Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750498 times)
killer625

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 02:27:49 PM

Good morning, scammers, shills and their marks!

Given the excruciatingly painful displays of what passes for logic and reason around here, it seems I *am* going to have to walk you through it.

Here, I found a simple explanation written by a fifth-grader, this should help:

"Say you went to your sister and told her, if she gives you a dollar to invest today, you will give it back to her on Tuesday next week and she will get $1.25. Then you go to your other sister and tell her the same thing only you will give her $1.25 Wednesday. Then you go on to your dad and every person you know and tell them the same thing. As you’re going around asking for money from other people you know, you give your first sister her $1.25 and she’s happy to have twenty five cents extra just for letting you invest her $1. So she says, why don’t you keep my dollar and invest it some more? So you say, OK.

But the thing is, you weren’t really investing it were you? You were just using other people’s money to make it look like you are earning money for them. Do you see how you will eventually run out of money especially if they all ask for their money at the same time?"

So, with regards to the referral system you desperately want to not be the basis for what it is, I will ask again, why would a legitimate business with nothing more to sell and, as 'ilic' quite correctly pointed out, not wanting the hassle of more newbie customers who all ask 'dumb' questions and need far too much customer support, continue to promote themselves by way of a 'referral bonus' system?

You see, every time a new 'investor' is referred to the scrypt.cc Ponzi scam, part of the money they pay in is used to pay the earlier 'investors' withdrawal requirements and, as the example shows, in most cases greed causes early 'investors' to plough most of their 'profit'  straight back in to the scheme so they can 'compound' their earnings, meaning very little actually has to be available to cover withdrawals as very few 'investors' withdraw their entire funds, albeit some will do exactly that on occasion, but by then there is usually more than enough money in the system to cover as the ripple effect of referrals brings more and more 'investors' into the bottom of the scam.

The ONLY money that the scypt.cc ponzi scam needs to concern itself with, is the actual currency being pumped into it and the actual currency which is withdrawn out of it. All the in-between 'buying' and 'selling' and 'mining' is simply numbers on a screen which they control. If they wanted to they could declare any profit-rate they liked for cloud mining, but it would only be sustainable at a certain rate depending on the fresh funding coming in from the referrals, which is probably why these 'power issues' and such arise, because they need to very carefully balance the need for the greedy 'investors' to believe they are better off 'compounding' their 'profit' instead of withdrawing it and making sure not to quote a too-high return which would see more profit-taking events where people opt to withdraw larger amounts than that which is being introduced into the scheme.

I find this: http://www.cmmonitor.com/ extremely disturbing. It is a website dedicated solely to declaring whether a 'cloud mining' operation is currently processing withdrawals and what 'returns' each scam is offering. There is no mention of validating whether any of these operations are legitimate. It suggests a larger, coordinated group of scams may be being operated, particularly when you read of the marketing emails one ponzi group of 'investors' receive from another 'cloud mining' operation. Suckers are suckers, I guess, so they'll simply create multiple houses of cards and you can move around the same group believing you are cleverly 'spreading your risk'.

Let me make one thing clear, the moment a 'cloud mining' operation is listed on that site as not paying, that's when it is already too late unless the scam in question has scrabbled to come up with an excuse for a 'temporary' problem for which they can then use their own large profit to cover the shortfall in their in/out equation, with a mind to then manipulating the market further to fine-tune their parameters so that they can get back to trying to keep the scam running.

Your accusations are just accusations, baseless full of shit, it is just YOUR opinion which you are free to voice out, yet you keep on trying to tell people that you have some sort of magic 100% fullproof evidence that scc is a ponzi/scam whatever...

You just spam (yes the amount of your posts on the same subject qualifies that as spam in my book) that "oo booo hooo legitmate business does not pay referal rewards, MUST BE PONZI MENS ! ", don't know where you live, where you are from etc, but here where I live, gameshops have referal schemes, car dealers have referal schemes, even banks pay you bonuses for refering people to their bank. Of course they have to meet certain criteria for you to get paid as in have some money on the account or buy some stuff using debit card etc. Same stuff here, if you want to be rewarded your referal needs to buy KHS otherwise you get jack shit just like in real world. So please try to convince me and everyone else who thinks that you are just hating on the scrypt.cc because they refused to send you a selfie with their mining hardware, that referal system is pure evil and a 100% indicator of a ponzi scheme. So far you just keep on repeating same stuff over and over again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 03:29:37 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 03:41:52 PM by cryptodevil

Apart from the condescending intro (you really can't help yourself, can you?), this is one of the first constructive posts I've seen from you.
Better.

Thank you, although, as I said previously the condescension is only rolled out when I have to keep on pushing back against forceful ignorance.

Speaking of which:
keep refreshing, will work eventually. i'd advise to buy khs now. they will not get any cheaper than this.

Hi Killer, you big ol' shill, you!

Now, with regards to the cmmonitor.com website, the disconcerting fact is that it has been proven to be promoting a group of cloudmining operations over others and only when, one by one, they reach their terminal point and collapse do they then, often with quite a delay, report the ponzi to not be paying any more.

Somebody made a very pertinent observation which would also support my fears that there is a larger group of 'cloud mining' ponzi operators who are offering a revolving-door of shorter term scams alongside their longer-running ponzis because, after all, what better way to show how your long-running ponzi *must* be legit by ripping a load of bitcoin off suckers in the short term as well, through a re-skinned operation which you can then slate and encourage those who lost money in to join the 'legit' cloud mining operation, right?

I am on +ve ROI on CMW. You do not need to trust me or listen to any of the trolls over here. Check third party review who invested themselve and reporting return : www.cmmonitor.com/24-cloudmining-website.html. They also prove payment proof of last six months : www.cloudmining.website/payments.php

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=843417.520
Those transactions show that CMW is funnelling money to Eobot. If there was just 1 such transaction, that could be put down to an accident. When a third of the transactions from the very first payout involve money being funnelled to Eobot, that can only be deliberate.

The fact you refuse to acknowledge that just makes you seem like you are involved in this scam. The fact you actively defend this proven scam of a company make that involvement seem far more likely.

So, RussianRainbow/SpanishSoldier/GermanGiant, are you involved in the operation of this scam?
Given that RuusianRainbow/GermanGiant/SpanishSoldier left me negative feedback for providing evidence of CMW funnelling funds to Eobot and his rabid defence of CMW, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he's the operator of this scam.

It would appear there is sufficient reason to suspect multiple scam operations are being promoted at many levels, short term, medium term, etc. Along with the usual vitriol and hatred being spewed by their shills/fanboys in threads where legitimate questions are being asked.

[edit]
Actually, I recall this which would also support the claim SpanishSoldier is promoting a slew of scams:
Whales are spreading their investment among different cloud mining companies, which will never be reflected on the Top list. Because, the whales know thumb rule of investment - Do not keep all the balls in the same basket. Wink

Because, as was pointed out in reply, no 'whale' worth his coins would touch 'cloud mining' ponzi schemes with a bargepole. It is simply a way to get newbies to believe that if they spread their 'investment' across a range of these operations then one of them will bound to be the one which makes them rich, right?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 04:50:37 PM

Just to add to the collection of reasons to suspect SpanishSoldier/GermanGiant/RussianRainbow as being directly connected to cmmonitor.com and, by default, part of the scrypt.cc scam:
Domain Name: CMMONITOR.COM
Registrar: INTERNET INVEST, LTD. DBA IMENA.UA
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1112
Whois Server: whois.imena.ua
Referral URL: http://www.imena.ua
Name Server: NSA1.SRV53.COM
Name Server: NSA1.SRV53.ORG
Name Server: NSA4.SRV53.NET
Name Server: NSB3.SRV53.COM
Name Server: NSB3.SRV53.NET
Name Server: NSB4.SRV53.ORG
Name Server: NSC1.SRV53.COM
Name Server: NSC4.SRV53.NET
Name Server: NSC4.SRV53.ORG
Name Server: NSD2.SRV53.NET
Name Server: NSD3.SRV53.ORG
Name Server: NSD4.SRV53.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 12-jan-2015
Creation Date: 01-nov-2014
Expiration Date: 01-nov-2015
Internet Invest, Ltd. dba Imena.ua

2635 Walnut Street Denver CO 80205 United States
Ukraine
+380 44 2010102
pb@imena.ua
http://www.imena.ua

Now, given the delicate nature of the relationship between Ukraine and Russia, I'd be fairly confident in asserting that the sockpuppet account 'RussianRainbow' is meant to imply some sort of homophobic slur against the Russians, especially considering SpanishSoldier and GermanGiant are all clearly masculine, macho names.

So @SpanishSoldier, care to begin your screeching rant of hatred, or are you going to employ one of your lesser accounts, like 'killer625' to hurl abuse at me?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 04:53:05 PM

No one cares cryptodevil

anthony27boo

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:01:51 PM

For all those defending scrypt.cc, I'd like you to explain how a large scale mining operation could run based on auto switching between scrypt coins.  Take a look at any scrypt coin, it's block reward, and block time.  If you do the math, you'll see the total Bitcoin value that each coin produces in one day.  A few coins produce 5 or 8 bitcoins a day but for most, it's less than 1 Bitcoin.  That is the total amount produced by the entire network for each coin.

In order to pay out 100+ bitcoins a day, a scrypt cloud miner has to allocate most of its hashing power to litecoin.  Litecoin is far less profitable than Bitcoin.  For a while Scrypt.cc boasted a two month ROI.  Do the math yourself and try to figure out how one could allocate 500+ ghs of scrypt hash power and achieve a two month ROI.  It's impossible.

Not to mention that Scrypt.cc's stated cost for their hashpower, something like $2.50 per ghs, is ridiculously low.  If you believe they paid this price, it means you believe they found a manufacturer to sell them hardware at a cost per ghs that is far lower than even still unreleased, next generation scrypt mining hardware.

Smart people knew that Bernie Madoff was running a Ponzi early on because a little market analysis showed pretty simply that he couldn't be doing what he said he was doing.  It's the same thing here.  You can analyze Scrypt.cc by understanding the larger market for scrypt mining.
Gultahin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:35:42 PM

For all those defending scrypt.cc, I'd like you to explain how a large scale mining operation could run based on auto switching between scrypt coins.  Take a look at any scrypt coin, it's block reward, and block time.  If you do the math, you'll see the total Bitcoin value that each coin produces in one day.  A few coins produce 5 or 8 bitcoins a day but for most, it's less than 1 Bitcoin.  That is the total amount produced by the entire network for each coin.

In order to pay out 100+ bitcoins a day, a scrypt cloud miner has to allocate most of its hashing power to litecoin.  Litecoin is far less profitable than Bitcoin.  For a while Scrypt.cc boasted a two month ROI.  Do the math yourself and try to figure out how one could allocate 500+ ghs of scrypt hash power and achieve a two month ROI.  It's impossible.

Not to mention that Scrypt.cc's stated cost for their hashpower, something like $2.50 per ghs, is ridiculously low.  If you believe they paid this price, it means you believe they found a manufacturer to sell them hardware at a cost per ghs that is far lower than even still unreleased, next generation scrypt mining hardware.

Smart people knew that Bernie Madoff was running a Ponzi early on because a little market analysis showed pretty simply that he couldn't be doing what he said he was doing.  It's the same thing here.  You can analyze Scrypt.cc by understanding the larger market for scrypt mining.
$2.50 per Mhs was what they said, but if it's that less profitable to mining on scrypt why would anyone even buy miners for it instead of going fully into btc... Some thing seems wrong here, and the most probable cause can be companies already have next gen miners, and those can take out profit upon scrypt coins.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
flyingplows

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:58:00 PM

No one cares cryptodevil

I find it interesting and i think other forum members may feel the same. A nice insight and observation. +1 on that cause it really makes sense when you think about it. Those shills... never stop...

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:27:19 PM

trading is quite boring now...because its very stable now...I have a very less investment lets see what happens next......1 day remaining before the rewards start increasing.
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:02:01 PM

trading is quite boring now...because its very stable now...I have a very less investment lets see what happens next......1 day remaining before the rewards start increasing.

So what price do you forecast the day after tomorrow?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
chunker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:41:15 PM

well, I will just stay here. Have some significant KHS protion. And I trust, or better , I have no reason to not trust. Break ROI here, every deposit and withdrawal worked fine, BTC rising, so what.. I bought at 870 most of my khs, so I will sometimes check price next days, if I will like /1200-1300/ I will sell and enjoy it, if not, I will stay and "mining" further..its that easy for me.. worst thing is to fall in panic and sell now for 950 I think. But if you invest more you afford to loose, maybe you should. /because very strange things can happend next days../
anthony27boo

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 11:50:36 PM

Following up on my earlier post, I'd like to offer an incentive to spur discussion.  I will give 2 bitcoins to anybody that can build a portfolio of scrypt coins that generates 50 bitcoins worth of coins a day and has a two month ROI.  Choose the cost of your hashpower but it has to be realistic. 

If you don't know how to calculate this follow these simple steps:

Take the coins per block and block time and compute how many total coins are produced in one day.

Take the network hashrate.  Let's say a coin's hashrate is 100 ghs.  If you committed an additional 100 ghs to that coin, the network hashrate would be 200 ghs and you would have 50% of it, giving you roughly 50% of the rewards.  Multiply this percentage times the total coins produced in one day and convert to Bitcoin based on market price.

Coin info can be found at coinwarz and other places. 

I'll tell you up front that it's not possible but if you really believe that Scrypt.cc is legit and that they offer outstanding returns by mining "the most profitable scrypt coins" prove me wrong and make an easy 2 bitcoins.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:16:50 AM

Following up on my earlier post, I'd like to offer an incentive to spur discussion.  I will give 2 bitcoins to anybody that can build a portfolio of scrypt coins that generates 50 bitcoins worth of coins a day and has a two month ROI.  Choose the cost of your hashpower but it has to be realistic.  

If you don't know how to calculate this follow these simple steps:

Take the coins per block and block time and compute how many total coins are produced in one day.

Take the network hashrate.  Let's say a coin's hashrate is 100 ghs.  If you committed an additional 100 ghs to that coin, the network hashrate would be 200 ghs and you would have 50% of it, giving you roughly 50% of the rewards.  Multiply this percentage times the total coins produced in one day and convert to Bitcoin based on market price.

Coin info can be found at coinwarz and other places.  

I'll tell you up front that it's not possible but if you really believe that Scrypt.cc is legit and that they offer outstanding returns by mining "the most profitable scrypt coins" prove me wrong and make an easy 2 bitcoins.

Of course scrypt.cc is a scam. People are still involved because they are greedy and/or dumb. A lot of investors are PayCoin rejects because they are too stupid to comprehend reality. Your 2 BTC are safe.

You should post this on http://hashtalk.ch and send those morons into a frenzy. And also send it to that dumb bitch ViK at http://www.badbitcoin.org who is advertising scrypt.cc

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
Roquene

Activity: 420
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:27:21 AM

Fun Fact.
Scrypt.cc never said anything about 60 days ROI.
Not even once. You should realy stop spreading that nonsense.

That would be known. If you had read the first post in this thread.

At the moment of this post ROI is in 6 months! 17% / Month

That being said. The ROI is not determined by the operator.
It is a product from the market price of the KHS and Rewards.
And the price is determined alone by the members.

Yes, we had a 60 Day ROI. At the moment we are at 110 Days.
And Months ago we were at over 200 Days.

For the rest of nonsense in the last pages, I will not comment.
Did not want to write this post actually already.

The concentrated stupidity in this thread causes headaches.

But yes, I know. It does not matter what anybody writes.
I'm just a fanboy and mistaken anyway. And I'm going to lose everything.

But you know what? At least I do not make me a fool in public.

Have a nice weekend Smiley
LsHallo

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:30:49 AM

Fun Fact.
Scrypt.cc never said anything about 60 days ROI.
Not even once. You should realy stop spreading that nonsense.

That would be known. If you had read the first post in this thread.
At the moment of this post ROI is in 6 months! 17% / Month

That being said. The ROI is not determined by the operator.
It is a product from the market price of the KHS and Rewards.
And the price alone determine the members.

Yes, we had a 60 Day ROI. At the moment we are at 110 Days.
And Months ago we were at over 200 Days.

For the rest of nonsense in the last pages, I will not comment.
Did not want to write this post actually already.

The concentrated stupidity in this thread causes headaches.

But yes, I know. It does not matter what anybody writes.
I'm just a fanboy and mistaken anyway. And I'm going to lose everything.

But you know what? At least I do not make me a fool in public.

Have a nice weekend Smiley
Huge +1
I'm in too and i am affordable to lose all what i invested so i will either gain profit out of it or lose some money. I like that kind of game and i like cryptos too so that's a great site investing in bitcoin. Also i like that they are not paying in the specific altcoin their are mining but their are paying directly in btc.
For me scrypt.cc is the perfect cloud mining site.
anthony27boo

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 12:46:40 AM

Remember, the rewards changed drastically because of "electricity."  In my scenario, I don't even include electricity.  The point is not that scrypt.cc advertised 60 ROI, it's that they actually paid that between Feb and Apr of this year.  During that time, KHS price never fell below 1000.  All the coin information, prices, hashrates, etc is publicly available.  We have all the data we need to do an empirical analysis.  Why don't you just prove how stupid I am and show me a portfolio of scrypt coins that could of had that performance taking into account what you would have actually paid for hashpower at the beginning of the period.
Futune

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 02:20:51 AM

Hi, does anyone know how to manually reset withdraw password or do I have to submit ticket (don't know when I get any reply if any)? Currently experiencing the most dreaded feeling of forgetting such an important password Sad

Thanks
yizwiz33

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 05:21:13 AM

i feel a strange thing happening ryt now! the khs go down i thought its going up at 1000 - 1100 khs but its going down at 900 somebody or admin sell at 500 hmmmp....they want more investor to suck in and the final countdown will happen ....or im so paranoid cause im investing more than i willing to lose...I NEED TO PULL OUT ALL my BTC ryt now and i back after june 1,,, "playsafe"
anthony27boo

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 06:58:57 AM

You should go into the scrypt.cc chat.  There people actually care about your musings about the Khs price fluctuation.
chunker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:30:57 AM

actually this is worst time to do any transaction. Because its very near to change /good or bad, nobody knows../, a lot of people will fall to panic. I believe price will go more down next hours and maybe some another panic sell /600 or something/. If you really invest more you afford to loose, and not prepare to hold you khs, then sell and withdraw RIGHT NOW. It will go really weird next hours. If you will strong and wait and hold, you have a really good chance to make money /but maybe not of course/.

THIS RISK is your "work" now how to make money, nobody never give you anything for really free. 

I really do not want to persuade somebody to stay. But this situation is more then two weeks here, you had a lot of time to trade, to speculate, to think about it... Last day now and you want to quit because price is not as you expected? What a nonsense...

Actually, what some people expect from some strange brazil/usa BTc-ltc-crypto cloud-mining site?  Coffee free, donuts, talking shits, and insurance of your funds? uah...
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 09:01:47 AM

I'm in too and i am affordable to lose all what i invested so i will either gain profit out of it or lose some money. I like that kind of game and i like cryptos too so that's a great site investing in bitcoin. Also i like that they are not paying in the specific altcoin their are mining but their are paying directly in btc.
For me scrypt.cc is the perfect cloud mining site.

Read this.

Now, go to cmmonitor.com

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Read the disclaimer. Sound familiar?  Seems to me that the Ukrainian scammers behind these ponzis all tend to parrot the same refrain when they appear in these threads as sock-puppets to post their defense for continuing to 'invest'. In fact it can almost be used as a litmus test for most potential scam threads, in that the more frequently the phrase 'do not invest more than you can afford to lose' appears, often alongside statements about how the poster considers it akin to the fun of gambling and cites general risk in all investments as justification, the greater the likelihood it is a fraud.

Remember it is not gambling if it is fraudulent operation claiming to be a legitimate business structure.

It is simply handing your money to a group of criminals and hoping you won't be included in the list of 'investors' they eventually steal from.

Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: