Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:48:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PENG] Penguincoin - Vote for Cryptsy!  (Read 206037 times)
lasciv

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:27:07 AM

too shady for me.. I'll pass.
digitalvacuum

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:54:23 AM

What's funny is that the same thing happened with Molecule - the dev lost his 5.5% premine to a fork at launch.
Miners were happy the premine disappeared and the coin is all the stronger for it.

Even funnier the dev released a 'new' identical coin later that day called Atom, with a 5.5% premine.

These devs aren't very subtle about their blatant attempts to deceive miners for a stab at instant riches.

CTRL ALTcoin DELETE
lasciv

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:58:50 AM

lol. 5.5% is just discusting. did he make a self-moderated thread like those 'Ultra' scammers?
newdev12

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:28:10 AM

I think if a lot of people agree with having a coin with no premine. But devs needs funds to take the coin forward, if the coin starts to slow down, the premine can be used for all kinds of promotion, 0.4 premine is more than acceptable for me.

I can see this coin having a massive following and be very popular, penguins all the way.

PENG And DOGE to the moon as they would say!
HunterS

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:36:51 AM

wow
im over these prmine jokers lol
mine if u want but please dont lol

Penguincoin (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:46:31 AM

LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

Dev: I will have 92million PENG from premining!!!!
(after 10minutes)

Dev: I want more!!! RELAUNCH tomorrow!!!

TODAY:

Dev: Nobody noticed, it's 0.4% premine now, I'm getting 368 million later!!!

Isn't it amazing? Isn't it surprising? Isn't it exciting? Isn't? Dev?

0.4% isnt just for me, its split 0.2% with the other developer who helped me make this re-launch happen. Most coins have higher than 1% premine but i wanted to keep its miners happy so i made it originally 0.1% but considering people are asking for bountys which are like a high percentage of my premine it would be hard to distribute it around, so its 0.2% for me and the 0.2% for the other developer.

I dont know why you're suggesting this some sort of scam coin, its not. The coins specifications have changed to most suiting this time around.

The penguins are nearly here and there going to the moon, you either stick by them or leave now. No one is forcing you too mine this, but im standing by this coin and im going to put 110% in the promotion of this coin. Im aiming to get the community involved, hence the premine.. some of you just cant see this and think its for personal gain.. this is why you're calling it a scam coin, correct?

I can assure you, this low premine percentage is not for personal gain.
conrad90

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 06:55:54 AM

LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

(after 10minutes)

TODAY:

0.4% isnt just for me, its split 0.2% with the other developer who helped me make this re-launch happen. Most coins have higher than 1% premine but i wanted to keep its miners happy so i made it originally 0.1% but considering people are asking for bountys which are like a high percentage of my premine it would be hard to distribute it around, so its 0.2% for me and the 0.2% for the other developer.

I dont know why you're suggesting this some sort of scam coin, its not. The coins specifications have changed to most suiting this time around.

The penguins are nearly here and there going to the moon, you either stick by them or leave now. No one is forcing you too mine this, but im standing by this coin and im going to put 110% in the promotion of this coin. Im aiming to get the community involved, hence the premine.. some of you just cant see this and think its for personal gain.. this is why you're calling it a scam coin, correct?

WELL SAID DEV!! This is what i love to see, and its signs of an honest dev.

I cant believe the immature members on this forum moaning about A 0.4% PREMINE. YES 0.4% NOT 1% BUT 0.4%. You dont moan about saturncoins premine, astrocoins, and basically all the other alternatives with 1% + premine do you? Exactly, if you're going to winge and cry over the dev trying to help this coin, then leave.

I'm in and im looking forward to the launch of this coin. MR PENG IS GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON
CatCoinForums

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:00:00 AM

LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

(after 10minutes)

TODAY:

I cant believe the immature members on this forum moaning about A 0.4% PREMINE. YES 0.4% NOT 1% BUT 0.4%. You dont moan about saturncoins premine, astrocoins, and basically all the other alternatives with 1% + premine do you? Exactly, if you're going to winge and cry over the dev trying to help this coin, then leave.

I'm in and im looking forward to the launch of this coin. MR PENG IS GOING TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

+100, I see this coin doing well and a popular hit with the chinese.. Im in.
ScroogeD

Activity: 70

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:03:02 AM

LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

(after 10minutes)

TODAY:

If this is true, you should reveal the other devs identity and the two premine addresses. Everytime you start a big promotion, you can write down, how much coins have been given away for promotion and how much are left. This would be more than fair and the community will gain trust for this transparency. I know you can look it up in the blockchain, but why hide it, if you can promote it in the first post.

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:07:28 AM

LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

(after 10minutes)

TODAY:

fuck you, I was all for it even with the 0.1% pre-mine.

4x times that is too much, it's 1,472 blocks (the 1-500000 reward ones) or 61 hours of the total network worth of hashing power.
lasciv

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:39:19 AM

LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

(after 10minutes)

TODAY:

Actually ymer was complaining about Saturn's premine and instamine.

And I do have a problem with fake accounts, so please, whoever is doing this (I'm guessing it's the poor Dev), don't spam the shit out of this thread. It is gonna be another pointless coin, like Coino, if you continue to do so.
lasciv

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 07:53:25 AM
Last edit: February 03, 2014, 08:04:41 AM by lasciv

LAST NIGHT:

0.1% premine

(after 10minutes)

TODAY:

This is totaly a scam coin.

First the bounties, then all for you and your buddy, then to involve the comunity.
lasciv

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:10:56 AM

I suggest you make a new account and change the name of a coin to a.. let's say.. hmm.. pig? we don't have pigs, do we?

lasciv

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 08:50:35 AM

I just remembered! Make a MILF coin!!!

I'm waiting for that, for like, a month..
Crypto King

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:27:13 AM

Let's give the Dev a break lol how many will still mine this after slating it. This coin will have a lot of interest still and a lot of people are not worried about the premine. 2 Chinese pools from start so shows there's interest in China and when the launch is completed all will be forgotten about.

Everybody will be mining Penguin coin trust me.
Bigeyeone

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:30:48 AM

Anyway, why exactly did these forks happen ?

PMC: 19dNRVPcjsESqo8isdauc1gQ6PbUrAZor9
itsallpc

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:32:04 AM

I suggest you make a new account and change the name of a coin to a.. let's say.. hmm.. pig? we don't have pigs, do we?

I think we should have no premine and as for a new coin

BLOBFISH COIN Smiley

johnngbluntzky

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 10:57:40 AM

yup. let me ask you this Penguincoin. How many coins will be mined within the first 2 weeks? how many pre-mined coins will you be holding? wayy more than anyone else. no premine or go fuck yourself with a curling iron.

btcpoland

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:20:15 AM

Please, can you tell exactly how many coins are you going to leave for yourself and how many will you give for bounties etc.? Because you sometimes tell 100% for bounties, now you tell it is for yourself and the other dev. So? 0.2% for the other dev. What about your part 0.2%? What % for the community and what % for you only?

And still: 184M coins for the other dev? That's quite a coin. Who is the other dev?
mercenar1e

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 11:21:51 AM

whats with the constant barrage of shitty coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: