Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆  (Read 197916 times)
btcforthefuture

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:35:35 PM

lol this is not manipulation. Big dumps at 2 sat and there is not even coming in new buy support at 2 satoshi. There is no demand at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DarkTrix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:37:43 PM

Cryptsy the coin crippler has stunted that growth for now Smiley The traders on that site i just don't understand

DarkTrix

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:39:25 PM

lol this is not manipulation. Big dumps at 2 sat and there is not even coming in new buy support at 2 satoshi. There is no demand at all.

If you actually study the buy orders, you will see that there are 2 bots gathering coins at 3 satoshi running alternately on cryptsy and mintpal. seriously how do you get by trading not noticing patterns like that?

otrn9

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:40:50 PM

I think you are all forgetting the fact that media attention is on the horizon for this coin. Any public exposure to the general mass for this coin will directly push the price up. At the minute there's alot of people, IMPATIENT people that decide to sell off as they are day traders and blindly chasing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. What these poeple do not realise that the next bitcoin would generally take the same length of time to reach it's value. IE. Bitcoin at 10c 2-3 years ago...
took 2-3 years to hit this value and thats because it was pushed and pushed and pushed. Those who have stamina will hold this coin for the value it will truely get. These people saying it will be worth 60-63 satoshi or 10 satoshi. I'm sorry but you don't have any idea what your talking about. To speculate on a final value for this coin is like speculating over next weeks lottery numbers. Except lottery numbers have less variables...

The value of anything is directly proportional to the value people give it.

So some exposure on some unknown form of media, among over 100+ altcoins, and you genuinely believe the value of a coin that is currently being dumped at 2 satoshi will magically go up because there will suddenly be more demand for it? I really don't see that logic, I'm sorry.

If I'm someone who recently find out about cryptocurrencies, I sure as hell would not invest in a coin that has lost its value by %500 over the past week and with no sign of turning things around anytime soon. In fact, I'm sorry to say this, but I already regret buying Saturncoins. Got my sell order at 11 satoshi. And if it EVER hits there, which I highly doubt will by the look of things now, I am out, for good.
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:43:28 PM

"When dogs barks means we are moving" Part: 2

I m sorry if the suit was your size Wink

Sorry otrn but if i see you are a new account and you only come to bash the thread instead of proposing constructive or good suggestions to apport, im not waisting my time with you Smiley

If you really bought when cryptsy you would of post something before not just "try to act cool while discrediting"

about the charts, you say is a downward movement .... wtf is that? lol     charts are predicted by trends, you gotta draw support and resistance lines, then you got to get the ATH and ATL , then you can see if its an uptrend or downtrend......   we were on a stable 1-2 ATL before cryptsy, then the cryptsy speculation rised the value , then it hitted cryptsy, and well almost every OTHER coin that has hitted cryptsy is dealing in the LTC market just 3-4 days after it hit cryptsy, and well saturncoin now s been at cryptsy for more than a week, and it hasnt reached its previous LOW of 1-2 as per the moment we are reading this is on a 2-3 and with that great buy support i dont think its goin down at all, its really cheap at 2 and is not only me the one thinking it, its all the people trying to join as you can see in the buy walls, but anyway, people that always see the glass half empty will never see it half full.

About goin into swisscex, well i think you havnt been around the cryptoworld as i can see, as per more exchanges = more distribution = more acceptance to more markets = coin stabishment, so i really dont understand your logic where being in more exchanges is bad lol

im sorry if my previous comment offended you, but that phrase has a lot of value in itself and yes of course the people that thinks it fit will feel offended.

To: reebokass.  

Man i love your trolling lol all i have to say ( cant find the sell you say about, only 200 sat sales at 2 and phew panic sellers who are feeding the whales at 2 )   lol you are funny indeed  Grin

To Community:

-Lets continue with the good work, ok so bitcoin_newbie and heisenberg are taking care of starting the site saturncoinfoundation.org to add the causes Saturn is joining/helping (Great)

-How about the multipool , do you think we should make a Saturn multipool, seems a lot of people likes this new multipools.

Best Regards!

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:44:11 PM

Look at mintpal.. here is only 1 BTC buy orders at 2satoshi (it was ~6 BTC one hour ago) , we will see 1 satoshi today-tomorrow, and after week we are going to LTC market.. so about what stability are you fucking talking???

Better sell at 2 satoshis then.... Don't let the door hit you on the way out...
DarkTrix

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:46:45 PM

I think you are all forgetting the fact that media attention is on the horizon for this coin. Any public exposure to the general mass for this coin will directly push the price up. At the minute there's alot of people, IMPATIENT people that decide to sell off as they are day traders and blindly chasing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. What these poeple do not realise that the next bitcoin would generally take the same length of time to reach it's value. IE. Bitcoin at 10c 2-3 years ago...
took 2-3 years to hit this value and thats because it was pushed and pushed and pushed. Those who have stamina will hold this coin for the value it will truely get. These people saying it will be worth 60-63 satoshi or 10 satoshi. I'm sorry but you don't have any idea what your talking about. To speculate on a final value for this coin is like speculating over next weeks lottery numbers. Except lottery numbers have less variables...

The value of anything is directly proportional to the value people give it.

So some exposure on some unknown form of media, among over 100+ altcoins, and you genuinely believe the value of a coin that is currently being dumped at 2 satoshi will magically go up because there will suddenly be more demand for it? I really don't see that logic, I'm sorry.

If I'm someone who recently find out about cryptocurrencies, I sure as hell would not invest in a coin that has lost its value by %500 over the past week and with no sign of turning things around anytime soon. In fact, I'm sorry to say this, but I already regret buying Saturncoins. Got my sell order at 11 satoshi. And if it EVER hits there, which I highly doubt will by the look of things now, I am out, for good.

I'm sorry lost 500% of it's value over a week? You happened to buy at the top of a spike..... back to the lost 500% value, it's actually gained 50% of value if you analyse correctly. With supporting buy walls at that. Also if you read the entire forums posts which most people should do before they invest i might add. You would know that there are a group of select people helping support SaturnCoins value. I'm not going to give you all the answers as research is key to trading, so have a quick read through the ENTIRE forum and you will find out why so many peopel are really not worried Smiley

getupppp

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:50:04 PM

If people only take a look and do some homework instead of complaining they will think different.
I tell you people again !!!
They raised for the movie veronica mars 5 million dollars ..

Total amount spend @ kickstarter for funding movies.

$201 million
    pledged to film & video
    successfully funded film & video projects

Hallo, what you think moviejump is going to do in the future, the team making that site has BIG connection
with the movieworld !!

If you look at https://www.kickstarter.com at the movie section you see that there are a lot
of people who like to invest in upcoming movies that need to be funded.
Moviejump will be specific for movies, whit more features for the investor and also more easy
to invest in with the possibility of Btc/Ltc/sat.

Movie jump trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqre8j1OdMk
                         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9bB46h2Jg

Watch trailers and get info of producers who want to make a movie.
Next you can vote and invest your saturn coins into the making of a movie !!
When profit is going to be made with the movie you will make money with it.

This has a great potential for Saturncoin for the longterm.
Don`t be stupid to sell @ this price the investments for movies are big and a lot of money
is rolling in and out of that business.

btcforthefuture

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:53:38 PM

If you actually study the buy orders, you will see that there are 2 bots gathering coins at 3 satoshi running alternately on cryptsy and mintpal. seriously how do you get by trading not noticing patterns like that?

I've noticed the bot, I also just bought SAT because my 2 sat buy orders went through an hour ago. The problem is the buyers at 2 satoshi are happy to sell at 3 satoshi. If this goes on for too long sell pressure above 2 sat will get so big that it becomes hard to get away from the bottom of 1-2 satoshi.
Whatzhub

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:57:17 PM

My father once told me that there was no free lunch in this world...

And guess what? Some noob speculators who have invested like a few days ago comes out and start bashing the whole community on why they had lost their money.

I'm SORRY. But I wanted to say I'm not your DADDY. This community doesn't owe you jack shit. If you want to cry/complain/shit about it I suggest you gtfo here.

And did I mention I hate SPECULATORS? The only reason the cryptoworld is getting worse is because of you SCUMS that dump on every coin that doesn't make you money within the next 24 hours.

If you ain't got the brains to do the thinking, the diligence to do the research, and the balls to take on crypto-investing, then it amuses me why you had gotten into altcoin investing in the first place.
getupppp

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:00:21 PM

If you keep an eye out at the charts, you see that most sell orders above 10 are gone.
The a mouth of btc to 10 satoshi is only 60 Btc it was 80 Btc before ..

DarkTrix

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:00:43 PM

I've noticed the bot, I also just bought SAT because my 2 sat buy orders went through an hour ago. The problem is the buyers at 2 satoshi are happy to sell at 3 satoshi. If this goes on for too long sell pressure above 2 sat will get so big that it becomes hard to get away from the bottom of 1-2 satoshi.

I agree to a degree. Once a big event hit's peoples news boxes (however people find out their news) then this is when a coin like this will really boom. Sorry to mention Doge but what boosted their value was a) the community and b) the fact they raised money for the Jamaican bobsleigh team! The latter being the most important of the 2. An event like this changes the game. That's all this coin needs and it's very close to the first event Smiley

DarkTrix

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:02:10 PM

If you keep an eye out at the charts, you see that most sell orders above 10 are gone.
The a mouth of btc to 10 satoshi is only 60 Btc it was 80 Btc before ..

There are alot of people holding this coin, the trade volume may have dropped but that is because people are waiting. As i said in my previous post, the next big event will change this. Look at the Trade volume change when Sat was due to hit Cryptsy.

otrn9

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:02:33 PM

And guess what? Some noob speculators who have invested like a few days ago comes out and start bashing the whole community on why they had lost their money.

I'm SORRY. But I wanted to say I'm not your DADDY. This community doesn't owe you jack shit. If you want to cry/complain/shit about it I suggest you gtfo here.

And did I mention I hate SPECULATORS? The only reason the cryptoworld is getting worse is because of you SCUMS that dump on every coin that doesn't make you money within the next 24 hours.

If you ain't got the brains to do the thinking, the diligence to do the research, and the balls to take on crypto-investing, then it amuses me why you had gotten into altcoin investing in the first place.

Hahahaha. Don't know about your daddy, but I know something someone much wiser than him once said about these kinds of situations: first phase - denial.

"Denial — As the reality of loss is hard to face, one of the first reactions to follow the loss is Denial. What this means is that the person is trying to shut out the reality or magnitude of their situation, and begin to develop a false, preferable reality."

Over and out.
DarkTrix

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:04:09 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 04:17:23 PM by DarkTrix

Hahahaha. Don't know about your daddy, but I know something someone much wiser than him once said about these kinds of situations: first phase - denial.

"Denial — As the reality of loss is hard to face, one of the first reactions to follow the loss is Denial. What this means is that the person is trying to shut out the reality or magnitude of their situation, and begin to develop a false, preferable reality."

Over and out.

Basic psychology openly printed all over the world in billions of texts, you don't have to be wise to know this just be able to use Google or go to a library. The second stage is Anger which you are currently going through. You must have already overcome your denial stage, i don't see any of this community in denial personally. Just writing peoples incorrect analysis and reassuring others.

Remonius

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:05:53 PM

I love how we have trolls today in our Thread !! Cheesy must be something we are doing is good Smiley

Dogs only barks when we are moving
 Cheesy

you can read their last post, all their messages are to come try say FUD lol

oh yes and please go look the charts again, i think if you learn something about markets, probability and statistics you would be able to see the great performance Saturncoin is doing Smiley while all those other coins you mention are trading in the LTC market, Saturncoin has reached a stability where the only sells at 2 are just to try get the price down because the people that wants to join ^^,

Anyway: as i was asking the community, should we think about a multipool Smiley?    oh and already got bitcoin_newby message so we should have advances of the saturncoin foundations soon Smiley

Oh, right and SwissCex has just confirmed us as planned to add to their really nice exchange Wink so yeah :  http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5592218-please-add-saturncoin-sat

Bling Rings !!!

Dude, I am starting to think you are not actually worth my time to type this response but I will still bother for one last time with the profound hope that we can perhaps move this discussion into something that makes sense.

1. I am not a troll. I have invested 2 BTC in Saturncoin the day it got listed on Cryptsy. Since then, my investment has nothing but melted into one fifth of the initial sum.

2. You are right to say we are moving. The problem you seemingly have a hard time grasping or acknowledging is that we are moving down. Not up.

3. As such, it looks quite ridiculous that keep telling people to look at markets, charts... All they show at the moment is downward movement. With larger sell walls appearing on all steps from 3 all the way up to 10+ satoshi. If you will continue bullshitting about markets and charts, pretty please, at least have the decency to come up with some sort of argument. Anything, really. Anything substantial, that goes beyond the point of saying "HEY LOOK AT IT" when there is nothing positive going on.

4. Swisscex - well done to the community. The question is, is it always good to be listed on more and more exchanges? Does it really shoot up the price or add value to the coin? As I see it, the answer is far from being a clear "yes". If that was indeed the case, then according to your logic, after being listed on Cryptsy (especially seeing it's much, much larger than Swisscex), the price of Saturncoin should have skyrocketed. It didn't. So what makes you, or anyone else for that matter, believe that being listed on Swisscex now will produce the exact opposite outcome as last time?

5. Saturncoin has not reached the level of stability where it is a strong contender in the BTC market. Daily volume on any exchange it's listed hardly exceeds 3 BTC. 3 BTC in 24 hours is practically nothing. You must, once again, clearly be seeing something which we all fail to do. Instead of repeating the same ungrounded points, elaborate on this, and I will happily be convinced by you, so long as you manage to put forward an actual argument.

6. Your analogy with dogs is very offensive. You do not know me, or any other user on this forum personally and have no right to speak of us in such a manner. I expect an apology. If you do not deliver, then I will perhaps start calling you a parrot - as you seem to repeat the exact same stuff in every single one of your posts, despite the fact that the market proves you wrong, every single time (at least so far). See, I just gave you the benefit of the doubt there for the future.

7. Now, I'll be happy if you produce a response that addresses some of the points raised in this message and attempt to contribute turning this into a healthy and useful discussion. Actual debates help move forward. Same "WOHOOO we're doing great" messages serve nothing but one's own mental masturbation.

+100

Seems like someone is still actually using his/her brains!

MagicStyle

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:07:30 PM

Congratulations we will be added to swisscex exchange! Great job everyone !
[Status just updated by swisscex to PLANNED] [Proof: http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5592218-please-add-saturncoin-sat ] so anytime now Cheesy last cheap saturns
coinedup is next in the list of exchanges
and Devs are giving us the wallet update, in the upcoming days to add KGW and fix that issue for the miners. Wink

Great Job, Lets keep up the good work.
about the saturncoinfoundation im just waiting for bitcoin_newbie pm Cheesy

Theres been a lot of FB activity on saturncoin FB and 80k ads printed today ^^,
and smart people who recognizes saturn stability and performance are ready to join.
We could work in a Saturn Multipool as well, seems miners love them Smiley

Bling Rings !!

Nicee, cant wait to hit swisscex, they only accept real coins with potential and great community behind ! this is great
DarkTrix

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:09:28 PM

I think a multipool could be useful. However the difficulty issue needs addressing before this would be beneficial. KGW launch would enable multipool launch.

otrn9

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:10:48 PM

Over and out.

Basic psychology, the second stage is Anger which you are currently going through. You must have already overcome your denial stage, i don't see any of this community in denial personally. Just writing peoples incorrect analysis.

I would be much more willing to discuss different opinions and projections with someone like you, DarkTrix. But sadly, all I see on this thread whenever someone even dares to point out the fact that things don't seem to be going all too well, is just a bunch of kids slamming that person for being a troll/noob/whatever. I don't get this logic, and I also do not enjoy being called names like that.

As I have already said multiple times by now, I have made an investment, and I personally have a lot riding on this. So believe it or not, I do honestly, genuinely hope Saturncoin becomes a success. And if that turns out to be the case, I will be happy to know my investment played a part, albeit very small, in it. And I will also be happy to receive returns on a successful investment. This, however, is besides the point.

My main concern was, and still is, a lot of happy clappy tree-hugging people here who just paint rainbows 24/7. And while they may enjoy doing so, I do not believe this brings any sort of added value to Saturncoin, or its community. Instead of saying, "EVERYTHING IS GREAT" talking about what exactly is going wrong would make more sense. But hey, that's just me. Everyone else seems to be happy the way things are.
MagicStyle

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:13:04 PM

may ask what is your suggestion to improve,ive only hear you trying to discredit and with a new account well doesnt look like you were being honest.

what can you add to our community? any active idea ? or just trying to bash our thread? it sure looks so
Pages: « 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 [121] 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: