Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:39:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4640 times)
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:34:59 PM

we constantly observe how the crypto-currency world is developing and it seems to me better that the future is behind this technology

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trademaniac

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:36:04 PM

Bitcoin will grow like a hydra, whose new heads grow in every country and in every community. It will devour the existing financial system, which was inextricably linked to the doubtful fiat money and would leave an open, expanding, new financial system. It is up to all of you to overcome and develop this new market.

gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:12:36 PM

Bitcoin will grow like a hydra, whose new heads grow in every country and in every community. It will devour the existing financial system, which was inextricably linked to the doubtful fiat money and would leave an open, expanding, new financial system. It is up to all of you to overcome and develop this new market.
Crypto is a technology of the future that is very good because it has many advantages compared to paper currency, it's just that it can be accepted globally or by all countries as you say crypto takes a lot of time, we must be patient while adding assets because if the time comes, we will get big profits.
saint647

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 09:21:56 PM

Denying that cryptocurrency has a future is just Luke thinking backwards in a forward thinking generation. Cryptocurrency has proven time and time again that the future is really very bright and there are top companies around the world making ventures into blockchain technology space.
Companies like, telegram, Facebook, IBM and more have made big blockchain moves.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:49:03 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

You are right, a lot of big brands are showing interest in the crypto currency, and some have already join the space with a huge investment, so the future of cryptos is so bright, so just need some time and patience, everything will be fine
MonsterBlazer

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:18:07 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency

whatever happens with cryptocurrency, whether the market is declining, I still believe in crypto's future. for the current situation it is better to make a long-term investment, you can hold the coin as long as possible. the market will not be forever red, we must be patient waiting for the market to recover.
Alexarik

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:28:30 PM

Crypto has good potential, now the market is still unstable, but eventually the situation will change and I believe in the future of cryptography that it will be quite good.
Li-Fox

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:31:03 PM

I believe that the future in crypto currency is exactly. Only I think that from the new year everything will change. Many coins simply disappear and many will show their good sides. But in any case, the crypto currency will develop.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:40:30 PM

Blockchain technologies will eventually penetrate more and more into all spheres of human life. Over time, paper money will become an anachronism, as mobile phones have replaced stationary devices.
bogacola

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:05:53 PM

Most cryptocurrencies are financial scams to loot the wealth of greedy inexperienced traders and investors. They say that Blockchain technology will liberate the humanity from all financial miseries but they should not forget that historically chains aren’t meant to liberate the people, in fact they are meant to tie them.
GalaxyWorld

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:44:13 PM

No one can accurately predict the future of electronic money, so patience is the key to your success. That's my thinking and I'm doing it

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Bindu124

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:33:01 AM

I guess its time to invest in a good project. I'll certainly encourage you to invest in INCODIUM.

Hacking is one of the biggest issues faced by crypto exchanges and individuals these days. According to a report, there have been more than 12 great hacks which have taken place since 2014. Most of us are already aware of Coincheck hack where the exchange lost more than $500 Millions. Securing our platforms from these issues is tough. As the market continually grows, the number of scams are increasing.

Incodium coin (INCO) is built to provide compensation for exchange hacking damage an Incodium platform secures and increases the value of cryptocurrency market. Incodium’s underlying technology operates on Smart Compensation which offers one-stop solution against exchange hacking.

The INCODIUM connectivity platform is a revenue model which is offered for its users. The service is accessible through INCODIUM Mobile Wallet App. INCODIUM’s ecosystem sustains damage compensation services and offers its users to use several utility functions.

Where can you earn and spend INCO coins?

Crowd Buying

INCO’s built-in voting system offers crowdsourced purchases for high-valueditems. These items can be sold later while sharing profits.

Retail Payments

Incodium, Union Soft has partnered to build a POS software (patent pending) which allows INCO coin payments through the Incodium Mobile Wallet App.

Big Data

Users can receive rewards by offering data collection and watching advertisements.

E-Commerce

INCO coin holders will be benefitted with exclusive access to Incodium’s e-commerce platform that offers ‘coin back’ rewards.

For more information, please visit:

Official Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Incodium/

Official Medium Page: https://medium.com/@incodiummate

Official Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/INCOmate

Official Telegram Channel: https://t.me/incodium

Official Twitter: https://twitter.com/Incodium_Daniel
vainnew

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:00:32 AM

How can it possible that bitcoin become obsolete?, at this time bitcoin already accepted by everyone and also already accepted everywhere although there are still some countries that still have not accept, bitcoin is already very popular and there are many people involved in bitcoin. But in this era anything can be obsolete if it cannot be improved properly, however bitcoin can't become obsolete and I'm sure it can't be happening
Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

The crypto market is still unstable, but Crypto's current potential for crypto currencies is good. It all depends on whether large players will come to the market, whether there will be an infusion of money into the crypto industry.
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:59:06 PM

I hope that in the future, crypto currencies will increasingly gain universal recognition, thanks to their unique advantages, and the crypto market will become the largest financial market in the world. Payments in crypto will go into everyday life.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:07:48 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies are at the stage of development and in the future they will spread around the world more and grow in price more and more.
VitaminBit

Activity: 46
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:17:57 PM

The future of crypto currency is obvious. The popularity is growing every day even more. Interest appears in government bodies for good reason. I think that there will soon be individual cards for crypto and in the supermarket you will be asked: "cash? Card? Crypto?"
profitbezpredela

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:22:32 PM

I believe that the crypto currency will actively develop in the near future. For this reason, I am ready to invest in the crypto currency today in order to get a very good profit in a few years.

globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:09:56 PM

I believe that Crypto's future will be very bright, Crypto is developing in all countries, in the future Crypto will be legalized in all countries, even though the market is currently red but I am still confident about Crypto's future is good, I always think positively about Crypto even though there is news negative about crypto

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:18:12 PM

I believe that in the future the crypto currency will become one of the main spheres in our life, however, while the cryptology is in decline

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: