Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4640 times)
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

I hope that the cryptocurrency has a great future and now it is just beginning. I see cryptocurrency minimum as a means of payment online all over the world with fast transactions and low commissions.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zininaks

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:48:47 PM

The fiat currency crisis is spreading like wildfire all over the world, with the Indonesian rupee and the Argentine peso being the new victims. Meanwhile, bitcoin continues to rise in price along with the growth of supply and demand. Coingape writes about it.
DinaPalamarchuk

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:52:41 PM

I think that this technology will develop even more without looking at anything. And I think that much will help us in the future. Yes, maybe the crypto currency will make people a bit lazy. But still it will make life easier for us.
Endorphinity

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:57:26 PM

I am confident that the crypto currency will actively develop in the next few years. It seems to me that now is a good time for investments, because the prices for most coins are very low.

mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:42:42 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

I still don't understand - is it a question, a statement, or did you just have 50 grams of whiskey and got emotional and decided to tell us about your wonderful feelings from the fact that you are participating in the development of something new and beautiful? If so, then I absolutely agree with you - it is necessary to look with the optimistic mood in the future and hope for the best, even if the current situation is not the best.
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:18:39 AM

I think cryptocurrency will be popular all over the world, but now many coins will disappear. In the future, the world will enter a cashless society.
At least one country's currency is likely to disappear in the near future - possibly Argentina or Venezuela. This will lead to mass adoption of Bitcoin among the population. In turn, the value of Bitcoin will increase to more than $ 50,000 when this happens.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:27:36 AM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
[/quo

Cryptocurrencies is so unpredictable for now in the use of block chain technology  it is faster to rise or develop up to now. All of us getting contribute and to upgrade this technolgy for better lifestyle. A lot of community participate for these crypto money in different ways.
gucci belt

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

Crypto is the future of the world in investing and as a medium of exchange, trading etc. That's why part of my capital is invested in crypto currency.
I think this is a reasonable step because all feel the same thing, although there are still doubts, it doesn't matter.
Orang Tua

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:58:20 PM

I think, right now people really understand what crypto is not more than 1%, and the rest are people who follow trends. The crypto market will survive only if we have more people who really understand it. Here knowledge is needed because that is the first and foremost capital that we must have.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:08:58 PM

I think, right now people really understand what crypto is not more than 1%, and the rest are people who follow trends. The crypto market will survive only if we have more people who really understand it. Here knowledge is needed because that is the first and foremost capital that we must have.
The fact is that the crypto currency will have a huge future not only as a means of payment, but also as for Exchange of information. If you follow the different ico companies, many new projects offer very innovative ideas in the field of high technologies.
siap86

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:27:07 PM

Crypto's future is very bright, although current conditions do not say so. All this will pass, and immediately rise again. In the next few years, there will be many new companies involved, and this will benefit potential investors, because there will be many choices and features offered.
weborsha

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:04:30 PM

Crypto is gonna live long and prosper. Large holdings are entering the market. The only problem is that there is a strong centralization trend in crypto right now. After a couple of years all the market is going to become centralized.

bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:15:38 PM

I believe that in the future we will be surrounded by crypto currency. And we will be calculating electronic money. And there will not be any paper money in the world. I heard that soon there will be cryptographic cards and we will be calculated through the cards.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:23:00 PM

I believe that in the future we will be surrounded by crypto currency. And we will be calculating electronic money. And there will not be any paper money in the world. I heard that soon there will be cryptographic cards and we will be calculated through the cards.
It seems to me that if you combine crypto-currency with credit cards, then it's almost the same as the banking system offered. in any case it is the same, Why all the users of the crypto currency turned away.
uspehnyy

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:28:36 PM

I've looked at how much news, and I see what is happening in the world, and how many companies have already entered the market,and more than 70% are very large companies and banks,and I understand that it is not just that they begin to form the market for themselves,so soon we will see the Financial economy, on the CRYPT
Nastinmel

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:43:45 PM

I totally believe that cryptocurrency can be able to replace cash in the future. At the moment as I can see that number of country legalize cryptocurrency as local currency is increasing really quickly, Japan is the first country in the world legalize Bitcoin, then XLM is going to be legalized as a local currency in another country in Asia Smiley. Seem like all other countries will do the same Smiley
Crypto currency can not displace the national currency in any state. This is just unreal. No state will do it, because in this case decentralized crypto currency will very quickly ruin the economy of any country. As we can see, Japan has not decided on this either. Decentralized crypto currency can only go in parallel with the national paper money of various states, in this case it will complement the possibilities of national money and in general will benefit the state.

In that case, what would you say about the famous national coin El Petro?! This is a clear refutation of your words, which we can all observe right now! Never say that something in this world is impossible! In the case of global shocks, the cryptocurrencies will feel much more confident than most of the fiat money!
Ejitty

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:47:07 PM

The future of crypto currency is bright, it have great future potential in fact those potential are even closer now that is it is near, crypto currency is the new trend it is the new development in the world most people are investing in it and they are making real profits though crypto currency market have a major decline of recent but am sure the market will recover soon.
Suhu Crypto

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:48:22 PM

I've looked at how much news, and I see what is happening in the world, and how many companies have already entered the market,and more than 70% are very large companies and banks,and I understand that it is not just that they begin to form the market for themselves,so soon we will see the Financial economy, on the CRYPT

Yes, more and more projects are joined in the crypto world. Crypto market is very crowded and more and more investors are invited. Crypto thus has a good future, and a good project will be able to survive market competition.
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:21:44 PM

The more people are interested in cryptocurrencies, the faster they will begin to appear everywhere and the more cryptocurrencies will grow in price. I believe in cryptocurrencies.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:27:10 PM

What is the role of companies in developing cryptocurrency? do you mean ICO project or what? they developed Blockchain technology in various industries but every ICO project has its own cryptocurrency, I think it's less effective because their focus remains on the company's interests, and I think what makes cryptocurrency even brighter is the use and acceptance of cryptocurrency as payment

The role of cryptocurrencies has the biggest advantages of the nation and in the community. The ICO gives opportunities to everyone and it gives work to the people who does not enough money to accomplished every single needs. Though it needs a lot of time but it is very helpful too.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: