Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:24:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆  (Read 197916 times)
otrn9

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:13:21 PM

The problem I have with that is a lot of people who manage to buy at 3 sat place sell orders at 4, 5 or 6. With that kind of tight range I cannot really see the price exploding. Ergo, my fear it won't go back above 9 sat any time soon. Do you see it differently?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reebokasss

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:14:09 PM

why saturncoin dont have volume ?? I think it will be a miracle if saturncoin will reach 10satoshi...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
petedaddy

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:44:51 PM

Hello everyone,

I bought some SAT at 9 satoshi the day it launched on Cryptsy. I realise most coins don't do very well during the next few weeks after it's listed on Cryptsy. But it seems to me the only direction SAT is currently going is down. Even existing buy walls on Mintpal and Cryptsy at 3 satoshi are gradually being removed. In light of all this, I have seriously started wondering if I will ever see SAT going back to the level I bought in at, let alone making profits on my investment. I do not want to sell for a loss and go invest in something else because I really had thought SAT could make a difference in the cryptocurrency world, but I must admit, I become more pessimistic each day. I also wonder if the community is large enough to stand out among the gazillion other altcoins. Don't get me wrong, I really do admire the efforts you are putting into this. But the current picture doesn't look very bright, as I'm sure a lot of others would attest.

As such, I would like to ask: any strong SAT believers here who can explain to me WHY and how they think SAT is indeed going to go up? I really fear if the volume remains low like this, it might be moved to LTC market, for instance. If at all possible, I would like to here rational arguments instead of wishful thinking aimed at restoring faith. I really would like this coin to succeed, but need someone to convince me it's not just a very long shot or a dream.

Thank you!

I believe that with so many different altcoins on the market now it is very hard to make the market believe that this particular coin is any different from all of the other coins out there.  It seems that the majority of the coins now are just dumped onto the market and the creators and early adopters make a little bit of money and then the people late to the party lose money and everyone forgets about it.

For example, I remember Earthcoin was getting some attention when it came out, and then there was big news as it was going to Cryptsy.  I believe it debuted there at roughly 140 satoshis and now it is at 11 satoshis.  Another example is 42 coin.  It was going crazy when it first came out and was valued at roughly 1,200 bitcoins each!!  Now it is valued at 90 bitcoins each.

In my opinion, in this day and age of cryptocurrency, it is going to take longer for any of these new coins to stand out as a legitimate coin to the cryptoworld.  For most people, they just look at it as another market and try to make a few bucks here and there trading in the short term.

For me, the primary reason I have invested my time, money, and miners to Saturncoin is that the Saturncoin community seems fully dedicated to long term success.  If we are going to generate any true value to Saturncoin, then it is going to take time and effort to get this accepted by vendors.

I would also say that if there is anywhere you can help spread the positive word about Saturncoin then that can go a long way to getting this coin recognized.  We can all work to build this.  This not only helps protect your investment, but helps to build the community further.

I am in this for the long haul, and believe that if everyone stays dedicated to the cause then there is no reason to believe that Saturncoin cannot significantly appreciate in value.  We have to realize that most people are attracted to the shiny new coins that are created everyday, so we have to work double time to keep the Saturncoin name out there.

Long live Saturncoin!!

petedaddy

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:52:34 PM

Yes this one is an excellent idea as SAT will help towards a cause and also gain some popularity. We could have a dedicated website something like 'saturncoinfoundation', start a new campaign there for MH370, have a publicly viewable SAT address and update the SAT amount real time in the page whenever someone donates.
[/quote]

This would be amazing!  Hopefully we can get it rolling soon.  I'm ready to donate.  I believe it would be best to have some sort of initial stash in there that people can see before it rolls out.
Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:03:07 PM

How many  coins in circulation now?

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
tevayo

Activity: 620
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:25:14 PM

Hello, I think the entry into Cryptsy has been a huge mistake, especially when put in your specifications total 50,000,000,000 coins equiparandonos all previous fiascos that came (LEAF, MOON, FLAPPY, MINT etc. ..) should Cryptsy require rectification and to be announced on his twitter and also on ALL media in which SAT is mentioned, let them know everyone. Besides what is said of trying to donate if aerospace, or create a fund for the families of the victims of MH370 frankly with Market research we have currently I think it is impossible.
bitcoin_newbie

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:32:03 PM

Yes this one is an excellent idea as SAT will help towards a cause and also gain some popularity. We could have a dedicated website something like 'saturncoinfoundation', start a new campaign there for MH370, have a publicly viewable SAT address and update the SAT amount real time in the page whenever someone donates.

This would be amazing!  Hopefully we can get it rolling soon.  I'm ready to donate.  I believe it would be best to have some sort of initial stash in there that people can see before it rolls out.

True. Once we get this concept going, we have to make an initial pot of donations from this community before we expand to whole of bitcointalk and then to outside world. I am all good to go for this.

I was also thinking this. May be we are trying to grab the whole world's attention to SAT before even the bitcointalk community knows about the goodness of it. To me, SAT should first be popularized well among bitcointalk community, then reddit to bring the big miners on board, then move onto blogs and the outside world.

Bitcointalk -> Reddit -> Blogs -> Twitters/FB -> Donations/Charity/etc.

But first, making the whole bitcointalk community AWARE of SAT is ultimate priority.

reebokasss

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:41:46 PM

aaaaannnnddddd 2 satoshi... here we go... fucking stupid people, stop selling your fucking saturncoin and hold it !! stupid stupid stupid sellers! fuck yourself if you are selling at 2 sat

bitcoin_newbie

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:51:30 PM

Hello, I think the entry into Cryptsy has been a huge mistake, especially when put in your specifications total 50,000,000,000 coins equiparandonos all previous fiascos that came (LEAF, MOON, FLAPPY, MINT etc. ..) should Cryptsy require rectification and to be announced on his twitter and also on ALL media in which SAT is mentioned, let them know everyone. Besides what is said of trying to donate if aerospace, or create a fund for the families of the victims of MH370 frankly with Market research we have currently I think it is impossible.

Agree. When is Cryptsy going to change that number? That's really important.
petedaddy

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:57:40 PM

aaaaannnnddddd 2 satoshi... here we go... fucking stupid people, stop selling your fucking saturncoin and hold it !! stupid stupid stupid sellers! fuck yourself if you are selling at 2 sat

I know what you mean, but the Saturncoin needs to get out of the hands of these people, and into the hands of long term supporters
vagos

Activity: 353

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:59:22 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 06:49:06 PM by vagos

oh , my bad i was sleepy already when got it, ill get the foundation one later when im home if we are creating it and letme know where we point the ns, also we need to ask cryptsy to fix their info of saturn, ive sent them 4 mails already, the people selling will hate themself when that get fixed, is only 15 bill coin and everyone thinks is 50 bill thanks to shitty craptsy xD

i see on redit that we are getting added to swisscex soon? that will rise it at least to what? 7 at least?

Time to Hunt some bears ^^,

Bling Rings!

Want to buy ALL your SAT @ market price if you are selling

Edit: send me the ns to pm to point the domain

reebokasss

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:01:41 PM

oh , my bad i was sleepy already when got it, ill get the foundation one later when im home if we are creating it and letme know where we point the ns, also we need to ask cryptsy to fix their info of saturn, ive sent them 4 mails already, the people selling will hate themself when that get fixed, is only 15 bill coin and everyone thinks is 50 bill thanks to shitty craptsy xD

i see on redit that we are getting added to swisscex soon? that will rise it at least to what? 7 at least?

Bling Rings!

one hour ago you said that you are buying all saturncoins @3 satoshi :DDD so why you changed your post? Cheesy  it means that you arent hope  in saturncoin

vagos

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 07:11:43 PM

Bling Rings!

one hour ago you said that you are buying all saturncoins @3 satoshi :DDD so why you changed your post? Cheesy  it means that you arent hope  in saturncoin

You are just a Troll, you keep coming to the thread just to scream omg is going down when is not, is just changing hands to get rid of the handy shakers like yourself Smiley yes i can still buy them at 3, how many are you goin to sell me? or are you just goin to keep on trolling lol  Grin

otrn9

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:17:03 PM

Bling Rings!

You are just a Troll, you keep coming to the thread just to scream omg is going down when is not, is just changing hands to get rid of the handy shakers like yourself Smiley yes i can still buy them at 3, how many are you goin to sell me? or are you just goin to keep on trolling lol  Grin

if you are indeed confident it's going to 7 satoshi very soon, then i am willing to sell you all my SAT for 7 satoshi today. here's a chance to prove you really believe in what you say. Wink
vagos

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 07:19:24 PM

Bling Rings!

if you are indeed confident it's going to 7 satoshi very soon, then i am willing to sell you all my SAT for 7 satoshi today. here's a chance to prove you really believe in what you say. Wink

i am confident, but i want to earn some profits as well thats why i buy it half price at 3 Wink sell me some at 3 and now we're talking  Grin

Bitcoines

Activity: 591

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:51:32 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 08:08:56 PM by Bitcoines

Updates:

* got mail from http://www.freeenergyparty.org/ they want to hear more so im writing a letter explaining them about it.

* talked with the down kids school, and yes they say if we decide to do this they would get newspaper involved (media) so what do you guys think?

* the idea to organize and create saturncoinfoundation sounds great, if you want i can get us this domain to start working on it.

* got message from saturncoin dev team, they are working in the KGW so we should have new improved wallets in the upcoming days, and miners should be happier.

* Soon should get added soon to swisscex, keep up the voting Smiley http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5592218-please-add-saturncoin-sat

* Same with coinedup  http://www.reddit.com/r/CoinedUp/comments/1xjy0w/please_add_sat_saturncoin_1/

and everyone who thinks on selling at this price should be crazy, were just starting Wink

Long life Saturn

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Overspeed

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:15:49 PM

Lets keep those sell orders of 2 satoshi off the exchanges please. if you really must sell your SAT at 2, PM me and I'll buy em all.
getupppp

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 09:33:50 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 10:02:45 PM by getupppp

If you look at https://www.kickstarter.com at the movie section you see that there are a lot
of people who like to invest in upcoming movies that need to be funded.
Moviejump will be specific for movies, whit more features for the investor and also more easy
to invest in with the possibility of Btc/Ltc/sat.

Movie jump trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqre8j1OdMk
                         https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9bB46h2Jg

Watch trailers and get info of producers who want to make a movie.
Next you can vote and invest your saturn coins into the making of a movie !!
When profit is going to be made with the movie you will make money with it.

This has a great potential for Saturncoin for the longterm.
Don`t be stupid to sell @ this price the investments for movies are big and a lot of money
is rolling in and out of that business.

Overspeed

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:07:59 AM

Is there something wrong with the diff configuration of Saturn? Forgive me but I don't fully understand KGW. Right now the diff is 14. That would net me about 250,000 +/- in a day with 4x280X GPUs. The network hash rate is only 100Mh/s right now. That diff seems too high for that network hash rate. As is, Saturn is the LEAST profitable coin on Coinwarz. The only coins below Saturn are the SHA-256 coins. Again, as is, why would anyone want to mine Saturn in this scenario? There is no profit to bet had... not that we want people dumping their coins. I see that as a 'have your cake and eat it too' problem. The diff configuration helps keep the multi-pools at bay but also make it very unprofitable... and no-one wants to mine an unprofitable coin. The coins that no-one mines are forgotten and die. I love the direction and community of Saturn and I will keep my rather sizable holdings OFF the exchanges but I'm concerned as I invested almost everything I have earned to date on this coin.

Ads will only get us so far. We need people to mine and talk about the coin; understand it's potential. As configured this is not happening. Buy orders are being pulled, only bots are trading, volume is WAY low. What can we do?
Bitcoines

Activity: 591

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:29:19 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 08:34:33 AM by Bitcoines

Congratulations we will be added to swisscex exchange! Great job everyone !
[Status just updated by swisscex to PLANNED] [Proof: http://swisscex.uservoice.com/forums/238010-general/suggestions/5592218-please-add-saturncoin-sat ] so anytime now Cheesy last cheap saturns
coinedup is next in the list of exchanges
and Devs are giving us the wallet update, in the upcoming days to add KGW and fix that issue for the miners. Wink

Great Job, Lets keep up the good work.
about the saturncoinfoundation im just waiting for bitcoin_newbie pm Cheesy

Theres been a lot of FB activity on saturncoin FB and 80k ads printed today ^^,
and smart people who recognizes saturn stability and performance are ready to join.
We could work in a Saturn Multipool as well, seems miners love them Smiley

Bling Rings !!

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: