Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:09:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆  (Read 197916 times)
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:32:33 PM

Any guesses as to when Cryptsy will add this little beauty of a coin to their exchange? i know they have no strict schedule but would it be safe to say friday ready for the weekend trade?

I have had some emails between me and cryptsy.

As far as they have said to me there is no guarantee that they will add anycoin on the voting system , they just observe the coins and if they think it will worth it , they just add.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:39:49 PM

Any guesses as to when Cryptsy will add this little beauty of a coin to their exchange? i know they have no strict schedule but would it be safe to say friday ready for the weekend trade?

As far as they have said to me there is no guarantee that they will add anycoin on the voting system , they just observe the coins and if they think it will worth it , they just add.

They added mooncoin and LK7 or EMD.

I think Saturn Coin is worth far more than all three put together.

While I understand that this coin is better made, I still believe a k-grav well and hardfork would be beneficial.

Cryptsy soon.
Bitcoines

Activity: 591

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:47:33 PM

While I understand that this coin is better made, I still believe a k-grav well and hardfork would be beneficial.

Cryptsy soon.

for the stuff oracionseis said, you got it wrong my friend XD voting system at cryptsy is Legit, and the first 1 or 2 coin in the voting system gets added , they do reserve the right to add any other coin that it is not in the list tho.

I speak personally with Horus, and will ask again about the timeframe to add the coins that Win in the voting and support system ^^ wich is the great Saturn Wink

I agree with Honeypot Saturns are worth way more than those 3 coins combined Smiley some people already realized that right OracionSeis XD

about the K-grav, already spoke to devs and they have it ready to implement when and if its needed, we have to see first, as the dificulty retarget its already fast in the Saturncoins, and it is a Random Reward Coin, well this could already by itself prevent the abuse that k-grav prevents Wink

So All the way Green Flags !! Cheesy 

Cultural Data: Did you know that Saturn origin name was gave as a meaning of "The Greater Sun"  Cool

Kind Regards!

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
OracionSeis

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 10:59:58 PM

Cryptsy soon.

for the stuff oracionseis said, you got it wrong my friend XD voting system at cryptsy is Legit, and the first 1 or 2 coin in the voting system gets added , they do reserve the right to add any other coin that it is not in the list tho.

I speak personally with Horus, and will ask again about the timeframe to add the coins that Win in the voting and support system ^^ wich is the great Saturn Wink

I agree with Honeypot Saturns are worth way more than those 3 coins combined Smiley some people already realized that right OracionSeis XD

about the K-grav, already spoke to devs and they have it ready to implement when and if its needed, we have to see first, as the dificulty retarget its already fast in the Saturncoins, and it is a Random Reward Coin, well this could already by itself prevent the abuse that k-grav prevents Wink

Cultural Data: Did you know that Saturn origin name was gave as a meaning of "The Greater Sun"  Cool

Kind Regards!

QUESTION ;

ANSWER ;

QUESTION ;

ANSWER ;

You make the call

Bitcoines

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:08:21 PM

Cryptsy soon.

Kind Regards!

QUESTION ;

ANSWER ;

QUESTION ;

ANSWER ;

You make the call

Smiley Belive me, it will be added , follow my posts i dont lie about what i say or inform Smiley

Kind Regards.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
OracionSeis

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:10:33 PM

Cryptsy soon.

Kind Regards!

QUESTION ;

ANSWER ;

QUESTION ;

ANSWER ;

You make the call

Smiley Belive me, it will be added , follow my posts i dont lie about what i say or inform Smiley

Kind Regards.

You got me so wrong, it will be absolutely added buy cryptsy is actign "vaguely" about that Smiley

btw:i would be appreciated if you answered my pms thanks

Bitcoines

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:18:13 PM

You got me so wrong, it will be absolutely added buy cryptsy is actign "vaguely" about that Smiley

Cryptsy allways act vaguely about everything  Cheesy

sorry if i misunderstood you, and of course i will just as ive done so far, but you just sent me the code, i have to set a windows enviroment to set everything up to test it and give you a more proper answer, for a simple view at it i get a feeling its the code you are trying to implement the one missing parameters, lol but you just sent it 10 mins ago XD give me time to test it, as i am working on other stuff as well wich has priority at the moment, but will gladly take a look at it to test it when i get the chance Smiley

Faucets, are working great using those methods you are trying to implement, thats why i believe the problem is in your php parameters.

Kind Regards.

OracionSeis

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 11:26:27 PM

Cryptsy allways act vaguely about everything  Cheesy

sorry if i misunderstood you, and of course i will just as ive done so far, but you just sent me the code, i have to set a windows enviroment to set everything up to test it and give you a more proper answer, for a simple view at it i get a feeling its the code you are trying to implement the one missing parameters, lol but you just sent it 10 mins ago XD give me time to test it, as i am working on other stuff as well wich has priority at the moment, but will gladly take a look at it to test it when i get the chance Smiley

Faucets, are working great using those methods you are trying to implement, thats why i believe the problem is in your php parameters.

Kind Regards.

Okey mate looking forward to hear from yaa sorry to bother!

beyond da moon!

Honeypot

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:02:53 AM

Thank you for answering my incessant suggestions Smiley

The way I see it the chances of this coin going on cryptsy soon is better than any other at the moment, so that's about as good as it gets Grin

May I suggest releasing additional content or collaboration with scientific community (astronomy, space based scientific endeavor groups, etc) to promote this coin? I think greater twitter activity will be beneficial also.

Thank you for listening - I see a great future ahead for this coin! Smiley
Bitcoines

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:29:51 AM

Thank you for answering my incessant suggestions Smiley

The way I see it the chances of this coin going on cryptsy soon is better than any other at the moment, so that's about as good as it gets Grin

May I suggest releasing additional content or collaboration with scientific community (astronomy, space based scientific endeavor groups, etc) to promote this coin? I think greater twitter activity will be beneficial also.

Thank you for listening - I see a great future ahead for this coin! Smiley

Sure Smiley please add and share this new twitter as it will be the most active one of the 3 we already have Smiley

https://twitter.com/Saturncoins

Kind Regards.

Honeypot

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:17:31 AM

If they let FLAP on to cryptsy, a coin that wasn't even on the damn list, I think Saturn Coin being #1 will definitely go on the market this week Smiley
JulianL

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 08:54:43 AM

still smart to invest in this coin or is it too late?

Bitcoines

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 09:21:29 AM

the coin aims to go to a 40 sat floor, people that are leaving doge geting into saturn, the coin has been undervaluated thats why its raising price

a lot of people tought it was static rewards per block when its actually random, so theres a lot less coin out there than people think

theres only 5.25 bill in the market, every week adds resources, theres already one guy selling steam games for saturncoin at the reddit community, branding for vendors are coming tomorrow, cryptsy listing soon, lol i dont know, only green flags !!  so yep still pretty good deal to jump in !

JulianL

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 10:10:19 AM

the coin aims to go to a 40 sat floor, people that are leaving doge geting into saturn, the coin has been undervaluated thats why its raising price

a lot of people tought it was static rewards per block when its actually random, so theres a lot less coin out there than people think

theres only 5.25 bill in the market, every week adds resources, theres already one guy selling steam games for saturncoin at the reddit community, branding for vendors are coming tomorrow, cryptsy listing soon, lol i dont know, only green flags !!  so yep still pretty good deal to jump in !

sounds pretty good. well will try it and invest a little

Spekkoper

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:18:00 PM

I think we will be fighting the 10 satoshi wall in a few hours  Grin
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:35:55 PM

I think we will be fighting the 10 satoshi wall in a few hours  Grin

Sooner than u think  Wink
aybey

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 12:46:55 PM

someone just playing the prices i watching him. changing the buy walls

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
vagos

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 01:05:41 PM

its called saturncoins changing hands, the weak hands are selling and the strong hands are buying in all the exchanges is at, and yes someone is trying to lower the price to get more saturncoins. im happy to buy at 8 if you want to sell me your Saturncoins.

aybey

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 01:15:21 PM

its called saturncoins changing hands, the weak hands are selling and the strong hands are buying in all the exchanges is at, and yes someone is trying to lower the price to get more saturncoins. im happy to buy at 8 if you want to sell me your Saturncoins.

dont try to teach me how market manipulation works!! try to lowering??just lol.thats not my business you are happy with 8 satoshi i warn new buyers

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
vagos

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2014, 01:16:57 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2014, 01:28:43 PM by vagos

dont try to teach me how market manipulation works!! try to lowering??just lol.thats not my business you are happy with 8 satoshi i warn new buyers

im not trying to teach you anything, im telling you that if your coming to say FUD better put your money where your mouth is and sell me your Saturncoins at 8 satoshi !!

Edit: i see, you promote mazacoin the scam coin..... so sad you try to raise its value by attacking other coins Sad i really thought you were going to sell me saturns

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: