Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:56:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4640 times)
mikkev01

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

Fast-forward to today where Ethos has grown into an international movement spanning hundreds of thousands of people in nearly every country on the globe — the future of finance is looking brighter every day. People around the world are mobilized around the “ethos”, if you will, of the philosophies that have driven crypto revolution. Power to the individual. Access for everyone. Control over your digital future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nexjr14

Activity: 216
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

I think this is a fairly rapid development with crypto every year. And large companies are beginning to realize the benefits of cryptocurrencies, and then some of them are also using crypto as their product payment method. And I think this is a good step towards crypto, so I'm sure crypto has a bright future.
Janeetaa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:07:02 PM

I am sure that the cryptocurrency will develop, even though at the moment the price is falling. I will invest for the long term, because if many people are interested in investing in crypto surely the price will rise again. This will give me an investment advantage.
d2s4

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:29:09 AM

I don't see the other way of crypto's future than increasing and spreading all over the world. A lot of countries are ready to accept crypto so the potential is really high.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
sergey1301

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:30:14 AM

The future of the cryptocurrency. I want to believe that in the near future, all countries will switch to cryptocurrency.
Businesscase

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:47:00 PM

We need to understand what the future promises us cryptocurrency, how much they can improve the economy of the world and change our ideas about money. Such promising technology must have success in the future and a lot of companies and investors know it and provide develop of crypto.  I believe in this technology and in what pleasant changes it can bring for all of us.
Jana Wood

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:52:42 PM

I am very grateful to those who lowered the price of Bitcoin to 6500. Now we are dealing with acquaintances with the process of buying, many have raised the commission very much.
LegendzX

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:57:37 PM

The future of crypto currency is brighter than the future of the fiat money.  Crypto currency has now atm machine in different  countries, I am talking a bout bitcoin as the leading crypto currency. It is happening because o the majority request of the crypto supporters. If this thing is happening we can see greater advantage of crypto than the fiat money concerning the future.
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:25:00 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very new and unstable. But with the development of technology, I believe the potential and growth of crypto in the future is strong. cryptocurrency is gradually gaining much attention and acceptance from large corporations, the demand for understanding and use of crypto is also of greater interest.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
freim

Activity: 462
Merit: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

I am very hopeful at the future of these money. First of all, I wanted to say that. It will really come true many times in the future, especially with blockchain technology. Show patience and win.
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

the use of returns with work of development to gives of one on spares with different as investors to collects as might to request with the higher on limit of returns on projection, and begins to restart as the finest on improvement to follows with the different stages of the new plan on commitments.

Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

The future of the cryptocurrency. I want to believe that in the near future, all countries will switch to cryptocurrency.

It is difficult to predict if all countries turn to crypto, we know that there are always obstacles if the crypto currency wants to grow. it takes a long time to fix everything. community is a way to convince a person or community that crypto is a very profitable currency.
Btcjoglyn

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:59:36 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

Definitely Yes, cryptocurrency will be more sophisticated and complete blockchain technology which makes people more trust in cryptocurrency for the future. I think it is very promising and well develop in the future. So don't lose hope in your investment here in cryptocurrency.
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:40:48 PM

Yes, I agree and the fact that in the future there will be fewer scam projects and coins due to the large involvement of people in this sphere.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:14:23 PM

I think we need more time before crypto gets accepted from people all over the world, need more cryptopayments etc.
SergeyS

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:38:24 PM

You're a relatively optimistic cryptocurrency fan in this red market duration. But yes, I  do also believe the future will be much better, maybe to the unimaginable level, just like today's market compared to about 3-5 years ago. Who knows, probably after BTC dump to 6.7k today, it will rocket to 20k again.
And I'm also a very optimistic fan of cryptocurrency!Personally,I believe that in the future(well,maybe about 5-7 years), the crypto currency will completely enter our daily life, of course it will not replace Fiat, but it will still function somewhere nearby.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Biborno

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:45:54 PM

I also believe in the bright future of cryptocurrencies, despite the current price drop and negative background. 😄
kok jujung

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

There is no denying that many companies are turning to crypto to get better profits because there is high technology
Ceto

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:58:47 PM

In my opinion, cryptocurrencies will continue to gain momentum. It's very unlikely that the world would be willing to refuse from crypto. Even major establishments recently acknowledged that the transition to blockchain technology for financial institutions is almost inevitable.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:20:05 AM

I think good futute for cryptocurrency..we know hasbeen any some shop at country that was use cryptocurrency when they make transaction for buy something..i think yhe next time will follow by other shop for make pay transaction with crypto..because this is very simple and fast transaction

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: