Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:06:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
Darsons (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:06:07 AM

106k earned so far. and the token price has already risen to $ 0.31. If you're interested, you should buy soon, the tokens getting more expensive. and after the ICO they will probably be many times more expensive

It's increasing steadily which is a very good thing that I am seeing with lendsbay. I am now getting confidence that it will reach softcap before the pre sales closed.
I just found this project on Icowatchlist it got an amazing rating there, what is the softcap and hardcap of the pre-ico? and where can i find this information?

Pretty sure all the specifics are available in the whitepaper and if their not then going to the telegram they can clarify the specifics, would look for you but on my phone and not very accessible at moment

In the Pre Sale are two goals, 250k and 500k Token. I don't no if it is soft- and hardcap. You can found all information on the LendsBay ICO page.
https://lendsbay.io/

To my understanding it is the soft and hardcap and from the look of things with the recent increase in the sales count we might see those targets getting achieved.

I like that they have set the hard cap at 1.5 mil which is quite smart if you ask me. I think in comparison to many other ICOs the low cap is a good sign that the team knows what they are doing and the low volume is enough to get to them to the profitable phase.

500k is hardcap or 1.5 mil is hardcap? These numbers are bit confusing  Huh. Anyway, tokens sale is picking up now, it's bit slow but steady.

500k $ is goal
1.5 mil $ is hardcap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:27:35 AM

106k earned so far. and the token price has already risen to $ 0.31. If you're interested, you should buy soon, the tokens getting more expensive. and after the ICO they will probably be many times more expensive

It's increasing steadily which is a very good thing that I am seeing with lendsbay. I am now getting confidence that it will reach softcap before the pre sales closed.
I just found this project on Icowatchlist it got an amazing rating there, what is the softcap and hardcap of the pre-ico? and where can i find this information?

Pretty sure all the specifics are available in the whitepaper and if their not then going to the telegram they can clarify the specifics, would look for you but on my phone and not very accessible at moment

In the Pre Sale are two goals, 250k and 500k Token. I don't no if it is soft- and hardcap. You can found all information on the LendsBay ICO page.

To my understanding it is the soft and hardcap and from the look of things with the recent increase in the sales count we might see those targets getting achieved.

I like that they have set the hard cap at 1.5 mil which is quite smart if you ask me. I think in comparison to many other ICOs the low cap is a good sign that the team knows what they are doing and the low volume is enough to get to them to the profitable phase.

500k is hardcap or 1.5 mil is hardcap? These numbers are bit confusing  Huh. Anyway, tokens sale is picking up now, it's bit slow but steady.

500k $ is goal
1.5 mil $ is hardcap

Such low numbers which is great to see, alot of projects recently have a hardcap of $20million USd for example, just excessive - $1.5 million HARDCAP is very realistic and small
sondt

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:35:58 AM

Interested.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

I think the 500k is the target (hardcap) for the Pre ICO. For the following ICO the softcap is 10 million token. I don‘t know why someone said 1.5 million as hardcap.

if you look at the onepager (https://lendsbay.io/static/documents/one_pager_en.pdf)
then you see that their target is $ 0.5-1.5 mln in the pre-ICO and $ 25-50 mln in the public sale

yes Indeed. I think they can reach their cap given it is quite reasonable and they seem to be quite capable of executing based on what they mentioned on their documents. The sale is advancing steadily too.

ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

I think the 500k is the target (hardcap) for the Pre ICO. For the following ICO the softcap is 10 million token. I don‘t know why someone said 1.5 million as hardcap.

if you look at the onepager (https://lendsbay.io/static/documents/one_pager_en.pdf)
then you see that their target is $ 0.5-1.5 mln in the pre-ICO and $ 25-50 mln in the public sale

yes Indeed. I think they can reach their cap given it is quite reasonable and they seem to be quite capable of executing based on what they mentioned on their documents. The sale is advancing steadily too.
See the progress of ICO. In the morning it was 106K and now I can see it's 119K raised which is huge amount they raised in just few hours. But just want to know, when price is increasing? I mean any specific sold tokens or after/between in hours?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:54:52 PM

See the progress of ICO. In the morning it was 106K and now I can see it's 119K raised which is huge amount they raised in just few hours. But just want to know, when price is increasing? I mean any specific sold tokens or after/between in hours?

I am surprised too. The token sale is rapidly nearing the softcap, is there any news coming out today or investors are already seeing the purpose of this project.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 02:57:43 PM

There was no question th we guys were going to hit their caps atleast in my mind they have been moving along at a crazy pace from both financial and company perspective having heard them discuss the project in chat and where they are headed theirs a huge amount of potential
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

Interesting idea, with this kind of project will make shopping for everyday need  will be a lot more easy.
I think many peoples will be happy with this.

Shopping? I think it goes beyond that, what about setting up a business or say sme, I see lendsbay platform if roadmap is properly followed as a means to seek financial aids to do some productive stuffs for oneself knowing the ease of getting funds and the trustworthiness of the platform as well

That's precisely what i see in this project in terms of benefits, creating an avenue for small scale businesses to get loans, start up a business and support there families which will invariable cut down the number of unemployment, we should learn to look beyond the scope of projects and try to understand what good it can do in the lives of individuals
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

Thank you faulerwilli I was already getting It all mixed up, now this inspires confidence as to what they intend to achieve

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
BITpashaCOIN
Copper Member

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:14:30 PM

I have been looking at the roadmap this morning and it looks like Lendsbay will get a lot done in July. Firstly they will be releasing the beta app for Android/iOS. Then they will develop the legal component and establish the ratings and pricing a mechanism.

It’s a lot to get done, but if they do it all next month then they will be off to a flying start. I have seen a lot of other projects that are trying to do something similar with bringing credit risk to the Blockchain, but these guys look like the real deal, they are putting a lot of emphasis on the legal side of the business and on the underwriting.

It’s a very regulated business and I’m glad to see Lendsbay are taking this seriously with the legal work they are doing. Also the founder/COO Andrey Cheremkhin is a legal professional that has worked in the industry for over 10 years, he will be invaluable to the teams everyday operations.

Thank you for bringing that up! It's not like I completely forgot about it, but that's a nice reminder Cheesy
Anyways, do you think July is gonna be this sink-or-swim moment for LendsBay?

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:54:36 PM

I have been looking at the roadmap this morning and it looks like Lendsbay will get a lot done in July. Firstly they will be releasing the beta app for Android/iOS. Then they will develop the legal component and establish the ratings and pricing a mechanism.

It’s a lot to get done, but if they do it all next month then they will be off to a flying start. I have seen a lot of other projects that are trying to do something similar with bringing credit risk to the Blockchain, but these guys look like the real deal, they are putting a lot of emphasis on the legal side of the business and on the underwriting.

It’s a very regulated business and I’m glad to see Lendsbay are taking this seriously with the legal work they are doing. Also the founder/COO Andrey Cheremkhin is a legal professional that has worked in the industry for over 10 years, he will be invaluable to the teams everyday operations.

Thank you for bringing that up! It's not like I completely forgot about it, but that's a nice reminder Cheesy

I don't think it's going to be a 'sink or swim' moment at all.  With the way they have been carrying on currently I see no reason why the team won't meet the roadmap they have setout, and they're still in the ICO Phase.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:47:14 PM

Thank you faulerwilli I was already getting It all mixed up, now this inspires confidence as to what they intend to achieve

Yeah, thanks Willi. I think I mixed up the figures or I was to drunk after yesterdays football match. Don't drink and post on bitcointalk  Grin
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:58:22 PM

Yeah, thanks Willi. I think I mixed up the figures or I was to drunk after yesterdays football match. Don't drink and post on bitcointalk  Grin

It was an exciting match, so it can happen that one drinks too much beer :-)
and if it calms you, I have already confused numbers without having drunk anything :-)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:01:35 PM

I am surprised too. The token sale is rapidly nearing the softcap, is there any news coming out today or investors are already seeing the purpose of this project.

Tokensale of Lendsbay is going slowly but steadily. Given the amount of time we have, I think we will hit the respective caps soon and move forward
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:02:14 PM

Not sure if it's been mentioned or not already as I may have missed it, but just noticed that they have some very impressive ratings on ICO rating websites..

https://www.trackico.io/ico/lendsbay/
https://findico.io/ico/lendsbay
https://icoholder.com/en/lendsbay-22162
https://icomarks.com/ico/lendsbay
https://icobench.com/ico/lendsbay
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:16:33 PM

I don't think it's going to be a 'sink or swim' moment at all.  With the way they have been carrying on currently I see no reason why the team won't meet the roadmap they have setout, and they're still in the ICO Phase.

Indeed. Roadmap and technical questions are instantaneously answered by the team in their telegram channel. Very knowledgeable team is observed.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:36:55 PM

Yea, you're right, its funny the way people draw conclusions when its really certain that a lot has not even started, the value that they tend to add to the community is a good one, i mean is an avenue where anyone can run to in times of need, the thing is, many are just skeptical because its a lending platform but its not the usual, its too early for assumptions
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

Interested.

Hey, if you're interested in LendsBay, have you checked their whitepaper or one pager yet? Here's a link to their one pager;

https://lendsbay.io/static/documents/one_pager_en.pdf
za7199za

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:41:00 PM

Darsons (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 08:47:06 PM

Do you follow the FIFA World Cup? ⚽️
We will give 5 LendsBay tokens to everyone who will guess the team - the winner of the FIFA World Cup 2018!
Leave a comment under this post with the name of the country, which will be the winner in your opinion!

- Uruguay
- France
- Brazil
- Belgium
- Sweden
- England
- Russia
- Croatia

After the final (July 15, 2018) we will contact those who guessed the winner and they will receive the prize (5 LBT) 🎁

https://img.tglab.uz/347067812/15307252265b3d036af1799.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: