Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:37:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of crypto money  (Read 4640 times)
Baronggot

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:01:16 AM

With the increasing number of companies using cryptocurrencies or integrating blockchain technology in their operation, cryptocurrencies' worth is getting high too. And as cryptocurrencies are also used as investment, its future can even be brighter because as people are holding them, their interest towards crypto will also remain.

Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:03:55 AM

The future of crypto funding is still in development, which still takes time to achieve any normal development.

The future of cryptocurrencies will be very bright, as the more I see cryptocurrency blockchain technology getting a lot of application in practice.
oioi

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

the future of virtual money will be very bright even though much of what we know is now
circulating in a market that is experiencing a downturn, stick with our belief that all
altcoins will continue to grow and more users

A p e S w a p    ///    $BANANA Farms    |    $BANANA Pools    |    ApeSwap Exchange    ///
                                                     Stake now for over 900% APR!                                                    
⦁    TWITTER    ⦁    TELEGRAM GROUP    ⦁    MEDIUM    ⦁    TELEGRAM CHANNEL    ⦁    GITHUB    ⦁
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:12:35 AM

Cryptocurrency will continuecl to develop and grow, rarely have I seen a sector where the main focus is development and growth like cryptocurrency, if you work on any coin and you refuse to grow it, it will automatically die!
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:33:22 AM

At crypto money really very big prospect. They can bring a lot of benefits to society, but do not forget about the risks. It is necessary to minimize risks.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:07:07 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
I am absolutely convinced that the crypto market is becoming a successful technology of the future. Yes, some corrections and fluctuations are possible, but in any case, it always restores and continues to develop. I anticipate the emergence of new technologies and standards that will attract new investors' attention.
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:08:49 PM

I agree with you that the cryptocurrency is becoming more popular and more and more different companies are investing their capital in it.
EducoinVietnam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

If we talk about forecasts for too long, then we can usually limit ourselves to only approximate forecasts, we can not guess everything. But I believe that the market in any case will develop, despite periodic fluctuations. It is very important for society, therefore, it will always attract investors.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:45:01 PM

If we talk about forecasts for too long, then we can usually limit ourselves to only approximate forecasts, we can not guess everything. But I believe that the market in any case will develop, despite periodic fluctuations. It is very important for society, therefore, it will always attract investors.
Each of us expresses his opinion, But this is just a guess. Nobody prompts any real facts that would actually reflect the prospects of the crypto currency in the future.
satgoldan

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

Each of us expresses his opinion, But this is just a guess. Nobody prompts any real facts that would actually reflect the prospects of the crypto currency in the future.

Real facts? Exchange giants will soon begin to support the crypto-currency sector, which can not but rejoice. Yesterday, bitcoin officially entered the real estate market. Is not this an achievement?

─────────────── IMO Ecosystem ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
[ TELEGRAM ] J O I N U S [ TWITTER ]
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:07:28 AM

The current market situation continues to embarrass many investors. After all, prices have dropped significantly, which has led to the panic of many token owners. But I am absolutely sure that you need to stock up with calm and patience, because the situation is gradually normalizing in any case.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Gannet

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:21:17 PM

I believe that the future of crypt money will prosper. And there will be a great demand for crypto coins. For some, this is the only income.
Yara1996

Activity: 158

ONe Social Network

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:28:20 PM

Indeed, our money has now become much easier to maintain, since decentralization is now, and this is very reliable!

Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

The future of the crypto currency is gradually getting brighter with the number of companies interested in developing it. people from all over the world also know the crypto currency and invest in it, and also the more sophisticated and complete blockcain technology makes people more trust with crypto currency
I believe that the crypto market has excellent prospects for its future development. Now there are different universal wallets, technologies are developing, and crypto currencies are already actively used in many countries. That's why there is a rather small upsurge in the market now so that many investors are back.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:56:42 AM

Crypto is getting bigger and more non crypto related spheres adopt crypto as a method of payment and implement blockchain as a technology.
I believe it is a great future for crypto!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
coinguides91

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

i think definitely crypto is the future, it's much more advanced than the fiat currencies.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

the future is fiat will become less significant. crypto will become major medium of exchange. also blockchain technology is implemented to most of our lifestyle.
sweetwine

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

I totally agree with you. The cryptocurrency is spreading in the world. As you can see, It's advantages of this technology is changing the way of transaction. The deal would be secure, quicker and convenient for users. I think the cryptocurrency would be accepted in many countries in the next short time.
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:45:52 PM

On the contrary, I disagree with you on your statement that crypto is gradually getting better. It is obvious that since the beginning of this year to this present moment, crypto has really not been doing well. Too many persons are getting scared, worried and discouraged, investment going red far below purchase price.

However, I agree with you that in the nearest future crypto will do better and investors should HODL their coin tenaciously without wavering as the level of adoption of crypto shows that it will get better in the future.el of adoption shows that it will get better in the future.
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:53:50 PM

Despite the continuous dumping of coin prices in the market,I still believe that the cryptocurrency will continue to make its way to success and recover its 2017 price especially bitcoin since it is the leader and first born of the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: