Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:21:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆  (Read 197916 times)
signorama

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 10:44:56 AM

Lets keep those sell orders of 2 satoshi off the exchanges please. if you really must sell your SAT at 2, PM me and I'll buy em all.

You must know by now that not everyone mining this coin reads this thread. Many just don't come by. Selling at 2 sat might sound crazy to you but many just don't do the arithmetic -- THEY JUST MINE & SELL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otrn9

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 10:52:32 AM

Congratulations we will be added to swisscex exchange! Great job everyone !
[Status just updated by swisscex to PLANNED] [Proof: http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5592218-please-add-saturncoin-sat ] so anytime now Cheesy last cheap saturns
coinedup is next in the list of exchanges
and Devs are giving us the wallet update, in the upcoming days to add KGW and fix that issue for the miners. Wink

Great Job, Lets keep up the good work.
about the saturncoinfoundation im just waiting for bitcoin_newbie pm Cheesy

Theres been a lot of FB activity on saturncoin FB and 80k ads printed today ^^,
and smart people who recognizes saturn stability and performance are ready to join.
We could work in a Saturn Multipool as well, seems miners love them Smiley

Bling Rings !!

what stability are you talking about exactly?

it was around 10 satoshi when it got listed on cryptsy. and then gradually went all the way down to 2 satoshi. now moving between 2 and 3 satoshi. and doesn't look likely to go up at all with all the miners selling and even larger sell walls appearing day by day. being a pollyanna is nice to keep yourself happy, i guess. but being added on swisscex or any other shit exchange with very low volume and loads of shitcoins will NOT shoot the price of the coin up. and going to down to 1 satoshi per SAT is not exactly a success. it's just a very strong indication of the likelihood of being moved to a LTC market from the BTC one very soon.

YOU HAVE TO STOP MAKING PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT SATURNCOIN IS DOING WELL AT THE MOMENT. BECAUSE GUESS WHAT, IT IS NOT.
signorama

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 11:02:43 AM

[Status just updated by swisscex to PLANNED] [Proof: http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5592218-please-add-saturncoin-sat ] so anytime now Cheesy last cheap saturns
and Devs are giving us the wallet update, in the upcoming days to add KGW and fix that issue for the miners. Wink

and smart people who recognizes saturn stability and performance are ready to join.

Bling Rings !!

it was around 10 satoshi when it got listed on cryptsy. and then gradually went all the way down to 2 satoshi. now moving between 2 and 3 satoshi. and doesn't look likely to go up at all with all the miners selling and even larger sell walls appearing day by day. being a pollyanna is nice to keep yourself happy, i guess. but being added on swisscex or any other shit exchange with very low volume and loads of shitcoins will NOT shoot the price of the coin up. and going to down to 1 satoshi per SAT is not exactly a success. it's just a very strong indication of the likelihood of being moved to a LTC market from the BTC one very soon.

YOU HAVE TO STOP MAKING PEOPLE BELIEVE THAT SATURNCOIN IS DOING WELL AT THE MOMENT. BECAUSE GUESS WHAT, IT IS NOT.

Frankly speaking which coin is doing well right now?

bitcoin_newbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:07:50 AM

Is there something wrong with the diff configuration of Saturn? Forgive me but I don't fully understand KGW. Right now the diff is 14. That would net me about 250,000 +/- in a day with 4x280X GPUs. The network hash rate is only 100Mh/s right now. That diff seems too high for that network hash rate. As is, Saturn is the LEAST profitable coin on Coinwarz. The only coins below Saturn are the SHA-256 coins. Again, as is, why would anyone want to mine Saturn in this scenario? There is no profit to bet had... not that we want people dumping their coins. I see that as a 'have your cake and eat it too' problem. The diff configuration helps keep the multi-pools at bay but also make it very unprofitable... and no-one wants to mine an unprofitable coin. The coins that no-one mines are forgotten and die. I love the direction and community of Saturn and I will keep my rather sizable holdings OFF the exchanges but I'm concerned as I invested almost everything I have earned to date on this coin.

Ads will only get us so far. We need people to mine and talk about the coin; understand it's potential. As configured this is not happening. Buy orders are being pulled, only bots are trading, volume is WAY low. What can we do?

This one I totally AGREE. We have to get the network hash rate issue sorted somehow. For such a nice coin, being the LEAST profitable will not take it anywhere. We have to move this higher up the ladder for miners to NOTICE this great coin. What's the best solution for this?
otrn9

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:08:19 AM

Bling Rings !!

Majority is not doing very well, you are right. But then, say just that. And don't live in a dream world and try to trick people into believing these are the "last cheap coins". Because by the look of things at the moment, this is simply not true, and we are not going up. This, combined with the fact that the very same people visit the thread and say the same shit over and over again every single day take away A LOT from the credibility of this coin and its community. Go back a few pages, look at the posts around the time of the Cryptsy listing and look at what the same user wrote. Over a week has passed, and those messages have proven to be nothing but absolute bullshit lacking any level of realistic information / prediction. I hope you see where my problem lies.
bitcoin_newbie

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:12:00 AM

Bling Rings !!

To be honest, there are a couple of coins (one with >1000 BTC of 24H volume) which are doing much better AT THE MOMENT. Sure to be down anytime soon, so if you are looking to switch, it's totally at your risk. SAT has great potential, but we just need to lay a foundation and remove those dusts settling at the foundation.
Whatzhub

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:36:50 AM

I've jumped across quite a number of altcoin threads and I would say the vibe here is definitely different than those many get-rich lets pump & dump agendas out there.

In my humble opinion, I believe in general if bitcoin does not do well most other altcoins wouldn't do much well either and this is no exception to Saturncoin. What however makes Saturncoin a slightly better contender out of all those other altcoins out there is that we actually have faith and positiveness as well as putting actions thru with the words we make.

That imo may set the difference between a dying coin or a growing coin in the long run. And by long run this could mean ranging from several weeks or several months, which only the market can tell. And the fact that Saturncoin is not being mass dumped at 1 Satoshi's (compared to a lot of other altcoins) says a lot for how the public perceives its value.

All in all, high risk comes with high reward. Everyone buys and sells for a different reason. If it is capital you need to liquidate for daily life concerns, feel free to write your losses off by selling them cheap. Otherwise, I think it's worthy to wait to catch the next uprising wave for Saturncoin.

My 2 cents.
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 01:22:00 PM

aaaaannnnddddd 2 satoshi... here we go... fucking stupid people, stop selling your fucking saturncoin and hold it !! stupid stupid stupid sellers! fuck yourself if you are selling at 2 sat

So just buy more.

reebokasss

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:04:47 PM

:PI wont buy more, because of stupid sellers saturncoin never be 10 or more satoshi.. everyday selling walls are growing...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:08:49 PM

:PI wont buy more, because of stupid sellers saturncoin never be 10 or more satoshi.. everyday selling walls are growing...
Right now altcoins hitting bottom. Best time to buy and diversify your wallet. Cry after few months then.

reebokasss

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:18:15 PM

Right now altcoins hitting bottom. Best time to buy and diversify your wallet. Cry after few months then.

yes yes.. im hearing talking like this everytime.. after few months everyone will forget about saturncoin.. everyone said the same about flappy coin that it will be very huge.. will reach 50sat easily, and what now? flappy isnt worth 1 sat.. Cheesy the same thing will be to saturncoin.

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:24:14 PM

yes yes.. im hearing talking like this everytime.. after few months everyone will forget about saturncoin.. everyone said the same about flappy coin that it will be very huge.. will reach 50sat easily, and what now? flappy isnt worth 1 sat.. Cheesy the same thing will be to saturncoin.

Im not saying about saturcoin but altcoins world. I do not know which coin will rise but some of them will for sure. Saturncoin has place in my wallet with many other coins and waits for next alts boom.

Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 02:32:44 PM

I love how we have trolls today in our Thread !! Cheesy must be something we are doing is good Smiley

Dogs only barks when we are moving
 Cheesy

you can read their last post, all their messages are to come try say FUD lol

oh yes and please go look the charts again, i think if you learn something about markets, probability and statistics you would be able to see the great performance Saturncoin is doing Smiley while all those other coins you mention are trading in the LTC market, Saturncoin has reached a stability where the only sells at 2 are just to try get the price down because the people that wants to join ^^,

Anyway: as i was asking the community, should we think about a multipool Smiley?    oh and already got bitcoin_newby message so we should have advances of the saturncoin foundations soon Smiley

Oh, right and SwissCex has just confirmed us as planned to add to their really nice exchange Wink so yeah :  http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5592218-please-add-saturncoin-sat

Bling Rings !!!

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
vagos

Activity: 353

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 02:45:55 PM

Bling Rings !!

Long life Saturn! GJ

otrn9

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:00:23 PM

I love how we have trolls today in our Thread !! Cheesy must be something we are doing is good Smiley

Cheesy

oh yes and please go look the charts again, i think if you learn something about markets, probability and statistics you would be able to see the great performance Saturncoin is doing Smiley while all those other coins you mention are trading in the LTC market, Saturncoin has reached a stability where the only sells at 2 are just to try get the price down because the people that wants to join ^^,

Anyway: as i was asking the community, should we think about a multipool Smiley?    oh and already got bitcoin_newby message so we should have advances of the saturncoin foundations soon Smiley

Oh, right and SwissCex has just confirmed us as planned to add to their really nice exchange Wink so yeah :  http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5592218-please-add-saturncoin-sat

Bling Rings !!!

Dude, I am starting to think you are not actually worth my time to type this response but I will still bother for one last time with the profound hope that we can perhaps move this discussion into something that makes sense.

1. I am not a troll. I have invested 2 BTC in Saturncoin the day it got listed on Cryptsy. Since then, my investment has nothing but melted into one fifth of the initial sum.

2. You are right to say we are moving. The problem you seemingly have a hard time grasping or acknowledging is that we are moving down. Not up.

3. As such, it looks quite ridiculous that keep telling people to look at markets, charts... All they show at the moment is downward movement. With larger sell walls appearing on all steps from 3 all the way up to 10+ satoshi. If you will continue bullshitting about markets and charts, pretty please, at least have the decency to come up with some sort of argument. Anything, really. Anything substantial, that goes beyond the point of saying "HEY LOOK AT IT" when there is nothing positive going on.

4. Swisscex - well done to the community. The question is, is it always good to be listed on more and more exchanges? Does it really shoot up the price or add value to the coin? As I see it, the answer is far from being a clear "yes". If that was indeed the case, then according to your logic, after being listed on Cryptsy (especially seeing it's much, much larger than Swisscex), the price of Saturncoin should have skyrocketed. It didn't. So what makes you, or anyone else for that matter, believe that being listed on Swisscex now will produce the exact opposite outcome as last time?

5. Saturncoin has not reached the level of stability where it is a strong contender in the BTC market. Daily volume on any exchange it's listed hardly exceeds 3 BTC. 3 BTC in 24 hours is practically nothing. You must, once again, clearly be seeing something which we all fail to do. Instead of repeating the same ungrounded points, elaborate on this, and I will happily be convinced by you, so long as you manage to put forward an actual argument.

6. Your analogy with dogs is very offensive. You do not know me, or any other user on this forum personally and have no right to speak of us in such a manner. I expect an apology. If you do not deliver, then I will perhaps start calling you a parrot - as you seem to repeat the exact same stuff in every single one of your posts, despite the fact that the market proves you wrong, every single time (at least so far). See, I just gave you the benefit of the doubt there for the future.

7. Now, I'll be happy if you produce a response that addresses some of the points raised in this message and attempt to contribute turning this into a healthy and useful discussion. Actual debates help move forward. Same "WOHOOO we're doing great" messages serve nothing but one's own mental masturbation.
reebokasss

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:09:34 PM

Cheesy

Bling Rings !!!

are you kidding?? someone just sold about 100mln saturncoins at 2 sat, and its only trying to dump a price? Cheesy dont be dreamer.. i have saturncoins also, but in my opinion we wont see 10sat never, and someone said that SAT will be 63-65satoshi so its IMPOSSIBLE!! Every time you say that saturncoin is doing well, but it is falling everytime, so what SAT is doing well? Cheesy

reebokasss

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:22:36 PM

Look at mintpal.. here is only 1 BTC buy orders at 2satoshi (it was ~6 BTC one hour ago) , we will see 1 satoshi today-tomorrow, and after week we are going to LTC market.. so about what stability are you fucking talking???

DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:25:54 PM

Look at mintpal.. here is only 1 BTC buy orders at 2satoshi (it was ~6 BTC one hour ago) , we will see 1 satoshi today-tomorrow, and after week we are going to LTC market.. so about what stability are you fucking talking???

completely incorrect. 3.6 btc of buy orders at 2 satoshi. I would study the market graphs some more. 100,000,000 is a a a drop in the ocean of whats out there. Just someone selling to lower price to scoop more up. clear price manipulation going on.

pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:26:33 PM

Cheesy

Oh, right and SwissCex has just confirmed us as planned to add to their really nice exchange Wink so yeah :  http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5592218-please-add-saturncoin-sat

Bling Rings !!!

are you kidding?? someone just sold about 100mln saturncoins at 2 sat, and its only trying to dump a price? Cheesy dont be dreamer.. i have saturncoins also, but in my opinion we wont see 10sat never, and someone said that SAT will be 63-65satoshi so its IMPOSSIBLE!! Every time you say that saturncoin is doing well, but it is falling everytime, so what SAT is doing well? Cheesy

Maybe we will not see 10 sat for Saturncoin anymore. But remember that Litecoin last year was worth 10 cents :p

DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 03:34:22 PM

I think you are all forgetting the fact that media attention is on the horizon for this coin. Any public exposure to the general mass for this coin will directly push the price up. At the minute there's alot of people, IMPATIENT people that decide to sell off as they are day traders and blindly chasing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. What these poeple do not realise that the next bitcoin would generally take the same length of time to reach it's value. IE. Bitcoin at 10c 2-3 years ago...
took 2-3 years to hit this value and thats because it was pushed and pushed and pushed. Those who have stamina will hold this coin for the value it will truely get. These people saying it will be worth 60-63 satoshi or 10 satoshi. I'm sorry but you don't have any idea what your talking about. To speculate on a final value for this coin is like speculating over next weeks lottery numbers. Except lottery numbers have less variables...

The value of anything is directly proportional to the value people give it.

Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: