to me, well i havnt called you names, i reffered to the general trolling thats being made at our thread, so sorry if you feel it fited to you.

I dont call people names, i respect every user, and i promote this amazing coin with all the community efforts, so i feel pretty good with the job done and the saturncoin aims.

you calling me names only proves the lak of seriusness you are trying to show as per your questions for the coin, if you have any other question feel free to post it like a normal person would do, i bet you could get a clear answer that way.

P.S: what about the saturcoins you told me you were selling them for 3 satoshi, please letme know how much are they so i can buy them to proof my trusth in this amazing Saturncoin Specs and Community.

as always, Best Regards.

With summary it looks much much bigger Cheesy

moviejump

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:01:25 AM

any input ?

Need to add a link to the official website  =)

Ok so the video is finished hope everyone liked it and i hope it gets used in a good way
Bitcoines

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:25:52 AM

It is Smiley im sharing the updates in phew minutes

Bitcoines

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 02:46:59 AM

so far working:

Upcoming:

Updates:
New youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfJqnDhx3rhtG_6Fmpijuzw

Updated Google+ Saturncoin Foundation Page:
https://plus.google.com/113145153810497618376

MovieJump video added to youtube, shared on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Google + , Forums, and added to the main page of the www.saturncoinfoundation.org site.

New Section "Project" updated, with our first project MovieJump added!
http://saturncoinfoundation.org/projects/15-moviejump-by-funboxfilms-project

youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHVMnG9Qal4

MovieJump project Shared on Saturncoin Networks and social networks.

opened 2 more giveaway contests.

moviejump

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:11:26 AM

id like to know who is selling at 3 and 4 and even 5 sat? is it profiable for miners to sell at that low?
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:56:31 AM

id like to know who is selling at 3 and 4 and even 5 sat? is it profiable for miners to sell at that low?

A bot, probably a miner's, is micro selling frequently. That bot will soon be swamped Smiley
Plissken

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 04:53:17 PM

I was also mining on dedicated pool during those hours. Yes, you did not earn any coins for that period. It wasn't really a fork, just something failing to load on the server.

So because I say it is a fork?
No way to get information from a fork?

Bitcoines

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:35:20 PM

So because I say it is a fork?
No way to get information from a fork?

Hi, thanks for your question and for coming for support,

The problem that had dedicated pool was one of their resources to load (problem in the pool itself, not on the Saturncoin blockchain) i think they fixed his resources already as you can see their pool working back to normal.

A fork happens when the blockchain gets divided into 2 or more blockchains, That is what happens with forks, but as you can see in every pool and block explorer for saturn, we only have one blockchain, there has not been a forked at all, you are welcome to check it in any of the explorers and pools, everything in the network is working in the same and only chain:

= Block explorer [Saturnchain] =

Main: http://saturnchain.net/
SSL: https://altexplorer.net/chain/SaturnCoin
Backup: http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/saturncoin

Please provide screenshot or proff of the coins you missed, we could ask the community to share you some donations to try help you with the problem dedicated pool had. Smiley

Best Regards.

heisenberg74

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:40:38 PM

Hey friends did you see Saturncoin on coinwarz ? We are on top Smiley

- Say my name.
MagicStyle

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 05:49:17 PM

+1 !

pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 01, 2014, 06:39:14 PM

+1 !

Saturncoin will go beyond 62 moons!

clapper

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 03:16:48 AM

A bot, probably a miner's, is micro selling frequently. That bot will soon be swamped Smiley

PND/DOGE multipool (http://multi.pandapool.info/)  is mining SAT now:

Hot coins

Important notice: the multipool does not always mine the most profitable coin listed below. We apply multiple heuristics based on market volatility, difficulty, and the pool hashrate to make the actual switching decision. In particular, coins with high difficulty are only mined if the pool hashrate ensures that a block can be found during the round.
Symbol    Name    Type    Block reward    Difficulty    Expected Block Price    Profitability Index
SAT    Saturncoin    PoW    144    4.31961466    0.00000285 BTC    329
HBN    Hobonickels    PoS    5    3.67046389    0.00099000 BTC    274
PHS    Philosopherstone    PoS    16    6.5971131    0.00166637 BTC    272
RDD    Reddcoin    PoW    100000    15.89130575    0.00400161 BTC    252

Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. B51veoNSok3ANqbVCC3o75ZkUwyJgdTDu5  CoolCoin - Free+IPO POS 30%. Cb32dWD8K8PMaG8kumUrsM9dMQRUPSNXca   GLC address: GRJnSmXvk2da7FvCq67tCDc68XS3W94oYT 
[ANN] PixxCoin | PoS | Wallet with built in Exchange Dice Game And Fa | Free IPO
.  FootballCoin(FBC):FVgiqJUWzQyCx5yWDG9uQxX1TweL3L5aHs 
NTXCoin - 20%Free+75%IPO Next Exchange System address:18042107482124477010
Pages: « 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 [133] 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: