Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:46:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4640 times)
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:21:49 PM

Such a promising technology should be successful in the future, and many companies and investors are aware of this and ensure the development of cryptography. With the development of technology, the potential and growth of cryptography in the future will be strong. Cryptocurrency is gradually gaining great recognition from large corporations.
I think we can having a good source of income if it will announce in a future as an exchange of payment because it fluctuates high than fiat money. Technology in crypto is much fastest and more potential in growing money .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karmapala

Activity: 135

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:02:28 PM

I think cryptocurrency future will be choice some people that was have knowledge at cryptoworld for many transaction.we know forbnow many some country hasbeen legality cryptocurrencry for transaction for they community..it showing future of cryptocurrency will believed by many people for payment transcation

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

The future of crypto money is really going big in each and every country they make their own coins and they make big ICO projects so that many people will participate and join in their ICO. I believe that there is money in cryptocurrency if you knw what to do you can invest money or make money by mining and trading your coins and you can also do the bounty campaigns and airdrop for free coins and then you can sell it in the exchange sites.
mgrbtc

Activity: 348
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:40:37 PM

Why replace fiat with a cryptocurrency, if they can exist well in parallel? There are exchangers, there are stock exchanges. Everything should have its purpose.
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

Crypto will continue to grow with all the advantages it has, many people will use the technology available in Crypto, although there are still many countries that have not been able to accept and legalize crypto, but now Crypto has begun to be known by the public and started to be well received, I am sure that many people will be interested and invest in crypto, crypto will bring progress in the world

arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

I think crypto money has a pretty good future and is much safer than the current conventional transaction system, but they have to prove it from various aspects

ngotrongtinh3

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:03:36 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

There are many people still think that crypto currency have no value, it is burble and explose very soon, but if we are deeply research about its technology and application to our life, I believe blockchain will be our future
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:07:57 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
That is good news that we need to fully appreciate, because with the increasing number of companies joining Crypto it will open the door to legality for Crypto. hopefully crypto's future is much brighter.

Masha Me1

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

In fact, virtual currency has several advantages. Which give her the opportunity to lead the consumer market. After all, now without this we partially do. But about the future, I do not know. I hardly think.
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:21:38 PM

I think the future of cryptocurrencies is so vague that any prediction of the course and the entire industry is reduced to divination on the coffee grounds.
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 02:28:10 PM

Despite the bad  outlook of the cryptocurrency market in this year, a lot of people still believe in the crypto industry and they stand firm and vowed not to quit their support for the blockchain technology. This really shows that cryptocurrency still has a bright future irrespective of the current market condition.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:47:48 AM

Talking about the positive future of crypto money is necessary. But it is necessary to make a reservation that out of 1,500 altcoins existing at the present time, no more than 100 will be used for the functions of crypto money. This depends on the number of countries that will accept money into the state using crypto. The remaining altcoins will be used successfully for other purposes.
edynolan

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

Good message. Yes, crypto is spreading all over the world. The key is to get true information to people because sometimes what they head are just rumors and fake news.
Fredrosam

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:37:03 PM

tje future of the cryptocurrency wprld is blurred but i think that it will thrive and we will see this for a long long tuime since now
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:44:06 PM

Crypto presence changes economic change, especially for the technology field. Currently, several companies are interested in using crypto in developing their systems, because it is predicted that the crypto future will improve. This makes the coming of ideas and innovations to build companies through blockchain, and if it is developed then everyone will join crypto investment as their assets.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Irina_ortman

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:47:25 PM

I am sure that over time, the crypto currency will be recognized all over the world. She has good development potential and great investor confidence
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 08:49:33 PM

I am sure that over time, the crypto currency will be recognized all over the world. She has good development potential and great investor confidence
In any case, different projects create their own cryptocurrency, which will actually be in use, but as far as Bitcoin is concerned, in any case, you need infrastructure and real use of Bitcoin as a means of payment ...
btcoin

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:12:05 PM

Yeah, it looks like crypto is taking better positions in the life of people. But it's still not good enough I think. We should keep on working.
whyrqa-1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:26:53 PM

Yeah, it looks like crypto is taking better positions in the life of people. But it's still not good enough I think. We should keep on working.
It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market is still at the stage of initial development and today we only need to accumulate capital, which the future will bring us very good profits. Any prices for today on coins is at the lowest levels.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

I see a great future of the cryptos and the blockchain it self. We just have to give it some time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: