Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26997 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

P2PEP is become a universal project for all investors as they know This project will shine through its Ico time because it is energy saving based platform.This type of platform never goes wrong
Many investors are frightened now and are skeptical about all projects. I hope p2pep will have no such problem and they will be able to find base of investors as really it is deserved the true idea.
Every project need correct idea if investors can also give idea,then nothing to fear.The project need to give new progress so that they won't loss the client 

As much as possible they have to exert a creative way to get a more accurate and reliable sources of information that could help them in developing the project. They should do this things to prove that the team are capable of making this project successful as what the investors wanted to happen. The team have to keep on its track to remain the trust of those potential investors.

The team are always be creative and innovative so that success will come along. We all know all the informations are to be gathered is very important and that is the way on how to handle it with care for long. The team did not stop to create progress so that it would not be stuck.
Yes,  in running a project is not an easy task. This might lead for undesirable results, but I noticed how creative and experience team in this. Nevertheless the project is composed of excellent and hardworking team. Hopefully they will able to release some updated informations about the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:06:20 PM

Looks legit upon checking some sources. It's one of those projects that I will keep my eye on and I hope it won't fail me. Much success to P2PEP!
Agree, the project is shaping for almost 2 months now and then again there is no legit proofs that the project is not authentic. All we see is the updates and project management. Hopefully they will not lost confidence that this project will able to rach the top.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:02:57 AM

Looks legit upon checking some sources. It's one of those projects that I will keep my eye on and I hope it won't fail me. Much success to P2PEP!
Agree, the project is shaping for almost 2 months now and then again there is no legit proofs that the project is not authentic. All we see is the updates and project management. Hopefully they will not lost confidence that this project will able to rach the top.
I was also hoping the same way that will benefits this project and also all of us in here. A true great project is not only it is successful but which also a project that makes its community benefited and gladly to have it which satisfies the wants and needs of the crypto users.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

I was also hoping the same way that will benefits this project and also all of us in here. A true great project is not only it is successful but which also a project that makes its community benefited and gladly to have it which satisfies the wants and needs of the crypto users.
The benefit on investing the project is to having a better solution and revolution to make the earth better than ever. I wish this project gonna make a big impact to the universe.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:30:36 AM

They have a great plan like what it showed in their roadmap at their website named p2pep.com. Aside from a great plan, they have a unique feature that cannot be stealed.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

Most of the legit project in bitcointalk really wanted to be able to reach to the top since they dont want to waste the fund that are gotten from the ICO or their partners.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

The benefit on investing the project is to having a better solution and revolution to make the earth better than ever. I wish this project gonna make a big impact to the universe.
Yes, exactly the project is based on a great idea which has created a great impact on nature and it will be creating much more as per the time passes.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:49:51 PM

They have a great plan like what it showed in their roadmap at their website named p2pep.com. Aside from a great plan, they have a unique feature that cannot be stealed.
Incredible observation mate, since from the very star project promise for a clean air and a profitable project in the future. The project concept makes it to be more elegant and promising.  Concept was accepted and embraced by many because of its great trust from  the team and developers.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

Yes, exactly the project is based on a great idea which has created a great impact on nature and it will be creating much more as per the time passes.
Absolutely, when you invest you are also help the environment. So this profitable and beneficial at the same time. Invest and conserving environment at the same yime time is a huge thing.  I am very impressed and proud who ever create the project concept because of its sincerity and passion to help environment while doing a bussiness. Hitting two birds in one stone.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:48:35 PM

Yes,  the project is extraordinary in amazing. I do have large hope with this project because it will be beneficial and helpful in saving mother  earth.   Quite good for a project. This is longterm project with very valuable
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

The noblest goal is to give the Earth to our children in a better condition than we received it from our parents. I hope this project thinks about it. Cool

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:27:10 PM

Yes,  the project is extraordinary in amazing. I do have large hope with this project because it will be beneficial and helpful in saving mother  earth.   Quite good for a project. This is longterm project with very valuable
Their are different strategies that implies an application of techniques that would always depends on us on how are we going to handle it. This project is amazing because it talks about on how to clean the environment which lead to success in the world because it focuses the goodness.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:29:22 PM

Well, they should give frequent updates and information to have a good connection towards the community. With their couple of months that they've been here in crypto world they must do anything that is interesting so that they can can have alot of supporters and investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:48:16 PM

Well, they should give frequent updates and information to have a good connection towards the community. With their couple of months that they've been here in crypto world they must do anything that is interesting so that they can can have alot of supporters and investors.

That is the exact job of the team to give feedbacks and constant giving of informations so that it would always get in touch and the process of success is always into it. The best asset is in need is the communication for them to know the process as well as it passes by. The supporters supports for the greatness of the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

That is the exact job of the team to give feedbacks and constant giving of informations so that it would always get in touch and the process of success is always into it. The best asset is in need is the communication for them to know the process as well as it passes by. The supporters supports for the greatness of the project.

Correct, it is one of the teams duty to give feedback and inform the community about the progress and the exact level of the project. This will make people conclude how great the team  is. Communication is very important in order to have an understanding between both sides. We cannot deny the fact that there are some information which not clearly understand. I just hope the team will continue to be active in entertaining such queries and giving information.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

We seek more priority on the project whitepapers dealing with the enhancements and the new additional features added frequently that will allow us to understand project progress which adds a goodwill for our investments.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:46:28 PM

They are also not giving up at any major clusters dealing with any prospective and facing the challenges of the competitors that is tending more quality which deals with energy and connectivity.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:39:02 AM

We seek more priority on the project whitepapers dealing with the enhancements and the new additional features added frequently that will allow us to understand project progress which adds a goodwill for our investments.
Looking forward to this project as they really keep on having more priorities in the community and not only that because the team behind this project is keep on pushing through the best they could to satisfies and provides what the people and the community wants and needs which is a project that really worth to suport and more, to invest.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:30:01 PM

Looking forward to this project as they really keep on having more priorities in the community and not only that because the team behind this project is keep on pushing through the best they could to satisfies and provides what the people and the community wants and needs which is a project that really worth to suport and more, to invest.
Yes, exactly the team behind the project has been consistently pushing forward the platform towards the way of success since from the beginning. I hope very soon they will succeed. 

RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:38:54 PM

Most of the legit project in bitcointalk really wanted to be able to reach to the top since they dont want to waste the fund that are gotten from the ICO or their partners.
Yeah, indeed. I pretty sure that they gonna blow up your mind until they have an opportunity to be success in someday in the future because it is nearly possible.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: