Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 05:20:36 PM

going to be short and to the point: I like this project because it brings something new to the table, I also love the ambitious goals set by the team
Yeah a lovely project is set by the team & uniques idea they have also carry people here.but i think they need now big support by promoting the project through social media
Well as of now the project is slowly reaching the popularity level but, it still really need to have excellent set of ideas and strategies to make this project a success. Nevertheless I know this will be a good and smooth results in the future.
The project still needs more time to gain popularity but according to time they are doing very well right now. I hope they will achieve their goals within less period of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

going to be short and to the point: I like this project because it brings something new to the table, I also love the ambitious goals set by the team
Yeah a lovely project is set by the team & uniques idea they have also carry people here.but i think they need now big support by promoting the project through social media
Well as of now the project is slowly reaching the popularity level but, it still really need to have excellent set of ideas and strategies to make this project a success. Nevertheless I know this will be a good and smooth results in the future.

To get the number of individual who are able to stand for the project those are the team and the investors because they have one goal. Aiming for the success of the project in the near future. As of this moment it is slowly demand for the success because everyone are working for one goal.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

The project still needs more time to gain popularity but according to time they are doing very well right now. I hope they will achieve their goals within less period of time.

At this time the project build it's name in the community already but it really need a time also to gain the trust so that it will be successful in the near future. Well I guess it would be successful because this project focuses to the environment which is really need of all.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:29:10 AM

At this time the project build it's name in the community already but it really need a time also to gain the trust so that it will be successful in the near future. Well I guess it would be successful because this project focuses to the environment which is really need of all.
It is not so easy to build and gain the trust of the crypto users here in the crypto currency community most especially in times like this because the crypto marlrt is still not in a good shape and many more scam crypto projects are tend to spread all over. So, the people are just taking to be more secure to theirselves. But if the P2PEP project will keep on proving their worth to be a proud crypto project then, they really needs time to shape its name.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:02:57 PM

Just look on the community, their community is very likely alive in any platform such as their telegram, facebook, twitter, and also the greatest and the almighty bitcointalk forum.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

Making a trust on the people around here was the strongest problem that they are gonna face in the period of the ICO because they need to ensure the potential investors to get invested.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:12:00 PM

It is not so easy to build and gain the trust of the crypto users here in the crypto currency community most especially in times like this because the crypto marlrt is still not in a good shape and many more scam crypto projects are tend to spread all over. So, the people are just taking to be more secure to theirselves. But if the P2PEP project will keep on proving their worth to be a proud crypto project then, they really needs time to shape its name.
Yeah, it is not easy to build trust from the users here since there are so many projects that needs every trust of the users and only 1/1000 people who trust in the project.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:30:36 PM

Instead we worry too much on crypto currency market and other operations it is highly better if they proceed with an agile meet with scrum masters,  architect, developers and make a plan for advertising functionalities and project development that will bring more good will automatically.
I think those things can easily get after promotion of the project.But nothing is as easy as looks.I think they should now promote their project through some bounty work
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:40:23 PM

The community behind the project has been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. Because the community knows how much hard work team has done on projects development.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

Instead we worry too much on crypto currency market and other operations it is highly better if they proceed with an agile meet with scrum masters,  architect, developers and make a plan for advertising functionalities and project development that will bring more good will automatically.
I think those things can easily get after promotion of the project.But nothing is as easy as looks.I think they should now promote their project through some bounty work

Promotion can help a lot in making the project successful. The best to have is a 2 in 1 promotion which can help both in the project and the people who supported the project. This could really help because popularity is one of the reason why many people will love to know about the project. Because they will find it interested after knowing many are supporting the project and why it is popular.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tannerchum

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:30:06 PM

The community behind the project has been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. Because the community knows how much hard work team has done on projects development.

They are all agreed and support the project it is because it is for the good of all. The connectivity of the environment and people living in the community is well presented a good communication. In that case it is very important to clean and give importance to the Environment to take care by the community.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:33:00 PM

Promotion can help a lot in making the project successful. The best to have is a 2 in 1 promotion which can help both in the project and the people who supported the project. This could really help because popularity is one of the reason why many people will love to know about the project. Because they will find it interested after knowing many are supporting the project and why it is popular.

That is one way of dealing the exact process if you are really working hard, it is easy to determine either you did the best or not. To the team who goves advantages to this project we are very glad and thankful because we have seen a great opportunity will come along. We need to love the people living in the community because they are the support.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:04:18 PM

Yes, exactly the community is the supporting team which makes the project more lively and  colorful. A strong community indicates a good relationship withe the team and the supporters.  The hardwork of the team and its developers will be paid off soon as the project keep on growing and success will finally achieved.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:13:17 PM

Well as we all see, the team can be trusted that's why they gain the support from the community. This continues development will surely gain a better way to get the best opportunity here in the crypto community. Hopefully the team will continue to work on what they have started.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:58:19 PM

Well as we all see, the team can be trusted that's why they gain the support from the community. This continues development will surely gain a better way to get the best opportunity here in the crypto community. Hopefully the team will continue to work on what they have started.
It is all as they have initially promised and many people trusted the project accordingly as said in the white papers but now even they stop the operations that leads a great downfall so let them proceed with what they started without giving them a break.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

Instead we worry too much on crypto currency market and other operations it is highly better if they proceed with an agile meet with scrum masters,  architect, developers and make a plan for advertising functionalities and project development that will bring more good will automatically.

That is one way of dealing the exact process if you are really working hard, it is easy to determine either you did the best or not. To the team who goves advantages to this project we are very glad and thankful because we have seen a great opportunity will come along. We need to love the people living in the community because they are the support.
We cannot judge with the assumptions about the good or bad, they need to reach all the goals in every level and as a team they are executing all the efforts that brings more added value in the community with a leading progress to grab more business.
tannerchum

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

Instead we worry too much on crypto currency market and other operations it is highly better if they proceed with an agile meet with scrum masters,  architect, developers and make a plan for advertising functionalities and project development that will bring more good will automatically.

We cannot judge with the assumptions about the good or bad, they need to reach all the goals in every level and as a team they are executing all the efforts that brings more added value in the community with a leading progress to grab more business.

I agree on you it really needs an effort so that we can say that it gets the highest point. As of now the team gets closer to the success because they give everything that the project needs. We can say it is ideal for this project because of the capabilities that brings all through out the way.

Morjana17

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:50:02 PM

It is all as they have initially promised and many people trusted the project accordingly as said in the white papers but now even they stop the operations that leads a great downfall so let them proceed with what they started without giving them a break.

As the investors read the white papers they have seen a bright fure in it. It means it guarantee more advantages to the environmemt as well as to the community and people living on it. I guess this project will boom and raise into the higest point of view to everyone.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:14:46 PM

As the investors read the white papers they have seen a bright fure in it. It means it guarantee more advantages to the environmemt as well as to the community and people living on it. I guess this project will boom and raise into the higest point of view to everyone.

True, just by reading the white papers people will be interested and find it as a good project. It focuses not only for the people but also for the goodness of the environment. This project will surely achieve success because of its usefulness and having a good foundation.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 11:14:15 PM

Everything is need to have a good strategic plan to meet that expectations. The project is very interesting but without the support of the community it will not be able to have a successful career here in the crypto community. Hopefully the community will continue to support this project untill the end of this project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: