Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:11:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

I just encountered this new platform and I would like to ask what makes it different from the other existing Cryptolending platforms already available like ETHLEND and others? What are the advantages of this compared to the other existing outfits out there? I might as well check your whitepaper and website and see if I can find something there what will help me make good decisions in participating.

In their presentation on the last page they have a list of the differences to other platforms. ETHLend is not there, but some others
https://lendsbay.io/static/documents/lb_presentation_en.pdf

Well I don't know much about ETHLEND but I believe lendsbay  have a lot to offer and also their concept is a little bit different

I think the main difference of Lendsbay to Ethlend is in the possibility for Lendsbay users to get loans in a fiat currency which will be secured by a cryptocurrency. Ethlend deals only with crypto loaning.

I think the zero interest option is also something they are different on. I am not sure if others have the same option or not but I think having the possibility or at least having this option is a real plus.

Normally when you lend a friend some money you only ask for the original amount back, Lendsbay want to encourage this type of lending on the platform hence why they offer the zero interest option.

A lot of informal lending between family members and friends isn't documented and there is no real responsibility on the lendee to repay the money within a certain time frame, or even pay the full amount.

Lendsbay's platform will increase the trust between friends and family and provide records for both parties to make sure someone can be held liable if there is a repayment failure.

I actually haven't seen anyone else try and do this before, this is a very unique idea and I really hope it does well, I saw an article by Lendsbay on Medium that shows off the Russian version of the app, it looks really good, check it out here: https://medium.com/@lendsbayio/the-design-of-the-lendsbay-app-is-completely-ready-b12678d9d163

Hopefully they will release the English prototype soon!

chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:48:46 PM

I just encountered this new platform and I would like to ask what makes it different from the other existing Cryptolending platforms already available like ETHLEND and others? What are the advantages of this compared to the other existing outfits out there? I might as well check your whitepaper and website and see if I can find something there what will help me make good decisions in participating.

In their presentation on the last page they have a list of the differences to other platforms. ETHLend is not there, but some others

Well I don't know much about ETHLEND but I believe lendsbay  have a lot to offer and also their concept is a little bit different

I think the main difference of Lendsbay to Ethlend is in the possibility for Lendsbay users to get loans in a fiat currency which will be secured by a cryptocurrency. Ethlend deals only with crypto loaning.

I think the zero interest option is also something they are different on. I am not sure if others have the same option or not but I think having the possibility or at least having this option is a real plus.

Normally when you lend a friend some money you only ask for the original amount back, Lendsbay want to encourage this type of lending on the platform hence why they offer the zero interest option.

A lot of informal lending between family members and friends isn't documented and there is no real responsibility on the lendee to repay the money within a certain time frame, or even pay the full amount.

Lendsbay's platform will increase the trust between friends and family and provide records for both parties to make sure someone can be held liable if there is a repayment failure.

I actually haven't seen anyone else try and do this before, this is a very unique idea and I really hope it does well, I saw an article by Lendsbay on Medium that shows off the Russian version of the app, it looks really good, check it out here: https://medium.com/@lendsbayio/the-design-of-the-lendsbay-app-is-completely-ready-b12678d9d163

Yes, normally we don't charge any interest to our friends, but if we use LendsBay platform, at least transaction will be documented and it will be easy to track for our family members just in case something happens to us.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:03:13 PM

Yes, normally we don't charge any interest to our friends, but if we use LendsBay platform, at least transaction will be documented and it will be easy to track for our family members just in case something happens to us.

Yeah, kinda of a pretty scummy thing to do to charge your friends and family interest in my opinion, so glad they have the option for a 0% interest loan.  I still don't think people are going to use this unless they're lending their friends/family a significant amount of money though. 
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:27:46 PM

Yeah, kinda of a pretty scummy thing to do to charge your friends and family interest in my opinion, so glad they have the option for a 0% interest loan.  I still don't think people are going to use this unless they're lending their friends/family a significant amount of money though. 

As you say it is good to have all options, but there are situations in real life where interest rates among family members can make a lot of sense.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

Looks decent, especially the team.  Cool
Haven't taken part in any Russian project but this could be the time.

They are solving real problem with great technology, from all indications this will make huge impact to our society I wish them success

The projects which solve real life problems and the ones that will be successful. After all - if everyone advantages from it or makes their life easier - why would it not be successful Smiley

You're right, they tend to solve a problem, something that has affected the lives of most individuals at one point of their existence, i wasn't confident at first but the portfolio of the team seems to be really encouraging, that means a lot and its worth considering, so i'm just following up the thread to see where the project leads and hopefully we'll get to see them hit their target

I get some of your early reservations, I was a little sceptical but something intrigued me so I thought I would stick with it and monitor the thread and progress. Bit by Bit, the project has won me over and I wish them all the success.

Yea, its not easy starting up a brand on a project whereby a lot of individuals fidget about, so its normal for people to get skeptical of the whole thing because of personal experience and all that but at the end, we all need to be open-minded and except the fact that things may actually go well, accepting change enables us to move forward
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

As you say it is good to have all options, but there are situations in real life where interest rates among family members can make a lot of sense.

Personally I just don't see it happening.  My only issue is that for the everyday user, are they realistically going to setup a blockchain app and account on both ends for a $100 loan to their friends/family? I know I wouldn't.  For borrowers and lenders however I can see it being used.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

Sudden jump in investment raised in last one day. 32k to 60k now. Seems like project is getting traction now and start picking up pace. Fingers crossed.

Seriously?? That's just 4k shy of a 100% increase. That's a great achievement in a short while. Guess thru is was a single investor cause I really would be surprised and amazed if they say its not a single investor

I won't be supposed if the sale spike was caused by a single investor who was impressed with LendsBay project and wants to make an impact on the sales.

I think the sale is still on the private phase. So it is expected that massive numbers would be put all at once. this would depend on how the talks are going with private investors.
To continue this project, they need to be raised total 250K in Pre-ICO? Because only 22 days remains and they just got almost 25% funds. If they will not reach their pre ICO target then what's steps they need to be taken?

According to their website they are 26 days away from closing this phase. They have raised 69k so far; I am not sure how good or bad is that but that is the case with private sales. It depends on how you perform as a sales man and convince other to put their money into the project.

I want to see how LendsBay will turn out, so I hope they can be able to raise the softcap amount if not there would be trouble. To be honest if the sales continue like this, i don't see them reaching the softcap.

I don't think is right to say such, anything can happen in the next coming days, i have seen projects take an amazing turn in the last period of sales, this can not be an exception, as investors we ought to stay positive and desist from been pessimistic, it doesn't help in the boosting of the entire project, so fingers crossed as we wait for the final outcome

Well why I see where you're coming from, I think he was trying to express the amount of frustration investors will feel if it takes such "amazing turn" however I feel positive for the project and think they will come out good in the end

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:17:06 PM

Sudden jump in investment raised in last one day. 32k to 60k now. Seems like project is getting traction now and start picking up pace. Fingers crossed.

Seriously?? That's just 4k shy of a 100% increase. That's a great achievement in a short while. Guess thru is was a single investor cause I really would be surprised and amazed if they say its not a single investor

I won't be supposed if the sale spike was caused by a single investor who was impressed with LendsBay project and wants to make an impact on the sales.

I think the sale is still on the private phase. So it is expected that massive numbers would be put all at once. this would depend on how the talks are going with private investors.
To continue this project, they need to be raised total 250K in Pre-ICO? Because only 22 days remains and they just got almost 25% funds. If they will not reach their pre ICO target then what's steps they need to be taken?

According to their website they are 26 days away from closing this phase. They have raised 69k so far; I am not sure how good or bad is that but that is the case with private sales. It depends on how you perform as a sales man and convince other to put their money into the project.

I want to see how LendsBay will turn out, so I hope they can be able to raise the softcap amount if not there would be trouble. To be honest if the sales continue like this, i don't see them reaching the softcap.

I don't think is right to say such, anything can happen in the next coming days, i have seen projects take an amazing turn in the last period of sales, this can not be an exception, as investors we ought to stay positive and desist from been pessimistic, it doesn't help in the boosting of the entire project, so fingers crossed as we wait for the final outcome

Some projects did raise more money in the last days but for some nothing happened even in the final sale period with bonuses.
I think at the beginning projects raise a lot more money then in the end as the bonuses are very high at the start, early investors always have a lot of benefit.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:26:36 PM

Personally I just don't see it happening.  My only issue is that for the everyday user, are they realistically going to setup a blockchain app and account on both ends for a $100 loan to their friends/family? I know I wouldn't.  For borrowers and lenders however I can see it being used.

Well, we all have our personal opinion or preferences to the issues of life, some others may find this as a life saver and may see it differently, don't get me wrong, i totally understand your point of view but i'm pretty sure a situation must have happened to some individuals in their lifetime whereby a loan of $50 can be very well appreciated, different strokes for different folks
kalehon

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

Interesting idea, with this kind of project will make shopping for everyday need  will be a lot more easy.
I think many peoples will be happy with this.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

Some projects did raise more money in the last days but for some nothing happened even in the final sale period with bonuses.
I think at the beginning projects raise a lot more money then in the end as the bonuses are very high at the start, early investors always have a lot of benefit.

Normally, I would agree, highest bonus on ICO start, but nowadays I see some projects with the best bonus before the ICO end. Nevertheless I prefer buying at ICO start.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:53:21 PM

Well I don't know much about ETHLEND but I believe lendsbay  have a lot to offer and also their concept is a little bit different

This single difference makes the Lendsbay project unique and attractive. Anybody can use it if FIAT payments are possible. Thats huge advantage as well.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:36:10 PM

106k earned so far. and the token price has already risen to $ 0.31. If you're interested, you should buy soon, the tokens getting more expensive. and after the ICO they will probably be many times more expensive
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:02:52 PM

106k earned so far. and the token price has already risen to $ 0.31. If you're interested, you should buy soon, the tokens getting more expensive. and after the ICO they will probably be many times more expensive

It's increasing steadily which is a very good thing that I am seeing with lendsbay. I am now getting confidence that it will reach softcap before the pre sales closed.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

It's increasing steadily which is a very good thing that I am seeing with lendsbay. I am now getting confidence that it will reach softcap before the pre sales closed.
I just found this project on Icowatchlist it got an amazing rating there, what is the softcap and hardcap of the pre-ico? and where can i find this information?
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

I just found this project on Icowatchlist it got an amazing rating there, what is the softcap and hardcap of the pre-ico? and where can i find this information?

Pretty sure all the specifics are available in the whitepaper and if their not then going to the telegram they can clarify the specifics, would look for you but on my phone and not very accessible at moment
block41

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

Unfortunately, I am not a supporter of projects in the field of lending. but for that matter, then on the technology of bl this process will be more honest and more convenient
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 08:58:32 PM

Interesting idea, with this kind of project will make shopping for everyday need  will be a lot more easy.
I think many peoples will be happy with this.

Shopping? I think it goes beyond that, what about setting up a business or say sme, I see lendsbay platform if roadmap is properly followed as a means to seek financial aids to do some productive stuffs for oneself knowing the ease of getting funds and the trustworthiness of the platform as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

Pretty sure all the specifics are available in the whitepaper and if their not then going to the telegram they can clarify the specifics, would look for you but on my phone and not very accessible at moment

In the Pre Sale are two goals, 250k and 500k Token. I don't no if it is soft- and hardcap. You can found all information on the LendsBay ICO page.
https://lendsbay.io/
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:14:03 PM

What is minimum purchase or investment here and what payment options are available? Also are we eligible for any bonuses or discount?

Minimum 0.01 ETH, you can pay in ETH or BTC. Also you can pay in other currency or fiat money (please contact us for these options).
Yes current bonus is ~20% to Pre ICO final price.

Definitely worth taking up that 20% bonus, that's still a huge number extra for free. Not much minimum investment either so no excuses not to invest really Smiley

20% bonus is reasonably good. Wonderful project to be part of that with such huge bonus. TOo much of bonus is not so good which will lead to dumping on listing. So I like this minimal discounts/bonuses.

Oh yeah, I heard about 300-500% bonuses for big investors in other ICO projects and that was the cause of big dumping of token price after exchange listings. This is not reasonable to give such huge bonuses.

That's a huge bonus. Was this 300% bonus given at a stretch or subsequently during different stages if the ico.. This is very foolish of the team giving 300% bonus. But i trust Lendsbay not to make this mistake.

Such bonuses are just dumb and they are only granted if those receiving it are planning to dump anyway.

It’s always important to understand their are people who see bonuses as discounts so more tokens for same value but their are also people who see them as free coins so it ends up being some idiots selling expensive tokens for a penny because they assume they got it for free and end up devaluing the market so smal bonuses and no bonuses I find are always the best

Sure but the numbers should make sense. If you grant weird bonuses to some people that's also a huge risk for anyone else to invest.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: