Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:40:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

P2PEP is become a universal project for all investors as they know This project will shine through its Ico time because it is energy saving based platform.This type of platform never goes wrong
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:06:47 PM

P2PEP is become a universal project for all investors as they know This project will shine through its Ico time because it is energy saving based platform.This type of platform never goes wrong
Many investors are frightened now and are skeptical about all projects. I hope p2pep will have no such problem and they will be able to find base of investors as really it is deserved the true idea.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:27:24 PM

It becomes in demand it is because people are in coordinating to become more independent in raising the activitu just to gain the success in life. P2PEP is well known because of the platforms brings to the community which is cleaning and it is good for all.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:29:49 PM

adding more advertising features will bring a great delivery by reaching various people across and that will bring more participation and we can also focus on video presentations that will add a value when reaching supporters.
I'm not pretty sure about the advertising strategy with the video presentations since people usually like the people who interact with the investors itself by facing them.
I think about the advertisements and some other marketing strategies will help the project  from the very firts place, but this is also costy at the same time. As much as possible if they can make project popular and famous without any advertising that would be very nice.
Yeah, indeed. Most of the advertisement can make a great and popular income and also outcome for the project because you can make more better opportunity that can be used in the future to trade.
Yes, quite very helpful for the project. I just hope if they will create and launch one, hope this will very helpful and add confidence in the project specialy the team. The ads are quite expensive and needs much funds for it. If they think ads will make the project more attractive and famous why not, but still think before doing anything thatmight regret in the end.

For sure it would be because all the project possess a creative 8deas and innovative team who pursuing projects that might be helpful for everybody abd that can motivate all to become successful yet it needs a process to achieve the success directly they follow a steps to go through.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:52:15 PM

adding more advertising features will bring a great delivery by reaching various people across and that will bring more participation and we can also focus on video presentations that will add a value when reaching supporters.
I'm not pretty sure about the advertising strategy with the video presentations since people usually like the people who interact with the investors itself by facing them.
I think about the advertisements and some other marketing strategies will help the project  from the very firts place, but this is also costy at the same time. As much as possible if they can make project popular and famous without any advertising that would be very nice.
Yeah, indeed. Most of the advertisement can make a great and popular income and also outcome for the project because you can make more better opportunity that can be used in the future to trade.
Yes, quite very helpful for the project. I just hope if they will create and launch one, hope this will very helpful and add confidence in the project specialy the team. The ads are quite expensive and needs much funds for it. If they think ads will make the project more attractive and famous why not, but still think before doing anything thatmight regret in the end.

For sure it would be because all the project possess a creative 8deas and innovative team who pursuing projects that might be helpful for everybody abd that can motivate all to become successful yet it needs a process to achieve the success directly they follow a steps to go through.
It should be creative with unique plans to understand the experts diligence that sustains a project value and a common idea will not add any value for the project which is like a copy paste. So let them be more innovative.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:04:48 PM

Whether there are some news this week? The developer, what you can tell concerning that, how actively passes the advertizing company of the project in real life? Whether some business meetings are held or you use especially internet marketing?
Yeah i also want to ask them why they are not updating any news about their progress.because investors are looking for all update.

It became a good practic when ICO update the news every day and participant of the project answer to all the questions of investors here on bitcointalk. The communication with investors is very important.

The only way to keep in touch with this project is to see what is the updates and the team for sure did not stop and lazy to post for the updates so that we can be able to know what will be the status. Well that is also a way of developing and practicing the communication skills ahead.
We can do join in their official social channels that will add more value by gaining more updates and information regarding the project at the same time why should we be at the end with few informatiom? it is always an added value to be at the top with more knowledge.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:10:16 PM

It should be creative with unique plans to understand the experts diligence that sustains a project value and a common idea will not add any value for the project which is like a copy paste. So let them be more innovative.

Yes creativity and uniqeness is highly needed though it has similar projects because whats important is having a hardwork team and well experienced in order they can easily handle whatever they encounter. Such as today that the market is down. Hoping that they will do their best as they can to make it successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

Yes creativity and uniqeness is highly needed though it has similar projects because whats important is having a hardwork team and well experienced in order they can easily handle whatever they encounter. Such as today that the market is down. Hoping that they will do their best as they can to make it successful.
Very well said buddy. What all you have said is true and correct which the should know and aware for them to be more competent towards here in the crypto world. With the current status of the crypto market, the team will doubled up their efforts and all their hardworks to keep going with the crashing crypto market. But sooner or later, I know that the market will recovered and if this project maintained and level up their good deeds then this will bring a good impact and benefits to all of us.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:28:03 AM

I might be agree for you that the advertisements and some other marketing strategies will be helping the project. But, there is a problem that they cannot face at the moment is the community.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:17:45 AM

Whether there are some news this week? The developer, what you can tell concerning that, how actively passes the advertizing company of the project in real life? Whether some business meetings are held or you use especially internet marketing?
Yeah i also want to ask them why they are not updating any news about their progress.because investors are looking for all update.

It became a good practic when ICO update the news every day and participant of the project answer to all the questions of investors here on bitcointalk. The communication with investors is very important.

The only way to keep in touch with this project is to see what is the updates and the team for sure did not stop and lazy to post for the updates so that we can be able to know what will be the status. Well that is also a way of developing and practicing the communication skills ahead.
We can do join in their official social channels that will add more value by gaining more updates and information regarding the project at the same time why should we be at the end with few informatiom? it is always an added value to be at the top with more knowledge.
Indeed. We need to share our opinions and share our minds in order to make an effort to the project so that we can share our knowledge about the project whether its the future or the past.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:47:39 PM

It becomes in demand it is because people are in coordinating to become more independent in raising the activitu just to gain the success in life. P2PEP is well known because of the platforms brings to the community which is cleaning and it is good for all.
P2pep is so popular at the moment because developers try to make the world better and they had had many allies in this case. I think him it is worth trying in it time, hard for cryptocurrencies, that the platform has begun to function.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:39:08 PM

They can easily reach the target when they have a plan and it should be also executed as a team that will enable the entire project to proceed in one direction that will make the entire flow with easy methods and ultimately gains success.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

P2pep is so popular at the moment because developers try to make the world better and they had had many allies in this case. I think him it is worth trying in it time, hard for cryptocurrencies, that the platform has begun to function.
More new inventions by reaping agile aspirations through experienced professionals is ultimately bringing a leading change for the project and grabbing more attention of the investors as a track record by gaining success motive.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:32:26 PM

It is been a couple of months since this project started here in the crypto currency communitt. Well, as I am reading along the thread, I am getting more and more interested to it. For now, I will keep tuned to this project and see what is there next updates. I am looking forward to the goodness of this very promising Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol.
I would even call it the project of year as the idea deserves realization. And only the community will be able to help to advance as much as possible the project as it demands it for the embodiment. It is necessary to involve all methods of advertising.
Adding more advertising functionalities will be an added advantage for the project to gain more traffic by actively sharing and spreading about the project un various social platforms and communities.
Also now the negative connected with falling of cost of the majority of cryptocurrencies influences promoting of the project. A little time has to pass after that that people have calmed down.
Yes, exactly agree with you, advertising and different marketing strategies will help the project to get more support from supporters.

farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:48:26 PM

Many investors are frightened now and are skeptical about all projects. I hope p2pep will have no such problem and they will be able to find base of investors as really it is deserved the true idea.
Every project need correct idea if investors can also give idea,then nothing to fear.The project need to give new progress so that they won't loss the client 
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

Every project need correct idea if investors can also give idea,then nothing to fear.The project need to give new progress so that they won't loss the client 

As much as possible they have to exert a creative way to get a more accurate and reliable sources of information that could help them in developing the project. They should do this things to prove that the team are capable of making this project successful as what the investors wanted to happen. The team have to keep on its track to remain the trust of those potential investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:30:41 PM

That is true, the project really needs a good team and best investors so that this will be long last and it would not frighten to achieve the success because they will meet a lot of challenges that strikes how strong they are to stand for long.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:39:10 PM

As much as possible they have to exert a creative way to get a more accurate and reliable sources of information that could help them in developing the project. They should do this things to prove that the team are capable of making this project successful as what the investors wanted to happen. The team have to keep on its track to remain the trust of those potential investors.

The team are always be creative and innovative so that success will come along. We all know all the informations are to be gathered is very important and that is the way on how to handle it with care for long. The team did not stop to create progress so that it would not be stuck.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:24:28 PM

The team are always be creative and innovative so that success will come along. We all know all the informations are to be gathered is very important and that is the way on how to handle it with care for long. The team did not stop to create progress so that it would not be stuck.

You are right, the team did not stop in creating a strategy in order to continue the progress of the project. This is a good doings of a good team. Just hoping that the team will maintain what they had started and also keep being active in giving informations and answering questions to those who are new and curious about the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:27:24 PM

I might be agree for you that the advertisements and some other marketing strategies will be helping the project. But, there is a problem that they cannot face at the moment is the community.
Gues yes, the project community is starts growing each day and lapses seems at the project teams part. They don't have continues and  constant communication in the market and the people. They  not regularly releasing updates and new information about the project matter.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: