Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆☆ [ANN] Saturncoin [SAT] - One of the most fast and secure coins there is! ☆☆  (Read 197916 times)
princesultan1

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:04:10 PM

crazy buy/sell walls going on

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azasio

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:29:57 PM

Hey guys im new here. Do i buy sat at 10 ? Can i catch the train ?
digitalvacuum

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:32:35 PM

At first I was uncertain, but know I'm certain it's to cause uncertainty.... or am I?

Buy! No Sell!.. it's going up! .. it's going down! Ahhhhhrrrr!!!

whiskey & whales don't mix, I just lost a big chunk of my sats.... unless I sold for profit and it smashes down to 7 whoop!

I'm uncertain it's curtains.

CTRL ALTcoin DELETE
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:48:05 PM

At first I was uncertain, but know I'm certain it's to cause uncertainty.... or am I?

Buy! No Sell!.. it's going up! .. it's going down! Ahhhhhrrrr!!!

whiskey & whales don't mix, I just lost a big chunk of my sats.... unless I sold for profit and it smashes down to 7 whoop!

I'm uncertain it's curtains.

lol digital xD thats a nice one!! Cheesy

princesultan, Sat is working and add resources each week, and developerd dedicate exclusive to the coin, the wallets are secure and well not late at all, read more investigate and you will find nice stuff about saturns, is being added at cripsty soon as well and theres not that many coin out there so price will probably continue the uptrend like its been doing Smiley slowly but surely.

Kind Regards.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
suchnoob

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 02:50:09 PM

I don't know why this looks like when TOP was @ 10. Hope I'm wrong..

Big problem with cryptos is if the coin doesn't have huge support, it's enough one whale to dump for people to panic and price goes to shit.
Bitcoines

Activity: 591

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:02:49 PM

I don't know why this looks like when TOP was @ 10. Hope I'm wrong..

Big problem with cryptos is if the coin doesn't have huge support, it's enough one whale to dump for people to panic and price goes to shit.

dont worry Smiley is not, a lot of people is working hard and a lot of more people is starting to just know about saturn, i really feel we have a great coin in our hands, i own phew mill myself and i share gladly doing giveaways to give to people that cant mine but want to know saturncoin as well Smiley i believe in the great coin qualities and in this and other saturn networks communities Smiley people will gain more confidence next week with cryptsy and hopefully by then new vendors and exchanges and giveaways for more distribution, remember you can make dice game or android app and claim bounties as well by the way.

Kind Regards.

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
Spekkoper

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:07:11 PM

I think we will be fighting the 10 satoshi wall in a few hours  Grin

Sooner than u think  Wink

Yes we are already at 11 that went even faster then I thought, in this tempo we will be trading in the 20´s this weekend.
digitalvacuum

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:26:34 PM

Yes we are already at 11 that went even faster then I thought, in this tempo we will be trading in the 20´s this weekend.

Looks like a well orchestrated pump and timed perfectly for the coming full moon - people spend like crazy on full moons.

CTRL ALTcoin DELETE
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:26:54 PM

Indeed, the 11 wall will go soon
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:28:22 PM

Looks like a well orchestrated pump and timed perfectly for the coming full moon - people spend like crazy on full moons.

I hate the full moon, ruins the sky  Smiley
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:52:37 PM

did say guys this will happen, buy into UTC too
MagicStyle

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:00:25 PM

did say guys this will happen, buy into UTC too

ok so this is another typical cheap coin supporter jumping thread by thread into other coins saying the same kind of stuff thinking this is promoting a coin... lol every day i see more reasons why saturn is winning field every time, Saturn doesnt need to do that and devotes to support its own thread resources and community , thats another plus of what i love of this coin!
mattboldfield

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:33:43 PM

I just brought a shitload of tickets for this flight!
Make sure she launches on a fine day! We don't want any frozen O-rings!
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:48:15 PM

There's too much going for this coin to be a mere pump. Let's list some of the present and future rationale for the price to reach VERY high:

- Saturn Coin has 15 billion coins limit, with less than 6 billion that will be available for circulation by the end of this weekend.

- Saturn Coin is currently trading with volume within top 25-30 on coinmarketcap, but it's price is severely undervalued compared to other coins with less volume and greater limit: Mintcoin for example, has more than triple the coins in circulation and 70 billion limit, but is trading @ 20+ satoshi. Coins like DGB or Noble also have more coin limits than SAT does, but are all trading around 50+ satoshi.

- Saturn Coin dev is dedicated and is planning on numerous features in the near future.

- Saturn Coin tech specs are very smooth, glitch-free, and fast.

- It's #1 on cryptsy voting list, and will go on cryptsy within this week or next.

- Lastly, people who saw the value in this, including whales with 20-50 btcs are actively raising the value of this coin. I think I can confidently say that some people are keeping things relatively low key while buying them up for less than 20 sat, to prepare for when they will go over 40 to 50 satoshi, possibly much MUCH more in the future which should be its true value (60+ satoshi would be decent, more like 140+ if we account for the limit on the cap and support for this coin in general).

Don't think this is some quick pump coin, because there's much volume on the market. Remember those people who sold doge when it was 10 satoshi after buying them for 3-4 satoshi, and wrote it off for 'good profit for a p/d coin'? It turns out holding it for more than a month returned better dividends than anyone could have predicted. I still remember the delirious orgasm of people who got back a month later and found out their doge bought for 21 satoshi were now worth 240. Saturncoin has much more going for it than any 'meme'.

Saturn is cheap right now for less than 20 satoshi on mintpal. The whales are being quiet and watching, so if you don't want to miss out on the inevitable rise of this coin, I suggest you get some while it's cheap.

DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:50:47 PM

There's too much going for this coin to be a mere pump. Let's list some of the present and future rationale for the price to reach VERY high:

- Saturn Coin has 15 billion coins limit, with less than 6 billion that will be available for circulation by the end of this weekend.

- Saturn Coin is currently trading with volume within top 25-30 on coinmarketcap, but it's price is severely undervalued compared to other coins with less volume and greater limit: Mintcoin for example, has more than triple the coins in circulation and 70 billion limit, but is trading @ 20+ satoshi. Coins like DGB or Noble also have more coin limits than SAT does, but are all trading around 50+ satoshi.

- Saturn Coin dev is dedicated and is planning on numerous features in the near future.

- It's #1 on cryptsy voting list, and will go on cryptsy within this week or next.

- Lastly, people who saw the value in this, including whales with 20-50 btcs are actively raising the value of this coin. I think I can confidently say that some people are keeping things relatively low key while buying them up for less than 20 sat, to prepare for when they will go over 40 to 50 satoshi, possibly much MUCH more in the future which should be its true value (60+ satoshi would be decent, more like 140+ if we account for the limit on the cap and support for this coin in general).

Don't think this is some quick pump coin, because there's much volume on the market. Remember those people who sold doge when it was 10 satoshi after buying them for 3-4 satoshi, and wrote it off for 'good profit for a p/d coin'? It turns out holding it for more than a month returned better dividends than anyone could have predicted. I still remember the delirious orgasm of people who got back a month later and found out their doge bought for 21 satoshi were now worth 240. Saturncoin has much more going for it than any 'meme'.

Saturn is cheap right now for less than 20 satoshi on mintpal. The whales are being quiet and watching, so if you don't want to miss out on the inevitable rise of this coin, I suggest you get some while it's cheap.

This exactly +1

JulianL

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 04:56:40 PM

This exactly +1

hope so. just bought more Smiley

Honeypot

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:00:12 PM

One more thing: the seemingly 'high' sell walls that pop up from time to time seem orchestrated to suppress the prices and allow some people to get weaker hand to dump on their buy orders. I have seen 20-30 btc buy walls poping in and out more than half a dozen times on few hours, along with sell walls at the same time.

I can't begin to imagine the rise 3-4 weeks from now. Sooner, more likely.
Tenemo

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:02:17 PM

This exactly +1

hope so. just bought more Smiley

+1

buying like crazy since it hit 8-9
Mimon

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:05:09 PM

awesome! i said some of the same things last night, glad I'm not alone!

this coin has great potential, and people behind it.
 and i still think is severely undervalued  Wink
Spekkoper

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:15:10 PM

awesome! i said some of the same things last night, glad I'm not alone!

this coin has great potential, and people behind it.
 and i still think is severely undervalued  Wink

I totally agree I sold every crypto I had and bought more Saturn, this coin will be 50+ before Easter maybe even 100 satoshi
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 »
  Print  

Jump to: