Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆  (Read 197916 times)
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:27:46 AM

Hey everyone =)
 Sorry, I don't speak English, I use a translator.
I believe in the future of Saturn coin. Now I have 100 000 000 coins, but I will buy as much again. Just tell me and I invite whales to help you. I like the team Saturn coin, you will have great success! If you wish, tomorrow we will supply high walls on 3-4 Satoshi, we will kill all the bears Cool

Hi!
Welcome to the community  Grin Thats the spirit !   we all have work to do  Grin  pm  gotta hunt some bears

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
01Fedda

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 04:34:43 AM

Very nice to see the progress we're making with SaturnCoin... And remember to support my YouTube video guys... The more views, the more people we can get to join in and see how great this Coin is... And don't forget to hit the "Like" button... I'm also planning to make another video soon, let's take Saturn to the top!!! Cheers!!!  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWZfLSZ7mw

already liked, and please try to make the next one about explaining normal people how or what is saturncoin, a video like the one that explains bitcoin would definetly rock, but is up to you what you will bring to the ship Cheesy   so thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Thnx man and I'll take your suggestions under consideration... Sometimes it is a simple video is what some people need and want to see... I'll keep you guys posted... Cheers and thx again!

Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Whatzhub

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:49:07 AM

i've been investing into cryptos for awhile and honestly I have to say I quite like the community and positiveness there is for Saturncoin. Great constructive atmosphere and definitely supporting and investing this coin in the long run.

And if you guys ever need a translator to help turn your info/releases into Traditional/Simplified Chinese, let me know and I am happy to help you with that.

I would also suggest that once the specs and technical foundations of this coin have been made, we should definitely get some PR (e.g. funding a scientific/space exploration project) or Social Media work to further promote this coin.

Bling Rings Forever.
reebokasss

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:01:36 AM

i dont know where you all see stability and other things but i see that saturn coin are falling again, now to 2 sat... and i dont know how traders in cryptsy are so silly because of selling at 2sat

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Bitcoines

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:11:17 AM

i dont know where you all see stability and other things but i see that saturn coin are falling again, now to 2 sat... and i dont know how traders in cryptsy are so silly because of selling at 2sat

well, we all can see it only you cant, and on every post you do you say its goin down lol you post with a pattern now Smiley

let me ease the pain for you just sell me your saturncoins and stop worring about us, i pay you 3 satoshi each, how about it? Smiley we are doing great, buying pressure is building up and this is just the Beginging my no Bling Rings Friend  Cool

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Bitcoines

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 06:19:47 AM

Very nice to see the progress we're making with SaturnCoin... And remember to support my YouTube video guys... The more views, the more people we can get to join in and see how great this Coin is... And don't forget to hit the "Like" button... I'm also planning to make another video soon, let's take Saturn to the top!!! Cheers!!!  Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxWZfLSZ7mw

already liked, and please try to make the next one about explaining normal people how or what is saturncoin, a video like the one that explains bitcoin would definetly rock, but is up to you what you will bring to the ship Cheesy   so thanks in advance and keep up the good work!

Thnx man and I'll take your suggestions under consideration... Sometimes it is a simple video is what some people need and want to see... I'll keep you guys posted... Cheers and thx again!

awesome Feda  Cool cant wait to see it and share it

i've been investing into cryptos for awhile and honestly I have to say I quite like the community and positiveness there is for Saturncoin. Great constructive atmosphere and definitely supporting and investing this coin in the long run.

And if you guys ever need a translator to help turn your info/releases into Traditional/Simplified Chinese, let me know and I am happy to help you with that.

I would also suggest that once the specs and technical foundations of this coin have been made, we should definitely get some PR (e.g. funding a scientific/space exploration project) or Social Media work to further promote this coin.

Bling Rings Forever.

Glad to have you on board and thanks for the good review, the community is really great.

Thanks a lot for the translation offer, i think we could use it soon after we finish polishing the op details in phew more hours, so i will definetly pm you about it  Grin

that once the specs and technical foundations of this coin have been made, we should definitely get some PR (e.g. funding a scientific/space exploration project)

Everyone in the community agrees 100% on this, this IS the next step

Bling Rings!

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:01:13 AM

well, we all can see it only you cant, and on every post you do you say its goin down lol you post with a pattern now Smiley

let me ease the pain for you just sell me your saturncoins and stop worring about us, i pay you 3 satoshi each, how about it? Smiley we are doing great, buying pressure is building up and this is just the Beginging my no Bling Rings Friend  Cool

You will buy all the coins for 3 satoshi? =)))
Be careful , even though I doubt he has a single coin , take a look at the btc/usd chart.
Those red lines mean trouble for all the coins.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
getupppp

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:36:37 AM

Why i dont hear anybody talk about that upcoming site of Moviejump.
I checked out some stuff of them and in my opinion it is something that can become huge.
At the moment its one of the best new ideas @ the worldwide web.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9bB46h2Jg&feature=share
heisenberg74

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 07:40:35 AM

Hello Bling Rings Friends !

We have lot of things to say about Saturncoin. We are very active on this thread

Why we are not talking on reddit ? Reddit is important because there is lot of people on it. And It would be interesting to see the number of subscribers going up over time Smiley

Go subscribe
http://www.reddit.com/r/saturncoin/

- Say my name.
reebokasss

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 08:29:52 AM

when we will see saturncoin rising? why people are still selling their cheap coins? Sad i bought at 7 sat, and i wont sell till 40sat (minimum)

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:08:11 AM

You need to think long term with this coin, no real marketing or hype has been created yet! At the minute the Dev's are finishing the foundations once thats complete the hype will begin. Buy up as much as you can at this price. I wish i could afford more if i'm honest i'd buy them all! Sounds like we have a chap with whale connections that will help growth when the time is right (thanks by the way). Support is huge for this coin, it's just biding it's time   Wink This is not a pump and dump coin

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:45:15 AM

when we will see saturncoin rising? why people are still selling their cheap coins? Sad i bought at 7 sat, and i wont sell till 40sat (minimum)

I am currently involved in around 20 coins , and checking all their treads.
And hell , everywhere i see the same prices concerns. It's either that the whole crypto world is in pain or i have made just the wrong bets , all of them.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
heisenberg74

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:06:07 AM

Why are you so impatient my dear bling ring friend ?

We can't make 60 sat in 1 week. Just wait a bit. Lot of guys are more and more involving in this crypto because dogecoin is stagnating and they are waiting for another big crypto pump to make money.
Just wait and speak about saturncoin around you

- Say my name.
DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:40:33 AM

I think it's hit craptsy far to soon thats why we are experiencing such a clear out of sat coin. Realistically the value has not been affected as of yet. There's a lot of trading going off.

bitcoin_newbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:51:06 AM

Hi guys. I love the way this coin is progressing. I am a web developer too, so let me know if you need some help, I am all hands to work with this community to promote SAT and get the word spreading.
Bitcoines

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 11:00:40 AM

Pls help Retweet and Favorite Smiley https://twitter.com/Saturncoins/status/445859624000843778

i think OP at sat forum is done, please pm me feedback to look in the morning and if everything is good to send to saturncoin to update this OP.

sleeping now, ill be back in some Bling hours to continue Wink

Hi guys. I love the way this coin is progressing. I am a web developer too, so let me know if you need some help, I am all hands to work with this community to promote SAT and get the word spreading.

This is Great! Please send me your email address in a pm with what could do or idea you have, and being active and promoting saturncoin is now the way to go, after op update we are ready to start promotion while we send contact forms to scientific organizations Wink

Welcome to the community !  Cool

signorama

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 11:46:10 AM

The ugly thing is that the diff has drastically dropped. So in one hand you have the early-adopters that have decided to Cryptsy-dump, in the other hand, late-adopters can quickly mine and dump too.  Something has to be done.

vagos

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2014, 12:28:03 PM

The ugly thing is that the diff has drastically dropped. So in one hand you have the early-adopters that have decided to Cryptsy-dump, in the other hand, late-adopters can quickly mine and dump too.  Something has to be done.

i think halving prevents this, every time you can mine less coin even with lower diff, every 30k blocks it halfs reward

Whatzhub

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:29:10 PM

It occurs to me that the break-even price for miners to dump SAT coins would be at the levels of 6-7 satoshis, given that at the current difficulty level people are mining around 400K Sat at 5 MH/s per 24 hours....all for a measily 0.01 Btc.  

It would surprise me greatly if miners are auto-dumping this coin at the current level of 3 satoshis.

Over these few days, I've also noticed some smart buyers slowly accumulating this coin at 3-4 satoshi levels. I personally am considering also to diversify some of my other coin portfolio to invest at this current low price level.
pagona

Activity: 676

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 12:36:02 PM

I am currently involved in around 20 coins , and checking all their treads.
And hell , everywhere i see the same prices concerns. It's either that the whole crypto world is in pain or i have made just the wrong bets , all of them.

lol
i am in the same dilema, i am also in 10-15 coins, and all seems wrong choice atm     lol

life is amazing
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: