Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:39:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆  (Read 197916 times)
reebokasss

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:17:24 PM

what do you think guys about situation right now? price is 3sat, and everyone is selling, so we are going to 2sat.. what do you think, price will go up soon?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
getupppp

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:18:42 PM

im scooping up  Grin
reebokasss

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:19:33 PM

no more buy orders at 3 satoshi in mintpal, are you fucking kidding me fucking dumpers?

DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:19:59 PM

Price will rise, perfect coin to pump right now only needs a small amount of btc to double money!

getupppp

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:30:37 PM

That MovieJump looks very interesting !!
People can choose and invest in which movie should be made  Wink
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:43:53 PM

Yes Saturn name reffers as itself like "The Greater Sun" or "The Greater God" as well

Here's a Saturn movie full of Saturn Facts and a crazy theory behind it: http://saturncointalk.org/index.php?topic=630.0

really nice to gather data and know more about this Amazing Planet.

At the moment we finally finished the Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturncoin now its under review by wikia.

im goin to sleep now as been working all day on the campaigns and promos. but

Here is what s planned for now.

1.- Redesign OP
2.- Add Startups Projects and Donations Boards for implementation at forums. Done
3.- Wikipedia Saturncoin Done - waiting for review
4.- Redesign Reddit Done
5.- Articles and/or release news.
6.- Promo campaign Bitcoin (means paying an ads campaign in bitcoin related sites)
7.- Finish details about the upcoming game MovieJump. In contact with developer, its a fact Saturncoin is goin to be used, just waiting for finall feedback on details.
8.- Continue the giveaways. They never stop ^^
9.- Group consolidation (direct communication via IRC with Saturncoin investors, for fast updates and detailed plans)
10.- Donation to a good cause and media coverage.
11.- Adoption (Looking for payment processors and markets to accepts Saturncoin)

About the Premine, this is what ive seen and understand s been spend so far:

to pay bounties (like 50 million so far, and 4 million in giveaways) and they used some more Mills of it as well to pay for support at votes, they ve been really open to share it to the community to promote the Saturn, at the moment there is still bounties like another 40 mill, for android wallet and games.

kk, goin to bed now so see you guys in phew hours!  Bling Rich Rings Fellow Saturnians!

Hi, I'm a long term investor SAT, I'm worried the current price as everyone I guess, but I'm sure if the community and the DEV team are still working and believing in SAT, its price will rise.
I can suggest that when a new version of the wallet you cambiéis logo?
I find that now is as cartoons.
Something like that would have more serious and more professional moonpool slightly below your comment.

regards
heisenberg74

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:54:37 PM

Yes Saturn name reffers as itself like "The Greater Sun" or "The Greater God" as well

Here's a Saturn movie full of Saturn Facts and a crazy theory behind it: http://saturncointalk.org/index.php?topic=630.0

really nice to gather data and know more about this Amazing Planet.

At the moment we finally finished the Wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturncoin now its under review by wikia.

im goin to sleep now as been working all day on the campaigns and promos. but

Here is what s planned for now.

1.- Redesign OP
2.- Add Startups Projects and Donations Boards for implementation at forums. Done
3.- Wikipedia Saturncoin Done - waiting for review
4.- Redesign Reddit Done
5.- Articles and/or release news.
6.- Promo campaign Bitcoin (means paying an ads campaign in bitcoin related sites)
7.- Finish details about the upcoming game MovieJump. In contact with developer, its a fact Saturncoin is goin to be used, just waiting for finall feedback on details.
8.- Continue the giveaways. They never stop ^^
9.- Group consolidation (direct communication via IRC with Saturncoin investors, for fast updates and detailed plans)
10.- Donation to a good cause and media coverage.
11.- Adoption (Looking for payment processors and markets to accepts Saturncoin)

About the Premine, this is what ive seen and understand s been spend so far:

to pay bounties (like 50 million so far, and 4 million in giveaways) and they used some more Mills of it as well to pay for support at votes, they ve been really open to share it to the community to promote the Saturn, at the moment there is still bounties like another 40 mill, for android wallet and games.

kk, goin to bed now so see you guys in phew hours!  Bling Rich Rings Fellow Saturnians!

Hi, I'm a long term investor SAT, I'm worried the current price as everyone I guess, but I'm sure if the community and the DEV team are still working and believing in SAT, its price will rise.
I can suggest that when a new version of the wallet you cambiéis logo?
I find that now is as cartoons.
Something like that would have more serious and more professional moonpool slightly below your comment.

regards

No, everyone is not worried. Everyone keep buying SAT and wait for the jump SmileySmiley
Perfert coin, perfect jump. Saturn I'm cominggggg

- Say my name.
reebokasss

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 02:57:06 PM

i dont know where do you see that everyone is buying, because i see that everyone in craptsy are selling, same in mintpal.. but when everyone starts to buy, we will see 10-15sat in one day

getupppp

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:40:03 PM

please stop buying these cheap coins  Cry
tevayo

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:41:59 PM

i dont know where do you see that everyone is buying, because i see that everyone in craptsy are selling, same in mintpal.. but when everyone starts to buy, we will see 10-15sat in one day

maybe I did not express myself well, because English is not my language (use google translator) I DO NOT SELL IN THESE ridiculous prices, because I believe in SAT. Which is not to say I do not like to see it listed as low.
Cryptsy entry (with the error in the specifications make the total 50,000,000,000 coins has not helped), and is something that needs to rectify Cryptsy require and would be good to ask even announce the correction in a tweet.
tevayo

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:48:28 PM

Please donate to the below Saturncoin wallet address in order to help fund this project:

SappBdZjkSoLFKAC8Fyr7xWfmffCRUptVZ

[/quote]

Donate 15000.

Smiley
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:05:40 PM

I wonder what's the weather on Saturn today is anyway?... Oh it's probably raining $$$$$$$$$$
I spend so many hours on the computer that I now eat, sleep, and dream SaturnCoin lol... $$$$$$$$$$ MONEY $$$$$$$$$$$

You really need some sleep Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:06:16 PM

Now really , why should we stop buying something that is cheap?Huh??

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
heisenberg74

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:10:31 PM

Now really , why should we stop buying something that is cheap?Huh??

He wants them all for himself

- Say my name.
getupppp

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:35:38 PM

I want to buy them all indeed. So i can become a film producer in the near future !!!!
Overspeed

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:44:47 PM

Sorry if this is dumb question but why isn't Saturn on Coinwarz? Do we even want the coin listed there? I thought maybe if it was listed there it might raise Saturn awareness and get people mining. Higher hash rate = higher price yes?
Bitcoines

Activity: 591

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:50:24 PM

Hi, just a reminder:

When dogs start barking, its coz were moving.

so, all the trolling is detected as they fear the success Saturn community is working on, so nothig to worry of trolls  Grin
thats the only reason why they jump to write in this thread, and maybe even to try to buy more cheap coins lol

About the CoinWarz, petition has been submited.

As for being sells, and staying on the 3-5 range, that means a LOT of Buying is taking place, their coins are the ones that died because of sells and are trading on the LTC market, Saturn doesnt have this problem .

People are forgetting that 1-2 week ago Saturn price was 1-2 Satoshi, now adopted by cryptsy, price higher than previus and reaching an stability point to proceed to its next higher high.

Other coins are begining to fear, author of Doge and CoiYe wiki has writen in wikipedia asking for our wiki deletion as he is already on fear the new kid on the block has arrived  Cool

if anyone has shaky hands, pm me and ill buy your saturns, and GLADLY!!!  Cheesy

Bling Rings Forever Bro  Cool

Updates coming in phew hours.

Best Regards

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Overspeed

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:07:12 PM

Hi, just a reminder:

so, all the trolling is detected as they fear the success Saturn community is working on, so nothig to worry of trolls  Grin
thats the only reason why they jump to write in this thread, and maybe even to try to buy more cheap coins lol

As for being sells, and staying on the 3-5 range, that means a LOT of Buying is taking place, their coins are the ones that died because of sells and are trading on the LTC market, Saturn doesnt have this problem .

People are forgetting that 1-2 week ago Saturn price was 1-2 Satoshi, now adopted by cryptsy, price higher than previus and reaching an stability point to proceed to its next higher high.

Other coins are begining to fear, author of Doge and CoiYe wiki has writen in wikipedia asking for our wiki deletion as he is already on fear the new kid on the block has arrived  Cool

if anyone has shaky hands, pm me and ill buy your saturns, and GLADLY!!!  Cheesy

Best Regards

Well I must say, you do inspire confidence. I've pulled all my sell orders at 15 and sent my coins to cold storage for long the term. Thanks for the update.
Bitcoines

Activity: 591

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:13:49 PM

Hi, just a reminder:

Best Regards

Well I must say, you do inspire confidence. I've pulled all my sell orders at 15 and sent my coins to cold storage for long the term. Thanks for the update.

Thanks for your trusth, this week you will see a change in the market as the planned implementation takes place, feel free to pm me anytime Smiley

About the Wallets, i have a screenshot of what they might look on this update, i will post the pics in phew more hrs when i get to the office.

Remember there is not too many coin, i myself has already buy a good chunk and its on cold storage so the ammount of coins available out there is really less than the total minted, more Holders and coins scarcity starts kicking in as well Wink

Union is key, if we are working together we need no fear, and remember.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Best Regards.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:25:30 PM

Hi, just a reminder:

so, all the trolling is detected as they fear the success Saturn community is working on, so nothig to worry of trolls  Grin

Other coins are begining to fear, author of Doge and CoiYe wiki has writen in wikipedia asking for our wiki deletion as he is already on fear the new kid on the block has arrived  Cool

if anyone has shaky hands, pm me and ill buy your saturns, and GLADLY!!!  Cheesy

Bling Rings Forever Bro  Cool

Best Regards

Thanks for your trusth, this week you will see a change in the market as the planned implementation takes place, feel free to pm me anytime Smiley

About the Wallets, i have a screenshot of what they might look on this update, i will post the pics in phew more hrs when i get to the office.

Remember there is not too many coin, i myself has already buy a good chunk and its on cold storage so the ammount of coins available out there is really less than the total minted, more Holders and coins scarcity starts kicking in as well Wink

Union is key, if we are working together we need no fear, and remember.

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Best Regards.
Ghandi...

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: