Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:38:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆  (Read 197916 times)
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:51:36 PM

In talks with https://www.coinpayments.net  Wink

update on add campaign: Today    printed:17045    uniques:11579

regards.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reebokasss

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:21:09 AM

everyone are talking about rising (i would like to see rising also because i have saturncoins) but i see that here is no rising, only falling... someone said that we will never be at 3 sat again after pump, but i see that today we will be at 2 sat again... so whats wrong with this amazing coin?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
MagicStyle

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:46:32 AM

lol, if you say so   Cheesy
Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:49:40 AM

everyone are talking about rising (i would like to see rising also because i have saturncoins) but i see that here is no rising, only falling... someone said that we will never be at 3 sat again after pump, but i see that today we will be at 2 sat again... so whats wrong with this amazing coin?

Relax friend. We really need to buy another 150 000 000 Saturn, 3 Satoshi. Then start the pump

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
bitcoin_newbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:16:18 AM

I totally agree with some of the comments here. SAT has potential to be trading around 60-65 satoshi EASILY even with selling pressure. With good acceptance, it shouldn't be anywhere less than 100. But now at 3 satoshi, some kinda good publicity is definitely needed to break those tiny sell walls. And somehow have to bring big miners to the party. Bring on your ideas!!!
bitcoin_newbie

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:22:15 AM

If possible guys, please take a bit of your valuable time to post the goodness of SAT in these threads if you think it's worth doing it:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525863.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=525409.0
bitcoin_newbie

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:37:12 PM

How are the ads going on? Smiley We need to somehow up the volume..
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 08:54:44 PM

and in around 10-12 hrs i will double the offer so we get even more coverage in premium sites ads.

creating a Russian group at FB. (requested by saturncoin russian community)

meeting in 2 hrs with the association i told you about, im not closing deal but i will hear what could get done and update you tomorrow about it, they might want to get media involved, so i didnt want to just say no, so i will stand from a point where i will hear them and let them know we will discuss about it in the community. Wink

Best Regards.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
bitcoin_newbie

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 09:34:23 PM

Wonderful!! Fingers crossed for this to go viral!!
petedaddy

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:30:44 AM

I would love to see the ads too Smiley. This will be the perfect time to launch these ads as I can see SAT at 3 satoshi and a 24 hr volume of 3.5 BTC in mintpal.

Also, as this is a very important thread for SAT, could someone plz change the title to 'SAT - One of the FASTEST and MOST SECURE Altcoins. Grab it at a great bargain price today'.

-Just increased the Cost per Click to twice the normal, so we should be appearing now on the sites. (ads via coinURL)

-Network Hash increasing, over 200 now,

-Sent pm to saturcoin to change the OP title to: SAT - One of the FASTEST and MOST SECURE Altcoins. Grab it at a great bargain price today

-ive sent email to 3 Scientific organizations.

-Giveaways campaign still on.

-Going up soon !

Hello, I just wanted to commend you on all of your hard work for Saturncoin!!  I have been lurking for a while now, and do believe heavily in the prospects of this coin.  The Saturncoin community really seems to have it together, and have really attracted me to the coin.

I believe one of the best things we could do now to bring some great press to Saturncoin, and to make a difference, is to start a fund for the families of Malaysian Flight 370.

I know some other causes have been mentioned, but this one involves aviation.

If there is interest in this, I would be willing to start off donating a million Saturncoin to the effort.  I will donate more if interest is generated.  I believe we would have to set up some separate wallet file that tracked this, and keep all the records public.  I'm an accountant, and am willing to help in any way with tracking.

I'm not an expert in web design or anything like that, but have noticed that there are some people in the Saturncoin community that would be great at spreading the word about this.  I'm not sure if we would need a new website or just posts on already existing websites.  If a new website is needed, I would be willing to help fund the domain/hosting costs.

Ultimately for Saturncoin to realize it's true potential, we are going to have to get as many vendors accepting Saturncoin as possible.  I think this could be a great way to generate a lot of interest and get the name out there, and to build on all the things that are already in the works.

I'd love to hear your guys thoughts.  Long live Saturncoin!!!!!
bob131313

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:42:30 AM

::insert to the moon meme here::::
Mostly posting so I can follow thread since I dropped some btc into it. :-)
Guess I will add something constructive.
Originally when I invested I was thinking SAT as in Satoshi. :-) 
MagicStyle

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:18:05 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 06:29:44 AM by MagicStyle

start a fund for the families of Malaysian Flight 370. sounds really nice,  ill donate 1 mill as well

I am working in getting us a reddit tipbot for the Bling Rings  Grin
Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:48:42 AM

I think we should not pay much attention to space flights. This is too narrow topic for the masses. We must create a lot of popularity and availability. To pay for coffee, car, services and other needs of everyday life. Roll Eyes

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
petedaddy

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:44:06 AM

I think we should not pay much attention to space flights. This is too narrow topic for the masses. We must create a lot of popularity and availability. To pay for coffee, car, services and other needs of everyday life. Roll Eyes

I agree completely that the ultimate goal is for this coin to be used in everyday life, but we are going to have to find a way to distinguish Saturncoin from the seemingly never ending crap cryptocoins that debut everyday.  I believe most people have become jaded with new coins.  I think Saturncoin is different with all of the community support.

We need to find a way to get some mainstream interest which is why I suggested the idea of starting a fund for the families of Malaysian Flight 370.  This seems to be the most mainstream thing right now, and it would be a great cause to get behind.  If we can show that this coin can be used to help solve a problem, then people may begin to take more notice.

Long live Saturncoin!!!
bitcoin_newbie

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:40:36 AM

I would love to see the ads too Smiley. This will be the perfect time to launch these ads as I can see SAT at 3 satoshi and a 24 hr volume of 3.5 BTC in mintpal.

Also, as this is a very important thread for SAT, could someone plz change the title to 'SAT - One of the FASTEST and MOST SECURE Altcoins. Grab it at a great bargain price today'.

-Just increased the Cost per Click to twice the normal, so we should be appearing now on the sites. (ads via coinURL)

-Sent pm to saturcoin to change the OP title to: SAT - One of the FASTEST and MOST SECURE Altcoins. Grab it at a great bargain price today

-Going up soon !

Hello, I just wanted to commend you on all of your hard work for Saturncoin!!  I have been lurking for a while now, and do believe heavily in the prospects of this coin.  The Saturncoin community really seems to have it together, and have really attracted me to the coin.

I believe one of the best things we could do now to bring some great press to Saturncoin, and to make a difference, is to start a fund for the families of Malaysian Flight 370.

If there is interest in this, I would be willing to start off donating a million Saturncoin to the effort.  I will donate more if interest is generated.  I believe we would have to set up some separate wallet file that tracked this, and keep all the records public.  I'm an accountant, and am willing to help in any way with tracking.

I'm not an expert in web design or anything like that, but have noticed that there are some people in the Saturncoin community that would be great at spreading the word about this.  I'm not sure if we would need a new website or just posts on already existing websites.  If a new website is needed, I would be willing to help fund the domain/hosting costs.

Ultimately for Saturncoin to realize it's true potential, we are going to have to get as many vendors accepting Saturncoin as possible.  I think this could be a great way to generate a lot of interest and get the name out there, and to build on all the things that are already in the works.

Yes this one is an excellent idea as SAT will help towards a cause and also gain some popularity. We could have a dedicated website something like 'saturncoinfoundation', start a new campaign there for MH370, have a publicly viewable SAT address and update the SAT amount real time in the page whenever someone donates.
vagos

Activity: 353

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 11:09:00 AM

-Going up soon !

Yes this one is an excellent idea as SAT will help towards a cause and also gain some popularity. We could have a dedicated website something like 'saturncoinfoundation', start a new campaign there for MH370, have a publicly viewable SAT address and update the SAT amount real time in the page whenever someone donates.

Done, we have saturncoinfundation.org now, where do you want me to point the nameservers, and maybe heisenberg74 wants to help as well Cheesy lets do this !

Bling Rings Forever

bitcoin_newbie

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:20:08 AM

Done, we have saturncoinfundation.org now, where do you want me to point the nameservers, and maybe heisenberg74 wants to help as well Cheesy lets do this !

Nicee thanks. Is it possible to just rename it to foundation (think an 'o' is lost in foundation Smiley Will also wait for heisenberg74, Bitcoines & the community to come up with their ideas/approval.
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 02:11:53 PM

Added for voting at c-cex.com exchange: https://c-cex.com/index.html?id=vote

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
otrn9

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:52:14 PM

Hello everyone,

I bought some SAT at 9 satoshi the day it launched on Cryptsy. I realise most coins don't do very well during the next few weeks after it's listed on Cryptsy. But it seems to me the only direction SAT is currently going is down. Even existing buy walls on Mintpal and Cryptsy at 3 satoshi are gradually being removed. In light of all this, I have seriously started wondering if I will ever see SAT going back to the level I bought in at, let alone making profits on my investment. I do not want to sell for a loss and go invest in something else because I really had thought SAT could make a difference in the cryptocurrency world, but I must admit, I become more pessimistic each day. I also wonder if the community is large enough to stand out among the gazillion other altcoins. Don't get me wrong, I really do admire the efforts you are putting into this. But the current picture doesn't look very bright, as I'm sure a lot of others would attest.

As such, I would like to ask: any strong SAT believers here who can explain to me WHY and how they think SAT is indeed going to go up? I really fear if the volume remains low like this, it might be moved to LTC market, for instance. If at all possible, I would like to here rational arguments instead of wishful thinking aimed at restoring faith. I really would like this coin to succeed, but need someone to convince me it's not just a very long shot or a dream.

Thank you!
DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:11:05 PM

Hello everyone,

I bought some SAT at 9 satoshi the day it launched on Cryptsy. I realise most coins don't do very well during the next few weeks after it's listed on Cryptsy. But it seems to me the only direction SAT is currently going is down. Even existing buy walls on Mintpal and Cryptsy at 3 satoshi are gradually being removed. In light of all this, I have seriously started wondering if I will ever see SAT going back to the level I bought in at, let alone making profits on my investment. I do not want to sell for a loss and go invest in something else because I really had thought SAT could make a difference in the cryptocurrency world, but I must admit, I become more pessimistic each day. I also wonder if the community is large enough to stand out among the gazillion other altcoins. Don't get me wrong, I really do admire the efforts you are putting into this. But the current picture doesn't look very bright, as I'm sure a lot of others would attest.

As such, I would like to ask: any strong SAT believers here who can explain to me WHY and how they think SAT is indeed going to go up? I really fear if the volume remains low like this, it might be moved to LTC market, for instance. If at all possible, I would like to here rational arguments instead of wishful thinking aimed at restoring faith. I really would like this coin to succeed, but need someone to convince me it's not just a very long shot or a dream.

Thank you!

I believe a bit of analysis of the buying orders would restore your faith as there is clear gathering going on

Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: