Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:47:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
hantmec

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 02:09:03 PM

But at earntomorrows go-down it was part by part. I had 2 accounts. The first got shut down and the other one got shutdown 2 weeks later. I  was able to achieve roi with that left account. A few days later the account of a friend of me got cleared aswell. So it's not so unusual to collapse time by time.

But i don't think the end is near now. Reward increased... Why they should increase the reward to blow some extra money out before they shut down?

I don't think that rewards increasing or decreasing can be considered a clue, since most people will just reinvest their rewards and stick around "trading numbers that don't mean anything". The site will crash in 2 cases, I guess:
         When an amount of people owning more than half of the tradable hash decides to sell it all and cash every BTC out (highly unlikely to happen);
         When the admin decides to shut the whole thing down;

And also, increasing rewards might be a manner of increasing the ROI time stated by their calculator and, therefore, attract more people.

For me, it is just a bet. The site crashes down all the time but always comes back; Hash prices are extremely mercurial and the market is easy to manipulate... I cannot see a pattern that shows the website will be shut down or for how long it'll stick around.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTC Buddy

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:01:49 PM

If I hurt the feelings of the 'innocents' or offend them in any way that's just too bad. I'm here to send a message, not pander to self-indulgent immature narcissists who cite 'tone complaint' as their only response to what I have to say.

Funny all your posts seem to pander your own need to be superior.  I think there is enough information here for anyone to make their own decision.

You remind me of the the people that come around on Sunday morning and knock on my door for 10 minutes wanting to save me because they know best.  Why don't you try and go outside for a few hours and smell some flowers or something.

Anyone putting money into scrypt.cc is fully aware of the risks and if they are not then I am sorry to say that they are the kind of people that will be taken on any number of scams.

My dog ate the rewards
ThorSWO

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:22:20 PM

But at earntomorrows go-down it was part by part. I had 2 accounts. The first got shut down and the other one got shutdown 2 weeks later. I  was able to achieve roi with that left account. A few days later the account of a friend of me got cleared aswell. So it's not so unusual to collapse time by time.

But i don't think the end is near now. Reward increased... Why they should increase the reward to blow some extra money out before they shut down?

I don't think that rewards increasing or decreasing can be considered a clue, since most people will just reinvest their rewards and stick around "trading numbers that don't mean anything". The site will crash in 2 cases, I guess:
         When an amount of people owning more than half of the tradable hash decides to sell it all and cash every BTC out (highly unlikely to happen);
         When the admin decides to shut the whole thing down;

And also, increasing rewards might be a manner of increasing the ROI time stated by their calculator and, therefore, attract more people.

For me, it is just a bet. The site crashes down all the time but always comes back; Hash prices are extremely mercurial and the market is easy to manipulate... I cannot see a pattern that shows the website will be shut down or for how long it'll stick around.

The low ROI started in January-February of this year.
This was caused because the site sold more KHS therefore bringing the price down.
Before that the ROI always fluctuated around ~200 days.
I've seen it hit 500 days for a whole month when GPU mining died.
Site's going on 17 months, I wouldn't hold my breath on it going down.
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 03:23:29 PM

@ThorSWO - Never mind the fools like MrNizam claiming stupidities!

Like many have said - Get out if u know its a scam !!! Bye Bye

I knew it was a ponzi but i didnt know it was a scam and never know that the site owner would steal my khs

Hey bloodhound and etc.
I see you're back.
Make up a more interesting story next week on your new account.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:21:02 PM

I knew it was a ponzi but i didnt know it was a scam and never know that the site owner would steal my khs

Wow.

DEFINITION of 'Ponzi Scheme':

A fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/p/ponzischeme.asp#ixzz3dLDYr9KD

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:38:52 PM

Wow.

A fraudulent investing scam promising high rates of return with little risk to investors.

LOL What he means is that he knew someone was going to get scammed, he just didn't expect that it was going to be him.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:04:11 PM

Wow.

LOL What he means is that he knew someone was going to get scammed, he just didn't expect that it was going to be him.

No, What he means is that it's all in his head.
He's been off his medication lately.
This is the result.
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:25:35 PM

Yeah man, I'm sorry. I'm 100% inclined to believe this is a scam for MANY reasons. The hash rate does not add up; I feel rewards don't vary like they should when compared to other websites that are mining with 100% certainty (like HashNest, where sequential rewards may vary 900% based on pure block mining luck); I live in Brazil and if the pool is really located here, there is NO WAY he can afford to pay the light bill (just for comparison: if someone in his state bought a BTC miner like an AntminerS5, the maintenance would go from the current 48% in China to 128% in Curitiba's state, Paraná - Brazil). At the same time I've only bet what I can afford to lose and it's been fun to be a part of such a risky hash market, where I'm probably not even trading real hash.

But claiming you've lost so many khs and then mention OUT OF NOWHERE, after various posts here complaining, another friend absurdly lost even more? I'll have to call bullshit on this one.

I really appreciate this insight on power rates. Things at SCC have been off for several weeks now ever since:

1. The site didn't pay out for several days because the "datacenter" was "shut down" due to "irregularities in the power contract."

2. That old rate was apparently abusrdly profitable to run miners.

3. After the outage, the new power rate was nearly double for a time, until a "new contract" came into play and the rate was once again reduced.

Given what you're telling us about power costs in Brazil, it seems like mining there would never be profitable under any conditions.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:40:01 PM

Yeah man, I'm sorry. I'm 100% inclined to believe this is a scam for MANY reasons. The hash rate does not add up; I feel rewards don't vary like they should when compared to other websites that are mining with 100% certainty (like HashNest, where sequential rewards may vary 900% based on pure block mining luck); I live in Brazil and if the pool is really located here, there is NO WAY he can afford to pay the light bill (just for comparison: if someone in his state bought a BTC miner like an AntminerS5, the maintenance would go from the current 48% in China to 128% in Curitiba's state, Paraná - Brazil). At the same time I've only bet what I can afford to lose and it's been fun to be a part of such a risky hash market, where I'm probably not even trading real hash.

But claiming you've lost so many khs and then mention OUT OF NOWHERE, after various posts here complaining, another friend absurdly lost even more? I'll have to call bullshit on this one.

I really appreciate this insight on power rates. Things at SCC have been off for several weeks now ever since:

1. The site didn't pay out for several days because the "datacenter" was "shut down" due to "irregularities in the power contract."

3. After the outage, the new power rate was nearly double for a time, until a "new contract" came into play and the rate was once again reduced.

Given what you're telling us about power costs in Brazil, it seems like mining there would never be profitable under any conditions.

According to Google.
All the electricity rates stated by Scrypt.cc were right on point.
Just sayin'  Grin
cjrosero

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:40:29 PM

This site is dying!! get your money out!
ThorSWO

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:42:51 PM

This site is dying!! get your money out!

You've been saying the same thing for over a month, lol.
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:14:24 AM

According to Google.
Just sayin'  Grin

Well if you Googled it, shit, no way it isn't true. Cool story bro.

ThorSWO

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:27:52 AM

According to Google.
Just sayin'  Grin

About electricity rates?
I put my money on Google.
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:11:54 AM

According to Google.
Just sayin'  Grin

About electricity rates?
I put my money on Google.

Why do the power rates matter if he's not running any miners? On an unrelated note I am selling Scrypt.CC brand Hashstakers, first come, first serve. They stake at a rate proportional to LTC Gear balances being restored.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:25:20 AM

Why do the power rates matter if he's not running any miners? On an unrelated note I am selling Scrypt.CC brand Hashstakers, first come, first serve. They stake at a rate proportional to LTC Gear balances being restored.

Well played, made me lol... Wink

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 10:38:02 AM

Are you referring to the recent, datacenter issue, where we were not able to chat or trade?

The payouts did come in for me but with longer intervals 30-50 minutes instead of the normal 10 minute payout. As if they were on a buffer. if 30 minutes had passed, I got 3 times my 10 min payout. if 50, I got 5 times the normal payout... Did some people not get payouts at all?

setowae

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:35:38 PM

Hello everyone
I'm new here, I just wd of scrypt.cc but for 36 hours, wd not until well into my wallet
whether there is a case that I'm naturally like this ... ??
please prompts
I've tried to contact the admin through ticket, but have not got the answer to my email
I have also been trying to get into a chat room, but the chat I never appeared in the room
before I had to get a confirmation email to the email account I 2, and has been confirmed, but to this day, still not well wd wallet to me.
please help and thanks in advance
LsHallo

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:38:45 PM

Hello everyone
I'm new here, I just wd of scrypt.cc but for 36 hours, wd not until well into my wallet
please prompts
I've tried to contact the admin through ticket, but have not got the answer to my email
I have also been trying to get into a chat room, but the chat I never appeared in the room
before I had to get a confirmation email to the email account I 2, and has been confirmed, but to this day, still not well wd wallet to me.

Mine took about 60 hours to get credited. It depends much on the size of the transaction, i heared of. So be patient...
ThePhwner

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:40:07 PM

Hello everyone
please prompts

This is one of the many amazing features of this site:

1. Your tickets will be ignored and/or deleted.
2. The only way to get the admin is in that chatbox.
3. You have to have a min amt of KHS to chat.

setowae

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:20:09 PM

owhh, I did not know that it takes min 60 days, I try to wait again
Okay, thanks
I still have 400khs in scrypt.cc what it means I can not enter the chat room
before I wd, I have 8800khs, but its status remains the same, namely still can not enter the chat room, is there something wrong ??
earlier still alright, and I've been 6 months in scrypt mining, and each time wd, always successful not ever more than 1 hour, and this incident was the first time I experienced it.
Pages: « 1 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 [163] 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: