Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:37:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆  (Read 197916 times)
naglas

Activity: 233
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:11:03 AM

oh and theres more news, but i dont like saying here for all the trolling people to see , let them sell their saturns cheap, if you want info on the developing plans go to irc #saturncoins

tried to join but it said i need an invite

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:13:21 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 01:27:31 AM by Bitcoines

Congrats on getting on Cryptsy!

Feeling generous?
SAT: SV6WyLymanvNQxLHpA4YSvs2g8MpWJ3bHN
Thank you for sending anything

Thank you for being so kind (you know who you are!).

I believe that this coin will have a very positive future!

+1

I reckon we need a nice Wiki page http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/

One of my team members is working in this Wink  will update you soon after his feedback.

oh and theres more news, but i dont like saying here for all the trolling people to see , let them sell their saturns cheap, if you want info on the developing plans go to irc #saturncoins

tried to join but it said i need an invite

i think its fixed now, please let me know

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Bitcoines

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:14:55 AM

Update: Wiki created and being build https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturncoin

Kind Regards

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
naglas

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:48:41 AM

i think its fixed now, please let me know

yes it's working, thanks
mattboldfield

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:31:25 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 05:53:35 AM by mattboldfield

Surely we can come up with a motto thats better than "too the moon", because that implies doge or mooncoin to me.
I know its a generic saying but seriously it sounds something like a little kid would say, or a Chinese dogecoin supporter.

That's what I hate about mining scrypt. The forums are 75% full of newbies talking like they have all this valid experience on what is happening with price or what is going to happen. O dude where's my chuck bag?
This is all a new precedent across all coins, no-one has a clue what will happen, and believing its going to super big is just ridiculous. You want stability, a fair price, and something unique or being implemented soon enough. Quit dreaming big $$$, seriously u sound stupid! Positive vibes are good, but over doing it looks lame!

Their are too many new coins diluting any form of regular participation that was being established / already established. And if that isn't bad enough their are dev's moving in on so called dead coins and screwing with systems in place with no idea that the so called "dead coin", doesn't mean its dead! Their are many of us miners supporting coins that aren't in the top 50 and have been regularly getting by with enough profit to pay their power bills. Until these whack job dev's have come in and screwed the systems in place.

Also crapping on how you sold us out at 10 satoshi is just rubbing salt into the wound. I brought a Million at 10 and brought another million at 9. I am mining it with over 8M/hs so I am totally supporting this coin! But when I read comments like that because I'm not a panic seller makes me realize their are very few of us that are really in this for the long run!

So far the work being done here is good, but its not enough! The utube clip, why does it not have like transitions or pop ups telling you stats about the coin. Its a great song but so boring to watch and gave no education whatsoever. Think hard people! If its possible?? Im old school, Im 40 and I am so glad I was born when I was, because most, that is MOST not all, of todays kids are a bit lost on group dynamics and sale psychology.

Anyway, Im not going anywhere and us true supporters let crank this up a level! Lets get some plans with dates on the agenda!

Also to the saturncoin dev, I would like to know a lot more about you, your experience, your level of education and seriously are you doing this on your own or somebody else has handballed you the basics and your just hoping it pans out?

Regards to all Saturnsupporters!
Bitcoines

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:07:39 AM

Surely we can come up with a motto thats better than "too the moon", because that implies doge or mooncoin to me.
I know its a generic saying but seriously it sounds something like a little kid would say, or a Chinese dogecoin supporter.

That's what I hate about mining scrypt. The forums are 75% full of newbies talking like they have all this valid experience on what is happening with price or what is going to happen. O dude where's my chuck bag?
This is all a new precedent across all coins, no-one has a clue what will happen, and believing its going to super big is just ridiculous. You want stability, a fair price, and something unique or being implemented soon enough. Quit dreaming big $$$, seriously u sound stupid! Positive vibes are good, but over doing it looks lame!

Their are too many new coins diluting any form of regular participation that was being established / already established. And if that isn't bad enough their are dev's moving in on so called dead coins and screwing with systems in place with no idea that the so called "dead coin", doesn't mean its dead! Their are many of us miners supporting coins that aren't in the top 50 and have been regularly getting by with enough profit to pay their power bills. Until these whack job dev's have come in and screwed the systems in place.

Also crapping on how you sold us out at 10 satoshi is just rubbing salt into the wound. I brought a Million at 10 and brought another million at 9. I am mining it with over 8M/hs so I am totally supporting this coin! But when I read comments like that because I'm not a panic seller makes me realize their are very few of us that are really in this for the long run!

So far the work being done here is good, but its not enough! The utube clip, why does it not have like transitions or pop ups telling you stats about the coin. Its a great song but so boring to watch and gave no education whatsoever. Think hard people! If its possible?? Im old school, Im 40 and I am so glad I was born when I was, because most, that is MOST not all, of todays kids are a bit lost on group dynamics and sale psychology.

Anyway, Im not going anywhere and us true supporters let crank this up a level! Lets get some plans with dates on the agenda!

Also to the saturncoin dev, I would like to know a lot more about you, your experience, your level of education and seriously are you doing this on your own or somebody else has handballed you the basics and your just hoping it pans out?

Regards to all Saturnsupporters!

Regards my fellow Saturn investor, im here as well for the long run and as well dont get nervous on the way as ive been in the cryptoworld for a little while as well, you make really valid point, also i would have to point out that we are not using the motto to the moon at all, at least the coin is not promoting it, thats individuals in the community who like to do so, i personally like to think of Saturn as the origin name meaning The Greater Sun or Bling Rings, i mean it doesnt have a reason why not to have fun as well, but just as you i dont want to mix with doge nor moon, as we really have a way better product in our hands.

About the youtube video, Remember the coins success is reached as well by community effort, so instead of just giving out your point of view on a video another community user sent, i really invite you to make one just like you say, that would be really awesome, the more people in the community really helping by adding resources or getting new articles or helping promote saturn, the stronger our ship will begin to be and getting ready for flight.

So yep Saturn is goin to rise for sure keeping the good work is been done slowly but securely till now, but if the community really apported more than just suggestions, well this ship would go SkyHigh way earlier than expected.

So yep its really up to Dev (who made a agreat coin with nice specifications and no errors) the PR team (whos been doing a nice work as well getting people to know this great coin and still works on doing so) Strategies Team (wich pushes and send petitions and contact new pages, exchanges and try to add resources) and the Community Work, wich is the Gas of the Rocket, as community starts using and implementing the coin in usefull games, new projects, startups, and more.

So, what really would rock, is posts like:    Hey guys look what i did for Our Saturn (game dice page, article tweet, whatever, everything counts)

Union is Key

Kind Regards!!

01Fedda

Activity: 429

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:31:31 AM

After all my hours of research about crypto currency and coins and stuff... And trust me I'm literally exhausted lol... I'm glad I found SaturnCoin... Stability is more important to me than hype like some other coins... Let's take SaturnCoin all the way to the sixth planet of our solar system... And my two favorite words are: MONEY & MONEY. Did I mention MONEY!!!  Smiley

mattboldfield

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:33:46 AM

Thankyou for your reply.

Oh I didn't mean I thought it was Saturncoins slogan, I did mention it was generic, but yes you also understand the cross contamination with those other coins. Sorry I'm just respectful to my team I play for.

I seriously like bling rings though...lol very funny and smart!

Couldn't agree with you more about the development team coming together. Personally atm I am full time keeping my rigs stable. They are so finicky. Unfortunately I live in the tropics and heat is a major factor here.
But as soon as I get the time, I will input more than just comments. I have a natural ability to think what others are attracted too, probably because Im getting old lol, but I also know the more minds involved the more ideas and the better the outcome because its impossible to think of everything. We are only human after all.

Its so weird this business!! In its infancy and so young. But I only wish their was some Foundation etc for the licencing of new coins.
All these new coins hitting the markets are causing price drops across all but the biggest Doge/Litecoin.
Its getting ridiculous! And yes I know Saturncoin is new also, but at least it hasn't some stupid cartoon picture and the members seem pretty wise. It also has a great name that grows on you.
Flappycoin...OMG....

If only I could look into the future.....
01Fedda

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:50:31 AM

$aturnCoin + Money = In my pocket... Best math equation I've seen since years!

DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:26:24 AM

Whats the next big news to come from Saturn coin? I know the Dev's very active and everything is going well. The coin price is stabilising! ready for the up! Pretty clear the whales are still gathering up the small fry's dumps lol. They really are going to regret dumping at this price!

Sanasol

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:44:38 AM

http://sancrypto.info/index/show/SAT/

What block reward now - 1-125k?
mattboldfield

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:17:25 AM

Yeah  I've spent most of the day looking up on wiki and others about Saturn to try and piece some idea's together for slogans etc.
Let me tell you its bloody hard!
But on the mythological side because Saturn (planet) is named after the Italian God Saturn. It is quite interesting. He was the first God of the Capitol and their are lots of words tossed in about social egalitarianism under Saturn's rule. And we all know we want that Capitalization to go up!  Grin
In ancient times he was Saturnius Mons, and was seen as a god of generation, dissolution, plenty, wealth, agriculture, periodic renewal and liberation.
I had no idea that Saturday was made from Saturn!

Yeah I know you's aint stupid but here's the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(mythology)

You guys use the app bitcoin checker? All night I was listening to the prices lol!

getupppp

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:25:42 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 11:29:08 AM by getupppp

They also say that Christmas is introduce for replacement of the Saturnalia.
Saturnalia was a week full of party to celebrated the yearly harvest and to honor Saturn. Later when the Christians came in they changed
the name in Christmas.

Wherever he went, Saturn brought the blessings of agriculture with them. With this performance bond its the image of a blessed time, a golden age, in which abundance was everything, reigned eternal peace, no possession or ownership of goods, and slavery and servitude utterly were unknown . -
Saturn vanished from the earth. Janus, who had taught him the principles of civilization and shipping and the use of coined money placed in memory of
him and his honor, his ship on the coins. On the one side his own image and on the other the portrait of the ship, that Saturn had brought to Italy.

Bitcoines

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:55:02 AM

Yes Saturn name reffers as itself like "The Greater Sun" or "The Greater God" as well

Here's a Saturn movie full of Saturn Facts and a crazy theory behind it: http://saturncointalk.org/index.php?topic=630.0

really nice to gather data and know more about this Amazing Planet.

At the moment we finally finished the Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturncoin now its under review by wikia.

im goin to sleep now as been working all day on the campaigns and promos. but

Here is what s planned for now.

1.- Redesign OP
2.- Add Startups Projects and Donations Boards for implementation at forums. Done
3.- Wikipedia Saturncoin Done - waiting for review
4.- Redesign Reddit Done
5.- Articles and/or release news.
6.- Promo campaign Bitcoin (means paying an ads campaign in bitcoin related sites)
7.- Finish details about the upcoming game MovieJump. In contact with developer, its a fact Saturncoin is goin to be used, just waiting for finall feedback on details.
8.- Continue the giveaways. They never stop ^^
9.- Group consolidation (direct communication via IRC with Saturncoin investors, for fast updates and detailed plans)
10.- Donation to a good cause and media coverage.
11.- Adoption (Looking for payment processors and markets to accepts Saturncoin)

About the Premine, this is what ive seen and understand s been spend so far:

to pay bounties (like 50 million so far, and 4 million in giveaways) and they used some more Mills of it as well to pay for support at votes, they ve been really open to share it to the community to promote the Saturn, at the moment there is still bounties like another 40 mill, for android wallet and games.

kk, goin to bed now so see you guys in phew hours!  Bling Rich Rings Fellow Saturnians!

DarkTrix

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:31:33 AM

It amuses me that all the so called experienced traders on Cryptsy are selling at 3 satoshi. People really should read up before making decisions  Grin

DarkTrix

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:05:50 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 12:37:24 PM by DarkTrix

If you have a sell order at 5 satoshi.... what are you doing?

Edit: Congratulations on stunting growth  Undecided

01Fedda

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 12:58:32 PM

I spend so many hours on the computer that I now eat, sleep, and dream SaturnCoin lol... $$$$$$$$$$ MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$

01Fedda

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 01:05:45 PM

I wonder what's the weather on Saturn today is anyway?... Oh it's probably raining $$$$$$$$$$

getupppp

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:27:59 PM

Grin
DarkTrix

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:13:53 PM

Anyone else enjoying scooping up the cheap coins Tongue

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: