Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:04:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4640 times)
bayupermana

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:16:48 AM

Cryptocurrency has a bright future for those who understand how it work, if one can get hold of some viable coin/token and give it for the next five years it will be a great profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:21:40 AM

Yes, I agree with the statement above and I am sure that crypto development will certainly be better in the future and more and more will be known widely and more and more will use it in this increasingly modern era

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:24:23 AM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

I hope the future becomes brighter for cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency developers. There is a lot to look forward to in the future of cryptocurrency development and I'm sure one of them will standout and be the next big thing after bitcoins. We'll probably see a better future or a better 2019 for cryptocurrency owners and investors.

okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:32:39 AM

I think there are future cryptos when it's time for plat money to be crypto but we can not say that because there are issues still crypto but it's not bad to dream and believe but now it's only feasible We are compiling a collection for our future as early as possible and there are cheap coin to save because we can not say it but I think so many are rich because of the crypto because we are hardworking.

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:49:25 AM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

I hope the future becomes brighter for cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency developers. There is a lot to look forward to in the future of cryptocurrency development and I'm sure one of them will standout and be the next big thing after bitcoins. We'll probably see a better future or a better 2019 for cryptocurrency owners and investors.
yeah, i also expect the same thing as you.
indeed there are many things that are highly expected in the development of cryptocurrency, i think if technology is increasingly developing then the cryptocurrency will also continue to grow far from the present in the future.

i will wait for that day.
Anik Monicka

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

Its future is getting brighter as more and more types of electronic money are introduced, as the number of people using and investing in electronic money is steadily increasing as the number of places accepting electronic payments is increasing. increased day by day
Digicoinz

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:48:14 AM

You can't think of modern technology without crypto. although this time it's not good for Crypto. but I believe that in the future, it will become more popular.

I think that because at the present time it may not be popular but we are reforming according to the information technology era where everything is fast and compact and has to minimize transaction costs. I think the future of crypto money will dominate the market.

opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:54:36 AM

Crypto market go even higher, we may see widespread crypto adoption. But we need to get approval from government authority. Without approval, crypto market will not see expected growth.
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:24:34 AM

I believe that difficult times remain for the crypto currency in the past. In the future, they have an excellent potential for stable growth and a rise in price. I am sure that this technology will find recognition in various spheres of human activity.
bitok_1979

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

Well, there is no doubt that growth will be here but it remains only to wait for it and for it to start it is necessary to change something since the scam projects have already violated confidence in new projects

glYff◆      PRIVACY for smart contracts and beyond   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet platform delivering
   [   WHITEPAPER   ]   ◥ telegram   ◥ github   ◥ linkedin             anonymous asset transfers and data 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN GLYFF   ❰❰❰                     privacy for smart contracts. 
doroshok1

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:38:40 AM

I completely agree with you. I believe that cryptocurrencies are very young, and they have much to grow and develop. And over time, I think we will see unprecedented price increases. And we see how cryptocurrencies are developing and how quickly they reach new heights.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
avarnet

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

I believe in crypto that the future is very bright and its development is also very fast. So the future of crypto will change our future for the better
Farin Aliev

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:50:57 AM

I think that crypto currencies have a good future in our world. This is a new technology for our bright future. Roll Eyes
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:06:45 AM

People trust coins while they are growing and profitable, now we see the situation when people mass sell coins because they very quickly fall. The blockchain can exist without coins because the blockchain invest a large company and they are investing real money in the development of the technology

Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:21:28 AM

I believe that crypto-currencies already play a crucial role in the modern digital society. Gradually, their significance will only grow steadily. Will be able to gain trust among users for profitable transactions. I am also confident in the excellent potential of the currency for investors.
artem30011994

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:29:47 AM

You can't think of modern technology without crypto. although this time it's not good for Crypto. but I believe that in the future, it will become more popular.

I think that because at the present time it may not be popular but we are reforming according to the information technology era where everything is fast and compact and has to minimize transaction costs. I think the future of crypto money will dominate the market.
I agree, the blockchain has not yet entered all areas, but it already makes certain moments easier. In the future, the situation will only improve and coins will also show excellent growth.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space     | Join Referral Program  TOKEN SALE     ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
─    Facebook    ─     Medium     ─    Telegram        ─
DemonHunter83

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:14:57 PM

Its future is getting brighter as more and more types of electronic money are introduced, as the number of people using and investing in electronic money is steadily increasing as the number of places accepting electronic payments is increasing. increased day by day
Well, if the market will hold only for this, that someday the influx of new blood will end and the market will suffocate.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:26:38 PM

I completely agree with you. I believe that cryptocurrencies are very young, and they have much to grow and develop. And over time, I think we will see unprecedented price increases. And we see how cryptocurrencies are developing and how quickly they reach new heights.
The future of this market will definitely develop very well as this is a new market and investment demand this year is still growing but the value has not increased. I believe that in the next few years this market will recover well as large financial institutions will start investing in this market which causes high prices.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:30:12 PM

The future of this market will definitely develop very well as this is a new market and investment demand this year is still growing but the value has not increased. I believe that in the next few years this market will recover well as large financial institutions will start investing in this market which causes high prices.

This only runs a few years ago about the crypto world so many new things will emerge for the development of crypto in the future and believe good new things will reappear. Every day there will be new people who believe in the crypto world in the future.
ShowOffoN

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:35:26 PM

Yes that's true and in the future, cryptocurrencies will shine even brighter as technology keeps evolving everyday. Someday, new and flawless types of cryptocurrencies will come out and the blockchains will use AIs to ensure the safety of our cryptos and be able to detect suspicious elements that will avoid scams and hackers. Just my very own bold predictions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: