Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆  (Read 197916 times)
DarkTrix

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:16:48 PM

My father once told me that there was no free lunch in this world...

And guess what? Some noob speculators who have invested like a few days ago comes out and start bashing the whole community on why they had lost their money.

I'm SORRY. But I wanted to say I'm not your DADDY. This community doesn't owe you jack shit. If you want to cry/complain/shit about it I suggest you gtfo here.

And did I mention I hate SPECULATORS? The only reason the cryptoworld is getting worse is because of you SCUMS that dump on every coin that doesn't make you money within the next 24 hours.

If you ain't got the brains to do the thinking, the diligence to do the research, and the balls to take on crypto-investing, then it amuses me why you had gotten into altcoin investing in the first place.

Hahahaha. Don't know about your daddy, but I know something someone much wiser than him once said about these kinds of situations: first phase - denial.

"Denial — As the reality of loss is hard to face, one of the first reactions to follow the loss is Denial. What this means is that the person is trying to shut out the reality or magnitude of their situation, and begin to develop a false, preferable reality."

Over and out.

Basic psychology, the second stage is Anger which you are currently going through. You must have already overcome your denial stage, i don't see any of this community in denial personally. Just writing peoples incorrect analysis.

I would be much more willing to discuss different opinions and projections with someone like you, DarkTrix. But sadly, all I see on this thread whenever someone even dares to point out the fact that things don't seem to be going all too well, is just a bunch of kids slamming that person for being a troll/noob/whatever. I don't get this logic, and I also do not enjoy being called names like that.

As I have already said multiple times by now, I have made an investment, and I personally have a lot riding on this. So believe it or not, I do honestly, genuinely hope Saturncoin becomes a success. And if that turns out to be the case, I will be happy to know my investment played a part, albeit very small, in it. And I will also be happy to receive returns on a successful investment. This, however, is besides the point.

My main concern was, and still is, a lot of happy clappy tree-hugging people here who just paint rainbows 24/7. And while they may enjoy doing so, I do not believe this brings any sort of added value to Saturncoin, or its community. Instead of saying, "EVERYTHING IS GREAT" talking about what exactly is going wrong would make more sense. But hey, that's just me. Everyone else seems to be happy the way things are.

Hehehe, i do agree there are some jaded people on these forums, but unfortunately cryptocurrencies are attracting these types at the minute. I would like to see the Dev answer points raised as ultimately it is their responsibility. It's nice talking to people who can form a calculated opinion and a sentence. I mean no intention to harm with what i write.
I do believe that some rational and fully logical answers to your posed questions would calm this all down. Name calling is never required when debating so i understand this. The problem i think is that Dev's are dumping positivity into the community but missing out the details a little to back this up. A good market strategist answer would solve this issue, along with a formed and staged plan for all to see. This would put confidence into investors like yourself i would hope?

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
otrn9

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:17:28 PM

Congratulations we will be added to swisscex exchange! Great job everyone !
[Status just updated by swisscex to PLANNED] [Proof: http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5592218-please-add-saturncoin-sat ] so anytime now Cheesy last cheap saturns
coinedup is next in the list of exchanges
and Devs are giving us the wallet update, in the upcoming days to add KGW and fix that issue for the miners. Wink

Great Job, Lets keep up the good work.
about the saturncoinfoundation im just waiting for bitcoin_newbie pm Cheesy

Theres been a lot of FB activity on saturncoin FB and 80k ads printed today ^^,
and smart people who recognizes saturn stability and performance are ready to join.
We could work in a Saturn Multipool as well, seems miners love them Smiley

Bling Rings !!

Nicee, cant wait to hit swisscex, they only accept real coins with potential and great community behind ! this is great

This message above is exactly the sort of rainbow painting and dillusion I am talking about. Talking about the merits of being listed on one more exchange is one thing. (I have attempted to spark a discussion on this in one of my previous posts. Sadly, no one picked up on it.) But making false and inaccurate claims about stuff is another thing. And the latter is precisely what you are doing. Swisscex has LOADS of coins with ABSOLUTELY NO VOLUME listed. It has a lot of scamcoins, and shitcoins, and coins no one gives the tiniest of craps about. I AM NOT SAYING SATURNCOIN IS ONE OF THEM. But I am saying, presenting being added on Swisscex as a huge fucking success is simply dillusional. I simply wish for a discussion without being completely and ignorantly disconnected from reality. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:24:11 PM

[Status just updated by swisscex to PLANNED] [Proof: http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5592218-please-add-saturncoin-sat ] so anytime now Cheesy last cheap saturns
and Devs are giving us the wallet update, in the upcoming days to add KGW and fix that issue for the miners. Wink

and smart people who recognizes saturn stability and performance are ready to join.

Bling Rings !!

Nicee, cant wait to hit swisscex, they only accept real coins with potential and great community behind ! this is great

This message above is exactly the sort of rainbow painting and dillusion I am talking about. Talking about the merits of being listed on one more exchange is one thing. (I have attempted to spark a discussion on this in one of my previous posts. Sadly, no one picked up on it.) But making false and inaccurate claims about stuff is another thing. And the latter is precisely what you are doing. Swisscex has LOADS of coins with ABSOLUTELY NO VOLUME listed. It has a lot of scamcoins, and shitcoins, and coins no one gives the tiniest of craps about. I AM NOT SAYING SATURNCOIN IS ONE OF THEM. But I am saying, presenting being added on Swisscex as a huge fucking success is simply dillusional. I simply wish for a discussion without being completely and ignorantly disconnected from reality. IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR?

+1
lol u saved me some typing.
but to be fair i think magicstyle was joking;)

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
MagicStyle

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:24:25 PM

Sorry, but i am part of the community and as i respect you coming to try say your things, respect mines, i do feel exited because we are going to another exchange and is not any other exchange, SwissCex is one of the nice exchanges out there, and i do feel Exited about this, sorry if it bothers to you after all this is a community thread.

and yes i do feel exited about getting to more exchanges, cant wait to be at coinedup as well, i do wish to see some advances to market acceptance, but other than that i am pretty satisfied with the work the community is doing, so as i asked you before? what have you apported? what idea? any plan? beacause i think, normally if you really did buy saturncoins, you would be trying to add value with ideas or ways to procced, instead of just bashing the thread making it look like "if you cared" when you are just showing to be a Troll on a new bitcointalk account.

Cheers.
getupppp

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:26:18 PM

If you keep an eye out at the charts, you see that most sell orders above 10 are gone.
The a mouth of btc to 10 satoshi is only 60 Btc it was 80 Btc before ..

There are alot of people holding this coin, the trade volume may have dropped but that is because people are waiting. As i said in my previous post, the next big event will change this. Look at the Trade volume change when Sat was due to hit Cryptsy.

That day will come i don`t worry about that.
Also there is a young team behind the coin it is shining of positivity and believe in Saturn coin. The team is doing much and a lot is getting done in a short period of time. A young hard working team that loves doing there job.
Remonius

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:26:46 PM

may ask what is your suggestion to improve,ive only hear you trying to discredit and with a new account well doesnt look like you were being honest.

what can you add to our community? any active idea ? or just trying to bash our thread? it sure looks so

People here are trying to get some honest, serious and backed-by-facts answers. I for one would love to see those points answered by a developer.

On the other hand, if this community solely revolves around painting rainbows, dancing in the sun and popping champagne bottles when the coin is added to a laughable exchange (I mean come on... Swisscex is now the saviour of Saturncoin? xD) I am starting to wonder if I want to be a part of it at all.

The fact that you can't raise serious questions here without being flamed or accussed of "bashing our thread" kind of says it all doesn't it?

I would laugh, but I actually invested money in this... well... they seem to call it a "community".
otrn9

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:31:54 PM

may ask what is your suggestion to improve,ive only hear you trying to discredit and with a new account well doesnt look like you were being honest.

what can you add to our community? any active idea ? or just trying to bash our thread? it sure looks so

Surely, a lot can be done. And I am not saying the community is not trying. If there is a project I believe in, I will most certainly hop on board and donate or help in any other way I can. But even the tiniest things count. I would, for example, definitely start with changing the title of this topic. Any product that fails to brand itself properly is bound to lose. Saturncoin has a great logo. Unfortunately, not doing equally well with presenting itself to the outer public in general. Using proper English in the slogan for instance, would be a basic but important first step. "One of the fastest" instead of "one of the most fast". As far as I know, this is also used on other platforms and looks sloppy to me. May look insignificant to you, but these tiny things go a long way, and determine whether you actually look professional or not.
DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:35:28 PM

Surely, a lot can be done. And I am not saying the community is not trying. If there is a project I believe in, I will most certainly hop on board and donate or help in any other way I can. But even the tiniest things count. I would, for example, definitely start with changing the title of this topic. Any product that fails to brand itself properly is bound to lose. Saturncoin has a great logo. Unfortunately, not doing equally well with presenting itself to the outer public in general. Using proper English in the slogan for instance, would be a basic but important first step. "One of the fastest" instead of "one of the most fast". As far as I know, this is also used on other platforms and looks sloppy to me. May look insignificant to you, but these tiny things go a long way, and determine whether you actually look professional or not.

Got a big point about the topic title, i nearly didn't read it as the spelling/grammar is completely wrong. It put me off. Only reason i read was due to the activity on the topic. Otherwise wouldn't have looked twice. This needs rectifying everywhere it has been printed. I know it sounds daft but it will put a lot of people off who are professionals (the people who actually put large amounts of money into coins).

otrn9

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:38:20 PM

And guess what? Some noob speculators who have invested like a few days ago comes out and start bashing the whole community on why they had lost their money.

I'm SORRY. But I wanted to say I'm not your DADDY. This community doesn't owe you jack shit. If you want to cry/complain/shit about it I suggest you gtfo here.

And did I mention I hate SPECULATORS? The only reason the cryptoworld is getting worse is because of you SCUMS that dump on every coin that doesn't make you money within the next 24 hours.

If you ain't got the brains to do the thinking, the diligence to do the research, and the balls to take on crypto-investing, then it amuses me why you had gotten into altcoin investing in the first place.

Hahahaha. Don't know about your daddy, but I know something someone much wiser than him once said about these kinds of situations: first phase - denial.

"Denial — As the reality of loss is hard to face, one of the first reactions to follow the loss is Denial. What this means is that the person is trying to shut out the reality or magnitude of their situation, and begin to develop a false, preferable reality."

Over and out.

Basic psychology, the second stage is Anger which you are currently going through. You must have already overcome your denial stage, i don't see any of this community in denial personally. Just writing peoples incorrect analysis.

I would be much more willing to discuss different opinions and projections with someone like you, DarkTrix. But sadly, all I see on this thread whenever someone even dares to point out the fact that things don't seem to be going all too well, is just a bunch of kids slamming that person for being a troll/noob/whatever. I don't get this logic, and I also do not enjoy being called names like that.

As I have already said multiple times by now, I have made an investment, and I personally have a lot riding on this. So believe it or not, I do honestly, genuinely hope Saturncoin becomes a success. And if that turns out to be the case, I will be happy to know my investment played a part, albeit very small, in it. And I will also be happy to receive returns on a successful investment. This, however, is besides the point.

My main concern was, and still is, a lot of happy clappy tree-hugging people here who just paint rainbows 24/7. And while they may enjoy doing so, I do not believe this brings any sort of added value to Saturncoin, or its community. Instead of saying, "EVERYTHING IS GREAT" talking about what exactly is going wrong would make more sense. But hey, that's just me. Everyone else seems to be happy the way things are.

Hehehe, i do agree there are some jaded people on these forums, but unfortunately cryptocurrencies are attracting these types at the minute. I would like to see the Dev answer points raised as ultimately it is their responsibility. It's nice talking to people who can form a calculated opinion and a sentence. I mean no intention to harm with what i write.
I do believe that some rational and fully logical answers to your posed questions would calm this all down. Name calling is never required when debating so i understand this. The problem i think is that Dev's are dumping positivity into the community but missing out the details a little to back this up. A good market strategist answer would solve this issue, along with a formed and staged plan for all to see. This would put confidence into investors like yourself i would hope?

Yes. This.

I have no problems with believing in the coin and/or the community. Seems only logical to me when you are working towards a cause, be it financial profit or bringing your coin to the masses. But I would also like to see concerns and questions be answered in a respectful manner and at a somewhat intellectual level. I do not know whether I am at the wrong place for that in general.

But I don't know what a coin is good for when a vast majority of its community refuses to accept any sort of negative picture painted by an individual (who also has an investment in the very same coin). I can only echo what you said about a developer stepping in and ironing out some of the issues that are being raised by a number of Saturncoin holders, apparently.

I really mean it when I say I would like to hear a proper game plan and be excited about it. It sure as hell would benefit the coin and the community much more than running around like headless chickens and voting to get listed on 2874823 new exchanges every single day and showering each other with compliments for how great the coin is doing when it most clearly is not. I hope I am making myself clear here.

Once again, thank you for the response. And here's hoping for some proper response and guidance from the dev team.
reebokasss

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:39:17 PM

we will talk in 1-2 days with people who are saying now that SAT will not fall to 1 satoshi! (when SAT will be 1 satoshi)

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
MagicStyle

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:39:56 PM

ok so your main point would be: change the title of the thread..    ok, we can discuss it with the community, i agree, proper english would be better as it looks sloopy as you say, even so doge went up with Wow, Woof, so i dont think this is a big of an issue and can be fixed fast if all the community wants, this is what i love of saturncoin, the community decides and every good suggestion is taken.

bitcoin_newbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:40:26 PM

Got a big point about the topic title, i nearly didn't read it as the spelling/grammar is completely wrong. It put me off. Only reason i read was due to the activity on the topic. Otherwise wouldn't have looked twice. This needs rectifying everywhere it has been printed. I know it sounds daft but it will put a lot of people off who are professionals (the people who actually put large amounts of money into coins).

+1. I can definitely understand that the developer is very busy with so many other things now with SAT. But it would be nice if these tiny issues (like changing the title of this thread, correcting the website) could be done AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so it doesn't put off new people (even big whales) coming on-board. And it would be great if the developer is actually active once in a while in this most important thread for SAT, so he can answer some important queries that get missed off in the whole discussion.

Bitcoines, any possibility for this to happen ASAP? Thanks for all your help.

Edit: Waiting for heisenberg74 pm to make progress on the Saturncoinfoundation. Shall update you guys once it moves forward.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 04:59:29 PM

ok so your main point would be: change the title of the thread..    ok, we can discuss it with the community, i agree, proper english would be better as it looks sloopy as you say, even so doge went up with Wow, Woof, so i dont think this is a big of an issue and can be fixed fast if all the community wants, this is what i love of saturncoin, the community decides and every good suggestion is taken.

discuss it ? its a mistake Fix it why would there be a need for discussion about something as simple as this.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
MagicStyle

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:03:01 PM

ok so your main point would be: change the title of the thread..    ok, we can discuss it with the community, i agree, proper english would be better as it looks sloopy as you say, even so doge went up with Wow, Woof, so i dont think this is a big of an issue and can be fixed fast if all the community wants, this is what i love of saturncoin, the community decides and every good suggestion is taken.

discuss it ? its a mistake Fix it why would there be a need for discussion about something as simple as this.

-.- in case community wants something else to say instead of that phrase ?   
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:12:31 PM

Bling Rings !!

Sorry if this hurts some people feelings, but we are working.

Also bitcoin_newbie     http://saturncoinfoundation.org/  ready for your magic and to add the causes we will support, we should make this one our main site now as you will have direct and faster access Grin

I am sending a message to Saturncoin Devs, to update the title of thread asap as requested by the users. (we changed it to that last week because the community asked for it, if the people saying stuff here were really from the community they would of known that, anyway no problems at all i am sending them the message for update)

Best Regards, and good job for the ones working Smiley

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:12:57 PM

Welcome to free market.

tevayo

Activity: 620

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:19:26 PM

I think you are all forgetting the fact that media attention is on the horizon for this coin. Any public exposure to the general mass for this coin will directly push the price up. At the minute there's alot of people, IMPATIENT people that decide to sell off as they are day traders and blindly chasing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. What these poeple do not realise that the next bitcoin would generally take the same length of time to reach it's value. IE. Bitcoin at 10c 2-3 years ago...
took 2-3 years to hit this value and thats because it was pushed and pushed and pushed. Those who have stamina will hold this coin for the value it will truely get. These people saying it will be worth 60-63 satoshi or 10 satoshi. I'm sorry but you don't have any idea what your talking about. To speculate on a final value for this coin is like speculating over next weeks lottery numbers. Except lottery numbers have less variables...

The value of anything is directly proportional to the value people give it.

So some exposure on some unknown form of media, among over 100+ altcoins, and you genuinely believe the value of a coin that is currently being dumped at 2 satoshi will magically go up because there will suddenly be more demand for it? I really don't see that logic, I'm sorry.

If I'm someone who recently find out about cryptocurrencies, I sure as hell would not invest in a coin that has lost its value by %500 over the past week and with no sign of turning things around anytime soon. In fact, I'm sorry to say this, but I already regret buying Saturncoins. Got my sell order at 11 satoshi. And if it EVER hits there, which I highly doubt will by the look of things now, I am out, for good.

If you ever get to play 11 satoshi , you should not sell. I will not say that SAT is doing well , that would be a lie , he is doing FATAL , do not think that's a market manipulation or anything , I do not worth that SAT has a large community (no more than reading this forum and compare it with others where there is a large community SI ) speaks a forum community currency and there are days that this forum is dead. Also I miss knowing something of the development team and REAL plans for improving SAT . Having said all that, really the currency ( for speed , security, and there is only 15,000,000,000 ) relamente has much upside potential , if it satohis your 11 is very likely to shoot up , however we all know that not cause a rise soon , you run the risk of disappearing ( as of the LTC market, nor see ) for the simple reason that if you come to sell 1 satoshi , among very few buyers would acquire 50 % of the currency. Otherwise I think the real issue of this coin is that authentic is an unknown in the world of criptomonedas . NEED ADVERTISING ! !
luck
moviejump

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:28:39 PM

Just back from my swsx trip a lot of good motions towards crypto currency's , as I said before my company moviejump is looking to add the top currencies to its production platform for movies , as I believe this is one of the better communities out there I'm hoping to see involvement right now btc Ltc are
A for sure but I am looking for a Few more cryptos , so what I'm asking sat coin is to sign up to the moviejump news letter and help moviejump help you succeed in your goals , nothing happens over night moviejump has taken over a year to land investments and peoples outstanding movie trailers along with trudging through corporate giants trying to stop decentralized movie production !

Currently just finishing up filming 50 shades of grey lets
Get this coin spinning!
LinkedIn.com/jesseharrisinc CEO moviejump Inc.
Moviejump.com
OracionSeis

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:43:24 PM

Why are there two  rings on the logo instead of one ?

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
otrn9

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:47:05 PM

Why are there two  rings on the logo instead of one ?

Watch out; Bitcoiones & co. might just accuse you of being a troll or noob for just asking that. Questions are not exactly welcome on this thread.
Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: