Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:02:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4640 times)
chris paul

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:48:51 PM

That's true, What you said in your statement. The crypto world is getting brighter and brighter In many ways. Right now there are mobile wallets from which you can make transactions in a easy way. There are secured lock system and there are talks about crypto cards, Carrying a crypto card in your wallet that sounds cool, I'm curious to use one though.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
candra raditya
Copper Member

Activity: 455

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:55:38 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

In the future blockchain technology will be more developed, and with it cryptocurrencies will become more popular and will become a global currency.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
traktornut

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

on the contrary because of falling market confidence in the cryptocurrency fell. and what will happen next with the cryptocurrency is unknown.
langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
So many companies want to involved in cryptocurrency compare to last year, it's more populated now. It attracts more regulators because there using blockchain toward crypto world but we can controls others cryptonians not serious about crypto and make some horseplaying in it.
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:37:36 PM

I couldn't agree more. Despite the negativities and bad news about bitcoin and the crypto market, I still think that things will get a lot better soon. Though this year I don't expect too much anymore.
Love1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:39:40 PM

yes, crypto currencies are growing fast and have partnered with big companies. but lately a lot of scam projects have become a bottleneck, because investors have lost their confidence to invest. hopefully one day there will be a solution to this problem.
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

yes, crypto currencies are growing fast and have partnered with big companies. but lately a lot of scam projects have become a bottleneck, because investors have lost their confidence to invest. hopefully one day there will be a solution to this problem.
I also hope that very soon people will still start looking for solutions for this problem, but it turns out that today people give their money to the scamers and it's all the essence of the crypto currency.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

I also hope that very soon people will still start looking for solutions for this problem, but it turns out that today people give their money to the scamers and it's all the essence of the crypto currency.
But crypto is the best solution for the whole world in the future. Everyone likes the benefits and benefits associated with electronic money. I just hope this will apply a lot to this field in my life.
kkamilov

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:48:11 PM

I think everything will be fine in the future, this is a young market and everything is ahead of it. Large investors are already beginning to understand the full potential of the crypt
Md Saykat Nazir
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

i am certain cryptocurrency may have a bright future within the future, many human are starting to study cryptocurrency, even I heard that there are universitie that open the direction for Cryptocurrency publication.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:50:10 PM

Yes, i also see cryptocurrencies in the future as a successful business. Many people would be greatful joining in this business because it really helps financially. Though we will be experiencing a lot of peaks and valley but then it will always end up really successful. Lets just continue helping one another in this business.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

I think the future of crypto money will be better, because the price is getting better now, so we will also get many benefits in the long run.
angelicbull

Activity: 573

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2018, 12:56:31 PM

In the long term crypto will definitely rock the world with some magnificent establishment, one main thing is the decentralise system which will be like by many individuals especially our next generations.
aurellio

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:03:10 PM

But crypto is the best solution for the whole world in the future. Everyone likes the benefits and benefits associated with electronic money. I just hope this will apply a lot to this field in my life.

Indeed the crypto currency is the best reason for the future, with this technology the community will grow and many will use it.
MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:58:19 PM

If we will not concentrate on the falling prices but beef oculist on the total and overall spreading of crypto currency in the world we can say that it is greatly improved since 3 years ago, it gets bigger.
Johnsonyu

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:06:41 PM

Risk is a common thing in any form of business. You are doubting crypto about its future you May be afraid afraid of investing in it due to the prices of coins that are down these days. The Future of crypto money is good and bright, and as well promising based on my view about crypto money
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

The future of the crypto money is good. Since many companies are using this for transactions and at the same time many people are interested in cryptocurrency. Unlike before that only few knows crypto currency but now there are more and more. I think in the future cryptocurrenct can be use to many stores.
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

I think in the future the use of cryptocurrency will be ubiquitous in all branches of human activity
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

That is true, crypto is getting bigger but it's the market situation has not getting better and this should be address properly to make the market into a progressive. Since this is unpredictable then we need to invest wisely and should do our proper research in not to lose our money.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Sharingjoy

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

Yeah this is our future and many companies have been studying to adopt blockchain to their company to enhance their system and be efficient. We can see that many ICOs had been launch every week to prove that this technology had getting more attention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: